Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Peppesbodega View Post
    You need to answer your own questions on dat dere first page op.
    Originally Posted by ohaiofecer View Post
    Cliffs: OP is still a ***got
    There's your answer

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.

Currently watching the Rose Bowl at my gfs apartment.
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Today is January 1, 2013. You will answer me on January 1, 2018.

I can't even imagine what you're doing now. Start off my telling me a little bit about yourself.
    Well you'll be pleased to learn I'm no longer a virgin like your FA ******* beta ass and I'm dating your oneitis. So there's that, but other than that I'm a grown man living a mediocre grown man life. Adulthood ain't what you think it is. This is gonna be a little bit depressing, little man. But read on...

What kind of job do you hold?
    I work at a chitty call center and I absolutely fuking HATE it to the point where it literally feels like its frying my brain. I feel groggy and unmotivated 24/7. I feel dumber than ever and worst of all, I have worse anxiety and mental anguish than you did. Stay in school, kid.

How is the fam? Mom? Pops? Brother? Sister? Grandparents? Cousins? Aunts? Uncles? Friends? Dogs?
    You've got new siblings, which is weird and you never see them and they're almost 20 years younger. You also don't have any friends anymore. I mean your two homies are still around and you talk, but I haven't seen your boy in like 4 months and they absolutely never want to hang out for no good reason. The girlfriend is nice, but it's a lonely social life. Other than that, virtually the same. Everyone is healthy and overall probably better off today. Your dogs died tho

You still in the Roc? I hope so. You love it here right now.
    Yeah but I don't love it so much anymore. It's the same city, but the allure I once had has faded due to stagnation.

Do you still bump R.A.?
    Hell yeah. I just turned off Uncommon Valor. Not only do I still bump him, I got to see him live and kick it with him a year ago. He's a dope emcee and person.

You got a whip yet or do you still not drive? Still prefer the bus?
    No whip. I do drive but I still despise it. I just hate being behind that wheel and trusting other morons. Not my thing. I hate the bus too though because it's inconvenient, so transport is completely unenjoyable in my life. I wish we had a subway.

When's the last time you went downtown, pussy? .
    It's been a while, *******. I have a job unlike you. Broke ass loser. You'll be pleased to know I lived downtown for a year though.

Right now you've been robbed on the streets twice? Will that number increase? .
    Haven't been robbed even once since because I don't act like a hoodlum anymore or go places I shouldn't be going. Grow up.

Still hate **** for what it did to you, or has the grudge faded? DP is a bitch man...
    Don't hate it but I do still suffer from chronic depersonalization/derealization. It went away for a while, but that chitty job and the stresses of adulthood brought it back in full force recently. Sorry. I know it sucks man. On a semi-unrelated note, your physical health has also suffered. I was diagnosed with a heart condition called LVH in 2017 and they also removed a big ass polyp from my colon. My body is falling apart and I have no idea why, but I feel decent most days and I don't have anything wrong with me that prevents me from living a normal life.

Tell me about any trips you've taken afar..
    NYC last year. I fell in love and plan on moving there but surviving costs WAAAY more than you think and because you fuked it up for me by not going to college, I have to work twice as hard to achieve my dreams. Thanks a$$hole...
    Last edited by GuineaDago585; 01-01-2018 at 05:22 PM.

fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000) fawkingjoocy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fawkingjoocy View Post
    inside this thread, i swear future me you better break my expectations or ill rape you

edit:

by now you should be pretty good at longboarding and snowboarding if you still do that stuff, have a steady job and gf, and i hope you are at least 5'9'' 165 10%, if all of this applies to you as you are reading this then i give you permission to smoke a fat one
    Wow I can't believe I'm still on this site. Longboarding is for *******s, I don't snowboard anymore, I'm in an internship but not a steady job yet, I do have a gf, nope still 5'8'' and I haven't lifted in months, sorry brah. I don't smoke anymore anyways so fuk you

20 year old me sounds like a huge ******* but I'm sort of sad now

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Flareon View Post
    2/01/2012

Single, life is good as for now, in high school trying my best to plan for my future. Hoping in 5 years I'll be in my second year of Uni at least.
    Need to stop being a ******* pussy, and live life to the full twice, not just once, even though I'm barely reaching once.
    Dominate everyone around me, not give a chit.

*******, I know you're reading this now, and if you didn't do the above, I'm ashamed *******, 5 fuking years kunt, what a waste.
    And if you did, proud of you man, you turned out well. Keep moving.

Will read back on 02/01/2018
    Man 5 years passes by so quick. Reached second year, dropped out. My priorities have changed. Still single, although mindset has developed immensely. Self esteem has improved greatly, as it does with age. Still trying nofap, 5 years later. You've come a long way pal, you haven't lived life to the fullest, but you've progressed. Good to see you're well. I'm afraid to make a post for the next 5 years, they'll pass by even quicker.

ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ComradeMosku View Post
    If I haven't gotten laid by then I will join French Foreign Legion.
    Ahahaha, glad I came to misc after two years of staying away. Suppose I don't have to join the French Foreign Legion and life is good nowadays.
    ''Don't waste time on doubting yourself, because that is the biggest waste of time ever invented by man.'' -Bakunin
    "Expectation is the root of all heartache" - Shakespeare

dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuuuuuuuuu

I wish i had posted ITT back in 2013

In on 1/1/2023 thread *******s
    Pureblood

RIP Duckenheimer (miscer) much respek

---TRUMP2024---
    ===========
    Finally Someone
    **WITH BALLS**
    ===========

iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iKickMidgets View Post
    In for poverty time machine. Shout out to my future self. I hope you're doing the **** you love.

Hope you have finally made some gains.
    Hope you still with your bish.
    Hope you're making alotta money.
    Hope you grabbed life by the balls.

haha mans still got over a year, SCORE. I can feel it in my balls this is the year. Mad ting how time flies u kno.
    Arsenal FC crew.
    Invented the line that got Ghostbrah laid crew.

Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hadi91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hadi91 View Post
    In.

you better not be reading this after 5 years you time wasting no good *******
    Lol I remember typing this like it was yesterday. Five years fly by like it's nothin. Bumping to inspire (or depress) the new kiddos.

Update:

The good:
    - 40 pounds heavier so no longer a skinny loser. Lift a lot less (twice a week tops) but i finally look strong instead of like a weak ***
    - Run a successful business and hit it big with crypto. Will probably be set for life in a year or two
    - No longer live like a bum. Can actually afford food and quality clothes, and now have a car instead of having to walk everywhere.
    - learned to accept certain things instead of being a whiny bitch. Am no longer a close minded anti-religion nut and homophobe. I hang out a lot with my gay neighbours

The bad:
    - no gf. Only gotten laid once in these 5 fukin years
    - Hairline started receding last year. Prolly bald by 30 if i don't get a hair transplant

Overall my life is much, much better and most of all not as depressing as it was. So there's hope for you too brahs. You're all gonna make it.

Also OP is still a gigantic *******ron
    *Jungle Fever crew*

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in expecting OP to be banned

Leaving surprised
    We're going to see the Mighty Reds do the Frogs in Paris!

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    See you in 5 years guyz - if not then it means i has died

srs

subbed.

hope i don't get banned.
    didn't die and my rep is higher

gjdm

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh wow cool chit
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    woot woot, this was on my calendar!
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    best bump ever thx brah can't believe it's been 5 yrs
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just here to upvote a quality thread. Looking forward for to posts

SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there a new thread for 2023?

Can't believe I missed this thread. Someone please make one. Please. I beg thee. If you do not then I will have no purpose in life. No passions. No goals. No motivation to continue what shall be mine. I will welt and become crusty with sadness. I will become fat and my tears will be so dry that I will have no more tears left.
    Last edited by SweetDreamz; 02-05-2018 at 06:39 PM.

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post
    Is there a new thread for 2023?

Can't believe I missed this thread. Someone please make one. Please. I beg thee. If you do not then I will have no purpose in life. No passions. No goals. No motivation to continue what shall be mine. I will welt and become crusty with sadness. I will become fat and my tears will be so dry that I will have no more tears left.
    I did make one for 2023.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175214441

GTFIT!!!

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    <----------------------------- you better not be working at mcdonalds *******!!!!!!
    Working at Wendy's so everything is alright.
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2010jw View Post
    late/not sure if i posted here but

you were fa your whole hs years except junior year. You were destroyed due to a sloot and didn't start improving steadily until 2 years later. 18-20ish you would improve but fall down again. You graduated hs, and you're in college. Now, 20 1/2 years old, you're in second year in college. Your gpa is 3.66. You're going for radiology major. You were socially anxious but you're changing. Oct 2015, you finally started seeing improvements in your life. You lost a lot of fat, and kept lifting with proper training heavy as fuk. You're still shy but not an awkward person. You can talk to people easier, and meeting girls is becoming easier. You still have trouble with girls because you like them too much too fast. Slowly though, you're starting to not give a fuk.

To my future self.

you gotta know there's more to life than working at fukin whataburger. Life's gonna try to bring you down but you gotta get yourself back up! Fight through the pain! You better have talked to that girl in your anatomy class *******. You better have capitalized on opportunities with girls be it work/school. Stop giving a fuk. Already working as a radiologist? Making decent money and living alone? Are your lifts high now? Can you bench 3 plates and deadlift some serious weight? You better have already competed, if not, getting prepared to go to a meet in your city.

you better have capitalized in life opportunities be it with girls, work, or social life.

We're all gonna make it brah
    just fuking lmfao
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    just fuking lmfao
    How'd it go?
    Work hard
    Enjoy yourself
    Do the right thing
    Compound your interest

He Whose Fingersare Messy ThaWhistle's Avatar
    ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup brahs
    *too manypullups crew*
    *craps with the door open crew*
    *cant tell where chest hair ends and beard begins crew*
    *lumberjack crew*
    *bertface avi crew*
    *car is so fast it has 2 brake pedals crew*
    *did no shave november and constantly get compliments.... from dudes crew*
    *takes 30 minute showers because locked in existential quandary crew*
    *participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*
    *will do anything an attractive woman tells me to crew*
    *pUniCepts Appreciation Crew*