Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aln2919 View Post
    I've been lifting for about a year now. I was hit with wrist pain in my left wrist about 6 weeks ago. A sharp sort of pain that hurt with any lateral rotation or any rotation at all really. I sort of brushed it off at first thinking it was nothing big so continued my workouts for a week or two. Realized it wasn't going away like I hoped and halted all upper body work.

Then my right wrist started getting stiff after I stopped doing upper body. Next thing I knew I was experiencing about the same kind of pain in the right wrist. Then gradually forearm pain started coming on. Sort of a achy feeling. Feels like chills sometimes. Really weird kind of pain. Ill feel it running along my pinky side of hand too.

Then comes the elbow pain. Started on the outer elbow (ulnar nerve area). I'd had some tendonitis in this area about 6 mo. ago so thought maybe thats what it was. Feels weird to even place my arm on a harder surface, like a funny bone feeling but more intense. And now I'm getting inner elbow symptoms (elbow-pit area if you will). Feels like a cord in there thats tight. No real pain associated just tightness.

Pretty confused and depressed to be completely out of the gym for about 5 weeks. Seems like everything came on so suddenly. Didn't feel anything to warn me of this that I can think of.. Anyone know whats up? I haven't done **** for 5 weeks. Hardly feels any better. I kind of suspect tendonitis but didn't think i'd be out for this long. Don't know what else it could be though. How long will I be dealing with this?
    Sorry if I'm scaring you but sounds pretty serious/abnormal.. Go see a doctor!! Hope it's alright :S
    Started and can't stop. Scratch that. Will NEVER stop.

Swoldier Nation
    "Last set best set" - Steve Cook

“But when you’re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. Now, if you want to coast through life, don’t pay attention to any of those rules. But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.” - Arnie

JoshLifts123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GOOON SNAP YO **** UP

liek i hav (srs)

TitanLifting84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was deadlifting yesterday and I when I did my first couple reps I was fine then I jerked up when I was on my last rep and did something to my lower back do you know what I should do cause I have football this afternoon?

jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TitanLifting84 View Post
    I was deadlifting yesterday and I when I did my first couple reps I was fine then I jerked up when I was on my last rep and did something to my lower back do you know what I should do cause I have football this afternoon?
    Happened to me brah..

Just rest, if it hurts too much don't do football but take it easy regardless if you do. All you can do is rest and don't strain it. I gave mine only 2 days then started deadlifting again and pulled it for the second time so more rest is better than gtting back into it in a hurry. Avoid working lower back in the mean time.
    Started and can't stop. Scratch that. Will NEVER stop.

Swoldier Nation
    "Last set best set" - Steve Cook

“But when you’re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. Now, if you want to coast through life, don’t pay attention to any of those rules. But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.” - Arnie

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ty for the thread... i really need some advice on what to do...

i went pretty much uninjured for a long time. Late March, the beginning of prep for my 2nd show, destroyed my hamstring tendon at the gym doing hamstring isolation stuff. Crutches for 2 weeks, no lifting for 6 weeks (but did rehab after 3 weeks).. lost a TON of size in my right leg. tried going heavy for 6 weeks b/c i really wanted to compete but the tendon just was not healing, and doing isolation stuff, the tendon was still extremely weak and felt pain lifting anything over 5 lbs. yet i could do 130 lb lunges with no pain... anyway.. just quit all my leg workouts 2 weeks ago after i realized the tendon just was not healing and the leg was not growing. now i quit the prep, will focus on only rehab and getting the tendon better. going to a sports med doctor in a few days

now, for the past month i've been feeling unusual chest tightness/ slight strain anytime I work my chest. It tends to click when on the negative portion of a rep, and then it ends up feeling exhausted very quickly. it's now weaker than the right pec.. I've tried stretching/foam rolling, but it keeps coming back when I go back to doing chest, even doing light weight I can feel the imbalance in the pecs. No pain at all but it's annoying and abnormal..

now just today I tried doing 30 lb lateral raises instead of 25 lb (haven't done 30 lb in like a year)... felt a weird pop in my right delt, no pain but weird feeling. it feels weird right now too when I do the lateral raise motion with my hand. I tried doing shrugs/lat pulldowns and they both made my delt felt uncomfortable/like it would pop again.. then doing reverse lat pulldowns, my other delt, left delt (the rear delt tho) was feeling a little pain when bringing the bar all the way down.

so yeah.. wtf is wrong with me right now. i feel like all of a sudden im made of glass. and its scary. ive been lifting 5 years, only took like 1 week off max so far every 8 weeks. I've never taken over a week off really. some people tell me last year when I was near contest shape for 4 months really messed me up and is the reason I'm getting all these problems right now. I'm still lean by most people's standards. look at avi, that's pretty much what I look like now.. 18 lbs above stage weight.

