Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Help on Where to Start

So this is my response not only to the training parameters thread, but to all those who are new or will be new with in the next few months. I know that we will get a lot of the same threads, as it seems we are all ready getting them. Instead of typing the same things over and over, I want to have one place where I can point people to, since i know that we refrence the stickies in a lot of posts and the information is spread out over the site. It seems like some people get stuck in one sub forum and never look outside of it.

Well here is my contribution then to a solution.

How to- A beginners Guide to fitness -

1) Pick a goal, any goal. No one cares what your goal is, unless it entails endangering your health/life (I.e you want to cut when you are all ready low weight/bf or have an ED).

This goal can be whatever you want, strength, endurance, lose fat, gain muscle, run a marathon, fight MMA style, pole dance, ballet, be a trainer etc. However, the general rule is – if you are all ready at a low body fat and weight level, then add muscle. If you are at a higher body fat and weight level, lose fat. Either way, you need to strength train.
    If you are wanting to compete, then you must read this first: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130738983

2). Get a notebook and a pencil, write down your goal and then use that notebook to take notes and keep the information you need or find useful in one place that you can easily go over in the future. A lot of time people say that it is “too much information” and not all easy to keep up with. SO WRITE IT DOWN!!!!

3.) Calculate your calories for that goal using: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380533

Do not post up about your diet unless you have read this stickie and know your calories and macros. If you are having trouble understanding the specifics of the thread then search and ask. This is a good place to start: [Bhttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851[/B]
    but do not just post up random foods and ask if it looks good.

to quote from ErickStevens
    "Please stop wasting both our time and your own by posting something that looks like this:

Hey guys. How does my diet look?

Meal 1 - Oats and egg whites
    Meal 2 - Protein shake
    Meal 3 - Chicken breast, rice and broccoli
    Meal 4 - Protein shake
    Meal 5 - Steak, rice, and broccoli
    Meal 6 - Protein shake and peanut butter

These kind of posts are an exercise in futility for a number of reasons. Whenever I see posts like this I immediately hit the back button on my browser without a moment of hesitation and I doubt I'm alone in my complete apathy for stuff like this. I mean this hypothetical jabronie didn't even post the quantities of what he's eating! It sounds unbelievable but I see posts like this every single day.

Here's a couple tips if you really want some help with your diet:

1. Post Macros, Not Foods
    We don't care what you eat. We're going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your diet is mostly comprised of nutritious whole foods. We want to know how many calories you plan on eating. We also want to know the macronutrient breakdown of said caloric intake: Protein, fat, and carbs. Everything else is irrelevant. We don't care how many meals you plan on eating either. Also, save us some time by actually listing out your meal plan. Do you really plan on eating the exact same things in the exact same order for the duration of your cut/bulk, Mr. Practical? If you really believe that then you're in for a rude awakening my friend.

2. Tell Us Your Goals
    In order to get honest feedback about your diet then it's imperative you make it clear what you're trying to do. In addition you need to give us your height, weight, and at least a rough estimation of your body fat. If we don't know the amount of LBM you're holding it's essentially impossible to tell you whether your approach will be effective or not. If you want some bonus points give us an idea or your activity level and general metabolic efficiency.

That's it - Pretty simple right? Take heed and you'll most likely get some helpful feedback. There's plenty of intelligent and generous folks on here more than willing to lend a hand, but you kids gotta' make it just a little bit easier on us."

Also realize, we dont care if your foods are "clean" or not. And here is why: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125916003

4.) Look for a good training program that is designed for your goals and level.

A good place to start: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115643271

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118004321

This is a good resource of programs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

and this can help get you on the right track for what kind of program may help you best:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139911893

Here is a link to common questions:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118885421

5.) Research and ask questions about a specific program or programs.
    Many times the same questions have all ready been asked and answered. there are lots and lots of threads all ready out there on results, comparisons, and what the program is designed to do and for what level. If you are still unsure, ask questions.

Use the search function on this site, it is the best tool to find out more about any topic here. The search bar is that little white strip near the top right hand of the page right by the magnifying glass icon which is right beside the picture you chose as your avatar.

