Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    i guess either ppl stopped begging for nudes, or...ppl stopped providing them.

maybe people actually do work during their workdays! that could be.
    Still beg but Very rarely have people delivered.. So have slowed down

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    notsureifIshouldbemad.jpeg

I lurk once in a while. Real life is all. My daughter's cancer came back and that is what we are "doing" now. I still lift a few times a week to try to maintain but its minimal. I miss it here though, I miss the fun of the hobby. I wish I had the time and brainspace for things like this again.

Julia lost her gourd after that last cutting fiasco and seemed to go 180 in the other direction with hate towards bb'ing. And other women. Or somethng, lol.
    Prayers for your daughter Rowyn...

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I lurk once in a while. Real life is all. My daughter's cancer came back and that is what we are "doing" now. I still lift a few times a week to try to maintain but its minimal. I miss it here though, I miss the fun of the
    hobby. I wish I had the time and brainspace for things like this

Just wanted to say so sorry to hear about your daughter. Praying for you and your family. God bless.

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh wow Rowyn, I'm so sorry to hear that I hope that she is able to recover and beat it We miss you and your tough love around here for sure. Take care and hopefully we see you around
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lurk once in a while. Real life is all. My daughter's cancer came back and that is what we are "doing" now. I still lift a few times a week to try to maintain but its minimal. I miss it here though, I miss the fun of the hobby. I wish I had the time and brainspace for things like this again.
    So sorry to hear about your daughter, Rowyn! I think the only chance I've had to "chat" with you previously was about your son's gluten-free diet. I was wondering just recently how he was doing? Best wishes to you and your family, you're all in my thoughts!

racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    notsureifIshouldbemad.jpeg

Julia lost her gourd after that last cutting fiasco and seemed to go 180 in the other direction with hate towards bb'ing. And other women. Or somethng, lol.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope she beats this and you hear good news that she is cancer free. ((Hugs))

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    He was traveling a lot for a while with work. Sent him a PM last week and I still haven't heard from him.

Banned. I think for multiple accounts. He was on tinychat a while back and was all peeved about it lol.

Rowyn. I am so sorry. I don't know you well, but I am keeping your family in my prayers.
    I actually miss that big booger but dont tell him so cause I would never admit it to him

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Rowyn. I am so sorry. I don't know you well, but I am keeping your family in my prayers.
    +

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Prayers for your daughter Rowyn...
    +

Originally Posted by lynore View Post
    Just wanted to say so sorry to hear about your daughter. Praying for you and your family. God bless.
    Thanks, all. The more positive energy the better.

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Oh wow Rowyn, I'm so sorry to hear that I hope that she is able to recover and beat it We miss you and your tough love around here for sure. Take care and hopefully we see you around
    Oh thank you. She was 2 the first time around, which was far easier in some ways than this time. She just turned 9. She knows more now, is more aware.

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    So sorry to hear about your daughter, Rowyn! I think the only chance I've had to "chat" with you previously was about your son's gluten-free diet. I was wondering just recently how he was doing? Best wishes to you and your family, you're all in my thoughts!
    He did so well with the gluten free diet that we went on to do some testing and additional diet trialing. He is now gluten, casein, soy and corn free as well as limited with a few specific foods that were higher in reactivity on testing. It has made a world of difference in his behavior, motor skills, cognitive function. He's is a regular main stream school and perfectly normal except that I have to make everything he eats from ketchup to juice! Now to heal his gut issues so that we can resolve this thing, we see a doctor now that specializes in a biomedical approach, makes a world of difference.

Originally Posted by racejunkie View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope she beats this and you hear good news that she is cancer free. ((Hugs))
    Thanks, we hope so too. We are only in the first two weeks of treatment, many many more to go.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.