I was thinking, should I take a whole month off all lifting? combined with foam rolling every muscle a few times a week and stretching every day?
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noobontheblock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really good post.. this will surely prevent me from injuriess

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    ty for the thread... i really need some advice on what to do...

i went pretty much uninjured for a long time. Late March, the beginning of prep for my 2nd show, destroyed my hamstring tendon at the gym doing hamstring isolation stuff. Crutches for 2 weeks, no lifting for 6 weeks (but did rehab after 3 weeks).. lost a TON of size in my right leg. tried going heavy for 6 weeks b/c i really wanted to compete but the tendon just was not healing, and doing isolation stuff, the tendon was still extremely weak and felt pain lifting anything over 5 lbs. yet i could do 130 lb lunges with no pain... anyway.. just quit all my leg workouts 2 weeks ago after i realized the tendon just was not healing and the leg was not growing. now i quit the prep, will focus on only rehab and getting the tendon better. going to a sports med doctor in a few days

now, for the past month i've been feeling unusual chest tightness/ slight strain anytime I work my chest. It tends to click when on the negative portion of a rep, and then it ends up feeling exhausted very quickly. it's now weaker than the right pec.. I've tried stretching/foam rolling, but it keeps coming back when I go back to doing chest, even doing light weight I can feel the imbalance in the pecs. No pain at all but it's annoying and abnormal..

now just today I tried doing 30 lb lateral raises instead of 25 lb (haven't done 30 lb in like a year)... felt a weird pop in my right delt, no pain but weird feeling. it feels weird right now too when I do the lateral raise motion with my hand. I tried doing shrugs/lat pulldowns and they both made my delt felt uncomfortable/like it would pop again.. then doing reverse lat pulldowns, my other delt, left delt (the rear delt tho) was feeling a little pain when bringing the bar all the way down.

so yeah.. wtf is wrong with me right now. i feel like all of a sudden im made of glass. and its scary. ive been lifting 5 years, only took like 1 week off max so far every 8 weeks. I've never taken over a week off really. some people tell me last year when I was near contest shape for 4 months really messed me up and is the reason I'm getting all these problems right now. I'm still lean by most people's standards. look at avi, that's pretty much what I look like now.. 18 lbs above stage weight.

I was thinking, should I take a whole month off all lifting? combined with foam rolling every muscle a few times a week and stretching every day?
    Seeing the Sports Med Doctor sounds like the best thing at this stage - get a review by an expert!!

Report back his findings
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy dislocated shoulder

Yesterday was my last day on vacation and like an idiot I was trying to skim board for a few days. Well like I expected I got injured but I didn't think it'd be this bad. Luckily when i stood up after the fall in popped back in by itself so it wasn't fully out. A dislocated shoulder prevents me from doing so much especially in the gym and I an so angry. Im going to see an orthopedic soon for an mri. Anyone else ever had thus happen please reply

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 95builder View Post
    Yesterday was my last day on vacation and like an idiot I was trying to skim board for a few days. Well like I expected I got injured but I didn't think it'd be this bad. Luckily when i stood up after the fall in popped back in by itself so it wasn't fully out. A dislocated shoulder prevents me from doing so much especially in the gym and I an so angry. Im going to see an orthopedic soon for an mri. Anyone else ever had thus happen please reply
    Have you started your rehab on the shoulder?? Or has the shoulder been immobilised??
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 95builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fresch View Post
    Have you started your rehab on the shoulder?? Or has the shoulder been immobilised??
    I'm currently immobilized in a sling. I had an X ray and they said everything looked good. I gave to go see a orthopedic now to check tissue and muscle. I can't imagine all the gains I'm going to lose it hurts

jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzeltwanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome thread man

chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100)
    i always injure my left shoulder when doing tricep pulldowns

Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great thread.

Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good read

Dislocated shoulder UPDATE

So I've started physical therapy and she said it looks like nothing us torn and that my arm just needs rest and some PT. She cleared my to do legs, abs and walking cardio. No chest arms or shoulders (obviously) for at least another 2 or 3 weeks.

Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gilooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD)

So, I have osteochondritis dissecans (OCD), in BOTH my knees AND shoulders and the pain is a b*tch... Doctor told me I was generically predisposed.

I was wondering if anyone else had/has OCD? Did it require surgery/how was the wait/how was it treated/is the pain persisting/how was recovery/anything you can't do anymore/etc.

I'll be posting my MRI pics along with updates on my own post!
    “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” – Wayne Gretzky

Originally Posted by 95builder View Post
    I'm currently immobilized in a sling. I had an X ray and they said everything looked good. I gave to go see a orthopedic now to check tissue and muscle. I can't imagine all the gains I'm going to lose it hurts
    And the results are??
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Originally Posted by Gilooo View Post
    So, I have osteochondritis dissecans (OCD), in BOTH my knees AND shoulders and the pain is a b*tch... Doctor told me I was generically predisposed.

I was wondering if anyone else had/has OCD? Did it require surgery/how was the wait/how was it treated/is the pain persisting/how was recovery/anything you can't do anymore/etc.

I'll be posting my MRI pics along with updates on my own post!
    If there are multiple floating fragments in the joint then surgery is often advised to remove them and clean out the joint.
    If the attachment of a ligament or muscle has become detached, it may need to be pinned back into place, although sometimes rest/bracing can be adequate.
    I assume you have consulted a paediatrician and/or orthopaedic surgeon?
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

BB Misc's Worst Member Spartanize's Avatar
    Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartanize is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did lat pulldown and dumbbell bench press. My lower back is stiff af. I think it might be muscle spasms. What do? How long until I can lift again. I can't be 120 something pounds forever.

harrynguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really good post.. this will surely prevent me from injuriess

OmarElBanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick question, i injured my wrist doing incline barbell bench months ago. it was so bad i couldnt lift anything at all. So i rested for a week, then started lifting lightly again. The pain starting fading in all my exercises (now i dont feel it at all) except in any bicep workouts. It hurts when i supinate my writs and that pain continues for a minute or so after each set. So what should i do now regarding bicep training? any suggestions please?

Originally Posted by OmarElBanna View Post
    Quick question, i injured my wrist doing incline barbell bench months ago. it was so bad i couldnt lift anything at all. So i rested for a week, then started lifting lightly again. The pain starting fading in all my exercises (now i dont feel it at all) except in any bicep workouts. It hurts when i supinate my writs and that pain continues for a minute or so after each set. So what should i do now regarding bicep training? any suggestions please?
    Perhaps get the wrist injury diagnosed first?
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) rdxmuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by OmarElBanna View Post

Use wrist support at all times!!!!

Bubrubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bubrubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What about when one of your joints (in my case, my right wrist) has been hurting consistently with or without rest? Lately i've just said phuck it and have been doing my normal bulk workouts (high weight low reps), and it hurts sometimes during my lifts, but mainly afterwards. I got this injury from boxing. Jammed my wrist hitting a heavy bag and it's been messed up ever since. And it only hurts in one specific area, directly under my thumb.
    BULKING
    Start: August 15th
    End: ________
    Weight: 165
    Bench: 225
    Hangclean:195
    Powerclean:205
    Squat: 345

Registered User Twistedmetalist's Avatar
    Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twistedmetalist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so I've had this problem around 7 1/2 months and it has put a huge strain on my lifting life and really its bothersome in life in general, I slept all my arm one day the whole entire day from being sick, I'm a side sleeper and I had a bit of tingle in my arm the next day and several after, I went to the gym a couple days later and it didn't help of course and since then it has spread into my jaw tingling and also has the bottom of my eye twitching. I also get some lat discomfort on my right side along with a weird feeling up by my color bone also a weird feeling when swallowing, my upper right side of my back pop constantly when I breath in, I've been seeing a chiro but no major changes so far, any thoughts weird be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    "Lifes not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning how to dance in the rain,so dance motha****a dance"

"Your greatest hour will come right after your worst hour of despair. That is when you'll find out who you truly are."

