caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500)

have you ever thought of going to college for nutrition?

Hey 7 months ago I started to lose weight and I lost 50 lbs so far. Currently at 170. I am a sophomore in college and am trying to figure out what I want to do as far as a career. Getting into fitness and dialing into my diet has started to open up different fields that I never have had interest until now. For you college students do these fields sound appealing to you?

MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm just saying, most nutritionist I have met and spoke to have views that greatly differ from that you would find on forum (and within the bodybuilding community). I am not saying they were wrong, just differing.

I was told I am slowly destroying myself by consuming 'so much protein' (from a family friend who is a nutritionist). Another also got very irritated with me when I told him that I do not need to eat every 3 hours in order to keep my metabolism running.
    “So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

*WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    ♚ Mediterranean Crew ♛
    ***Arsenal crew***

*Banned for saying dat dere*

TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Taking a nutrition class this coming semester
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. -saffaBRAH (RIP)

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Starting weight: 119

caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500) caseyjohnson is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MazzaG View Post
    I'm just saying, most nutritionist I have met and spoke to have views that greatly differ from that you would find on forum (and within the bodybuilding community). I am not saying they were wrong, just differing.

I was told I am slowly destroying myself by consuming 'so much protein' (from a family friend who is a nutritionist). Another also got very irritated with me when I told him that I do not need to eat every 3 hours in order to keep my metabolism running.
    Hasn't it ever crossed your mind to actually dive into these fields and figure out what is right and what is actually wrong? We see results doing it our way faster than other programs like weight watchers etc atleast I think we do. And we are also living healthy lifestyles. It interests me greatly to actually gain experience or maybe even a life long career

MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know what you mean, but to actually pass these courses you will have to be using information (in exams for example) that may not necessarily be true.

I still hear people in the gym talking about the body only being able to digest 30g of protein for example.
    “So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

*WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    ♚ Mediterranean Crew ♛
    ***Arsenal crew***

*Banned for saying dat dere*

I know what you mean, but to actually pass these courses you will have to be using information (in exams for example) that may not necessarily be true.

I still hear people in the gym talking about the body only being able to digest 30g of protein for example.
    That is true but you also have to realize that they are professors and that are reading what they learned and the science has improved a great deal since they were in school. Just like any fields there are pros and cons to it. I've had success just following the 500 calorie deficit and paying attention to macros. But I think it would be great to actually gain knowledge in this field and be in a position to where you could actually help others who may not know how to actually lose weight. It had opened up a whole different fields that I actually find interesting.

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

my girl friend wants to take nutrition.. I can only imagine how much we'll argue about stuff like this while she is enrolled.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by caseyjohnson View Post
    .... figure out what is right and what is actually wrong.....
    Seriously? Based on what I've seen posted in this, and other forums on this site by supposedly knowledgable college students/graduates, college is probably the last place I'd ever look for cutting-edge nutrition knowledge/information.

There have been a million college-educated nutrition 'experts' pass through this forum since I've been posting here, and the vast majority of them posted nonsense---parroted information from outdated sources and/or profs who know nothing about applying knowledge to RL situations. Stuff that has long been proven to be either myth or outright incorrect is still taught as gospel in schools everywhere.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

That's annoying.
    The universal ultimate goal is to have no goal.

NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Productivity View Post
    my girl friend wants to take nutrition.. I can only imagine how much we'll argue about stuff like this while she is enrolled.
    I have this exact problem lol.
    Pickup heavy things and move them around.

upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not all nutritionists preach 30 year old information. You just have to find one who is also into bodybuilding. They do exist. Our local guy must make a small fortune. He has clients all day, 5 days a week. Being in great shape probably helps him get clients however, since he looks the part. All I am saying is its defianately doable though. But no one wants advice from an overweight expert.
    Rangers Lead The Way!
    Sua Sponte

Im no where near to my goals yet or even close. Im still around 15 percent body fat and haven't reached 10 yet or even gone on s bulk cycle. Still on my first long cut but my goal for bodybuilding is just too look good year round as a recreation type thing. I bet there are good nutrition experts out their in the weight lifting field. I'd definitely like getting into fitness training sometime. The most important thing that we all know is that nutrition is 85 percent of the training and the rest is Weights and fitness