6.) Research outside of bb.com to get a fuller picture of what the program has been used for, results, and overall thoughts. www.google.com

7.) Run the program for either the time specified in the training or at least 6 – 12 weeks. Programs require time to work and 2 weeks is not enough time to make posts about how its not working, or what you should add. (also go back to #2).
    Dont rely on scale weight alone to measure if a program is "working". Take measurments, notice how your clothes fit, how do you feel, how do you look, are you increasing weight, time, milage etc.... lots of things can be going on other than what the number on the scale says.

8.) Realize if the advice you get is by and large to bulk,that arguing will not change the facts of the situation or the advice.

This may help - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127023861

And this - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=bulky+myth

or this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=bulky+myth

Many of the ladies (and gentlemen) here are very knowledgeable about this, many of us do this for a living, many of us train people outside of the boards and many many ladies have years of experience behind them to draw from. In other words, lots of people here know their chit and if you ask for advice or opinions, it makes people very upset and irritated if you argue, give excuses, or other wise **** on their good advice. If you dont agree with the advice, thats fine, but be ready to give sound facts as to why you do not agree. Just because your bestie said it, is not a sound argument. (unless your bestie is in the likes of Alan Aragon, layne norton, or lyle mcdonald, then you may use that argument)

9.) If you are trying to cut – go back to number two. Do not post that you can not lose weight, if your diet is on point and you can not lose weight, seek medical help and have tests run.

10.) A lot of questions are about cardio, how much what kind, how long, what days, how to work it into a split and on and on. The thing about cardio is that it is not really needed for much of anything. Nope you dont have to do 6 days of cardio to lose weight, you dont have to spend any time on a treadmill, you dont have to do any of it. If your diet is right, then you will lose. Cardio can help to increase that particular deficit, which is why it is usually recommended. If your diet isnt right, and you are doing 6 days of cardio with no effect, go back to number 2 and take a look at your diet. More cardio is not the answer. If you are on a plan that includes cardio, follow the plan.

A better write up about it is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127023861

11.) If you have hired a professional of some sort to write you a plan, do not post and ask if you should change the plan, if others like the plan, if its too much, too little, or if you should add things. You felt confident enough in their abilities to pay them for their expertise, then follow the plan you paid for. Also, its considered a professional discourtesy to critique another trainers plans since there are things that we may not know about the situation that you discussed with that person.

Also do not expect to get a super detailed, customized diet or workout plans from the boards. Do not expect that just because you are broke and want to "compete" that someone will want to dial you in for a show. Many of us here make a living as trainers, nutritionists, dieticians, or training competitors. You are not going to get it for free because that cuts into someones way of living and they can not afford to spend time with you when they have clients paying for their expertise and time. Yes we love to help, but we also have bills to pay. If you need a coach to get you to a show, then hire one, and yes there are affordable options if you look or ask. (this is about my biggest pet peeve here)

12.) If you need specific names of programs:
    Beginner:
    All Pro's Beginner routine
    New Rules of Lifting/ New Rules of Lifting for Women
    5x5
    Starting Strength
    Power Training

Intermediate:
    All Pro's Intermediate routine
    5-3-1

Advanced- well if you made it this far, you should now all this by now.

This is in no way an exhaustive list, there are lots and lots of programs out there. Use the above to do the research and choose the one you want.

11.) As far as supplements go, its generally a good idea to have a quality multi vitamin and fish oil. After that all supplementation is optional. Protein should only be added if you can not get all your protein from foods for one reason or another.
    Fat burners do not burn fat, so dont rely on them as part of a cut or to reduce fat. I do find that the ingredients in them are helpful when you get to low levels of body fat and calories for extra energy. Though it is nothing that you cant get straight from a cup of coffee.
    All other suplements are a personal choice and should be looked at ONLY when calories and diet are in check.

A couple of notes:
    Dont expect people here to hand you the answers. We dont mind helping, but we will not and can not do the work for you.

If you are serious about this, then you need to do the reading, and learn. This is not something that you "do" for a while and stop. This is a complete lifestyle change and it takes a lot of work day in and day out over many years.