Starting Weight July 2011 - 295lbs

Current Weight July 9th 2012 - 184lbs

Follow My diet - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Twistedmetalist

Registered User stretchmarkshop's Avatar
    stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks at OP

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bubrubb View Post
    What about when one of your joints (in my case, my right wrist) has been hurting consistently with or without rest? Lately i've just said phuck it and have been doing my normal bulk workouts (high weight low reps), and it hurts sometimes during my lifts, but mainly afterwards. I got this injury from boxing. Jammed my wrist hitting a heavy bag and it's been messed up ever since. And it only hurts in one specific area, directly under my thumb.
    It sounds like a ligament injury. You strained something hitting that bag and it didnt heal yet. Ligament take a while to heal. I've sprained my thumb 2 years ago and it's not fully heal!

2 days of rest wont make it lol. You might need a week or even a couple of weeks to clearly see a difference.

Every time you lift and it hurt (during lifting), it's like if you were damaging your wrist even more. It's like micro-damage that imper your recovery, slow down the process. Every time your wrist hurt after a training, you know it's been hard on your wrist and now tissues are swelling.

My advice, find a way so it doesnt hurt anymore when you lift, and find a way so it barely hurt after a training. Taping your wrist/thumb will probably help. Go see a physiotherapist, check out on internet or talk with boxing coaches. It's probably common among boxers. A taping will do the job of your injuried ligaments. Also, avoid any exercise that cause pain. Maybe you should stop doing bench press, over head press, front/side raises, etc. Or do these exercises with a taping and see if it helps. Use straps when doing back. Maybe it's time to focus on your legs and you cardio ?

Let your wrist heal for 1-2 weeks. If pain is decreasing, you know you are doing something right

Originally Posted by Twistedmetalist View Post
    so I've had this problem around 7 1/2 months and it has put a huge strain on my lifting life and really its bothersome in life in general, I slept all my arm one day the whole entire day from being sick, I'm a side sleeper and I had a bit of tingle in my arm the next day and several after, I went to the gym a couple days later and it didn't help of course and since then it has spread into my jaw tingling and also has the bottom of my eye twitching. I also get some lat discomfort on my right side along with a weird feeling up by my color bone also a weird feeling when swallowing, my upper right side of my back pop constantly when I breath in, I've been seeing a chiro but no major changes so far, any thoughts weird be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    It's time to see a doctor, a real doctoc, not a chiro.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jphoenix97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys looking for some advice. even before I started lifting weights I've had problems with my left shoulder having pain that would come from the top centre and extend right down to my hand a sharp pain at the top and kind of an electric feeling as it goes down my arm.

Anyway ever since I've been lifting it's been really halting my progress in terms of chest and shoulder work especially lately so I'll get onto the bench and do my first few sets fine but =then as i get into the fourth my left arm just completely spazzes out like it starts shaking and i cant even lift with it the weight isn't too heavy its just my shoulder locks up.

I've had my form looked at by 4 pt's all who'm I trust a lot and they've said it's perfect for stuff like bench and shoulder press and I've had it looked at by a doctor and a physiotherapist they haven't been able to figure it out but they have found that when I move my arm out or above my head it makes a cracking sound I've had X-rays and they've shown nothing though.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and has any ideas what it could be maybe so I could ask the doctor about it?

Thanks!

farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farhan713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take the time off from the gym if u have to. i lifted for 7-8 months in pain but couldnt carry on. had to take a break. so earlier the better.

Originally Posted by Jphoenix97 View Post
    Hey guys looking for some advice. even before I started lifting weights I've had problems with my left shoulder having pain that would come from the top centre and extend right down to my hand a sharp pain at the top and kind of an electric feeling as it goes down my arm.

Anyway ever since I've been lifting it's been really halting my progress in terms of chest and shoulder work especially lately so I'll get onto the bench and do my first few sets fine but =then as i get into the fourth my left arm just completely spazzes out like it starts shaking and i cant even lift with it the weight isn't too heavy its just my shoulder locks up.

I've had my form looked at by 4 pt's all who'm I trust a lot and they've said it's perfect for stuff like bench and shoulder press and I've had it looked at by a doctor and a physiotherapist they haven't been able to figure it out but they have found that when I move my arm out or above my head it makes a cracking sound I've had X-rays and they've shown nothing though.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and has any ideas what it could be maybe so I could ask the doctor about it?

Thanks!
    Sounds like a nerve compression / irritation type of sensation. Have you been checked for any type of nerve compression or neural limitation?? What part of the body was X-rayed??
    www.thegymphysio.com.au