I say it a lot, its easy to be unhealthy as that takes no thinking. Dont worry about exercise or foods, dont worry about anything and you can live the care free life until you die of a heart attack or stroke, but to be healthy to be fit, that takes planning, thinking and work.

Thank you to those who helped with this thread and have given their time and knowledge to the stickes and threads referenced: ErickStevens, Emma-Leigh, Kfisherx, Miranda, VoxExMachina, N@tural1, and any one else that i cant think of at this time. (also sorry if i misspelled your name)
    Last edited by pUniCepts; 01-15-2014 at 04:09 PM. Reason: fixed links
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ahh dammit!!

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to rockangel again."

EXCELLENT POST. No more linking to a bunch of stickies. This will be my go to for "I don't know where to even start."

Not certain if it should be added to #9 or we expect that they've read the nutrition sticky in full, but....don't complain you can't cut if you aren't using a food scale to weigh everything....
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is really good. I think I am just going to carry this link around in my pocket and hand it to people who ask for advice, too. You just saved everyone a lot of talking/ typing
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent post. Repped and will reference!

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you for taking the time to write this post!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great post - title should be red and bold so it stands out more than everything

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fantastic post!
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great post!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    Fantastic post!
    Woah at new profile pics! LIKE slash jelly

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Ahh dammit!!

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to rockangel again."

EXCELLENT POST. No more linking to a bunch of stickies. This will be my go to for "I don't know where to even start."

Not certain if it should be added to #9 or we expect that they've read the nutrition sticky in full, but....don't complain you can't cut if you aren't using a food scale to weigh everything....
    I will try and add that, good point.

Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    this is really good. I think I am just going to carry this link around in my pocket and hand it to people who ask for advice, too. You just saved everyone a lot of talking/ typing
    I would hate to see all those threads printed out, you would be carrying a book!

And thanks to everyone else, i hope it helps!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brilliant post RA! You're a gem.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Woah at new profile pics! LIKE slash jelly
    Thank you !
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

Registered User DecadentFox2012's Avatar
    DecadentFox2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the BOMB! Thanks for putting the time into this.

AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would add Kelei's Intermediate/Advanced routine for intermediate lifters to the list.

You can find it here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146471313

I'd love to see more women getting on it.

Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Run4Kiddos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another great post from you! Thanks!

RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRV2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing! Well written, informative and answers questions that newbs don't even know how to ask, I'm sure!

juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50) juliebeannn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great great post!

melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome post, thanks
    Cheers,
    Mel x

-Just because it burns, it doesn't mean your gonna die- (Pink)

My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149651933

moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great post! Thanks for taking the time to write it

Laurarikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    super helpful!! thank you!

CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This really needs to be a sticky. Thank you for taking the time to put it together. I've responded to several posts with links to this thread.
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140511571

ProMera Pump Extreme Log with IrishLassie78: COMPLETED

*TEAM AMAZON* -- Sisterhood of Iron

lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff!! I am going to refer everyone here!!

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RA a couple of the links are broken on point 4.... can you repost them? Ta

KaraKlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaraKlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaraKlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The link for number 3 does not work.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    RA a couple of the links are broken on point 4.... can you repost them? Ta
    Originally Posted by KaraKlett View Post
    The link for number 3 does not work.
    Unfortunately, i can not go back and edit it. However, pretty much every thread is a sticky in either the female forum, the nutrition forum, or the exercise forum.

Link in #3 is Calculating calories and macros stickie in the Nutrition and Supplements sub forum in the female section.

The links in #4 come from the stickies in the Workout Programs and Exercise Forums
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

Bump!

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love this!

Now if only folks would read it in its entirety
    "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." - Elizabeth Taylor

"Sometimes, I think there's a monster who lives in my stomach and that's why I'm hungry all the time." - Jake, Adventure Time

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome information!

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is like the fourth time I've read over this sticky. I love it!

About 11)....is there a list of the members that offer online training? I want to find a new trainer and think I'd have more success with someone from these boards.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    This is like the fourth time I've read over this sticky. I love it!

About 11)....is there a list of the members that offer online training? I want to find a new trainer and think I'd have more success with someone from these boards.
    Kimm4....nuff said