Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Pain in the hip when I squat down deep, even with just BW. It was hurting before during warm ups, but goes away for the most part. I've been stretching and doing a little mobility work as a warm up. Last workout was tuesday, but didn't feel it until yesterday. I woke up with pain. I squat with a widish stance with toes pointed out and I go ATG 100% of the time. I can also feel it when I pull my knee (left) up to my chest, and move my knee towards the right. Doesn't feel like a soreness, more of a joint pain feel.
    Does it reproduce pain to do this stretch ?

I guess it's inflammation/tendinitis in your psoas/adductors muscles.

I strongly suggest you to follow the steps in OP. If you dont see improvement through the weeks, you should see a doctor. However, if it's your muscles or your tendons, you should see improvement from day to day. I had a tendinitis in my hips and it took me 2 months before being able to squat heavy again. After 2 weeks it was much better, but heavy squat was impossible.

Maybe you lack mobility in your hips and you should improve your flexbility (adductors, hamstring, external hips rotator, internal rotators) to prevent this kind of injury.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Saintsqc View Post
    Does it reproduce pain to do this stretch ?

I guess it's inflammation/tendinitis in your psoas/adductors muscles.

I strongly suggest you to follow the steps in OP. If you dont see improvement through the weeks, you should see a doctor. However, if it's your muscles or your tendons, you should see improvement from day to day. I had a tendinitis in my hips and it took me 2 months before being able to squat heavy again. After 2 weeks it was much better, but heavy squat was impossible.

Maybe you lack mobility in your hips and you should improve your flexbility (adductors, hamstring, external hips rotator, internal rotators) to prevent this kind of injury.
    Yes, the pain is definitely there when I do that.
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, the pain is definitely there when I do that.
    I'm pretty sure you lack hips flexibility! Improve that if you dont want this injury to happen again and again
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty sure you lack hips flexibility! Improve that if you dont want this injury to happen again and again
    Thanks man! I can feel it in both legs, especially the one that is bent.

Hopefully this goes away and doesn't turn out to be something serious.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Thanks man! I can feel it in both legs, especially the one that is bent.

Hopefully this goes away and doesn't turn out to be something serious.
    I highly doubt so. It might take a while to get away, but if you are patient and doesnt push through, I'm very confident it will go away by itself.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

I highly doubt so. It might take a while to get away, but if you are patient and doesnt push through, I'm very confident it will go away by itself.
    Thanks for the help brah

Btw, my buds want me to play ultimate frisbee. Could that irritate it?
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Thanks for the help brah

Btw, my buds want me to play ultimate frisbee. Could that irritate it?
    I think it will :s
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10) helston is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

I have a ganglion cyst on left inner wrist that went away and came back
    Sent from the hyperbolic time chamber
    PSN:HELSTONRAMPERSAD
    FREE BOX.COM 50GIG UPGRADE:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152560543&p=1040121703#post1040121703

captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

i have Tendon and Muscle injury symptoms in my legs
    whenever i do squats or walk the stairs i feel my legs burning
    can i still workout ??
    sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by captinaaa; 02-10-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Originally Posted by captinaaa View Post
    i have Tendon and Muscle injury symptoms in my legs
    whenever i do squats or walk the stairs i feel my legs burning
    can i still workout ??
    sorry for my bad english
    I cant say...
    what are the symptoms exactly? What do you mean by your legs are burning? What muscles exactly?

You didnt provide enough informations.

Just follow a simple rule of thumb : if it hurts, dont do it.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

GrayZag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Left shoulder sometimes kills me on shoulder days, not muscle pain but like..different pain.
    Any experience ? I know a mate has the same thing but he doesn't know why either.

Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000) Output is just really nice. (+1000)
    have something wrong with my knee. Happened almost 2 years ago. I've been to multiple doctors and went to physical therapy which helped some, but I still don't actually know what is wrong with my knee. Gonna try to keep doing what my physical therapist told me and hope it works out. This has had a big impact on my lifting, because nearly two years with hardly any leg work sucks

Thegoalkeeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thegoalkeeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had a pinched sciatic nerve for a year and a half now. Do deadlifts or heavy squats, can't walk for a day or two. Doctor didn't help, just requested a chiropractor. Went there for 3 weeks and they made it worse but I found out my pelvis is pushed an inch and a half to the side. Pain will go down the back of one leg when it is bearable but occasionally will go down to my ankle and the upper quad gets a sharp pain too. When this spreads to the other leg I literally cannot walk and the pain is excruciating.

Anyone have this happen and fix it? It comes back on and off so its really annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

Inb4 don't be a pussy and train hard anyways.

Seriously though I want to deadlift and squat heavy again, every time I do it my pinched nerve gets crazy bad and it delays my progress.

Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danielaq12 View Post
    Good post. Currently on week 8 after a wrist ligament tear. I can do a decent amount of exercises now with a tight wrist wrap on without pain.

EDIT: in on 1st page of sticky!
    Great post!

iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about for lower back pain? Im not sure if i injured my lower back. When i hang off a bar, my lower back hurts. My current program is BLSS which involves lots of compounds

Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chilaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sternum is bothering me. I don't know if it's because barbells are constantly against your chest for lifting I may have overused it, but I'm not sure. Today, I was able to lift, but it was hard because every time a barbell touched my chest it was really uncomfortable. Anyone know what might be up?
    I am dong this routine:
    Day A:
    Fsq 3x5
    mp 3x5
    dl 1x5
    Day B:
    bp 3x5
    chinups 3 sets 20 total
    bsq 3x5
    row 3x5

Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots of good information!

redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redbullem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been out for 2-3 months with a rotator cuff tear. It's painful to raise my arm forward and to the side. I can't do push ups or get into a push up or plank position without a lot of pain. I've seen my doctor who recommended me a physio who I will be seeing shortly.

Do you have any idea how long the recovery process might take? Being out the gym is killing me. I've been playing rugby through it for a good while now which has probably worsened it a bit. What does a physio even do? I've worked on some rotator cuff exercises and I can't even physically do most of them. Does surgery sound likely from what I've described?

titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titsfinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post!

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I had two MRIs last Saturday. One on each knee. My left I injured deadlifting a month ago when I repositioned my feet mid rep (top of lift) and the right I've suspected was a meniscus tear for a year (already had meniscus surgery on it and ive experienced popping). Turns out neither knee has structural damage so my ortho 's best guess is that I have microscopic hamstring tears at the insertion point (left knee), which makes sense because it hurts the front of my knee to pull on anything with my foot. Long story short, he said weightlifting is putting too much strain on my body and that I should stop. **** THAT.

What do?
    220/280/440

Originally Posted by GrayZag View Post
    Left shoulder sometimes kills me on shoulder days, not muscle pain but like..different pain.
    Any experience ? I know a mate has the same thing but he doesn't know why either.
    I injuried my shoulder last year and it still bother me sometime.

The shoulder is a very mobile joint...it doesnt mean you have to work in a full ROM though. For some people, full ROM on exercise such as bench press, shoulder press, over head press will do more harm than good. So watch this out, stopping at 90 degrees might be better.

Otherwise, avoid exercise that produce pain. Also, on isolation shoudler exercise such as rear delt fly or lateral raise arent suppose to be heavily load. Lateral delt, rear delt and rhomboids are small muscle. Find what exercises cause pain and make sure you have perfect form on them.

Originally Posted by Output View Post
    have something wrong with my knee. Happened almost 2 years ago. I've been to multiple doctors and went to physical therapy which helped some, but I still don't actually know what is wrong with my knee. Gonna try to keep doing what my physical therapist told me and hope it works out. This has had a big impact on my lifting, because nearly two years with hardly any leg work sucks
    My friend has the same problem and it really suck.

Try to start light and easy and slowly build volume and intensity. Let plenty of time to your knees to adapt to the stress. Also, experiment to find wich exercise is painful and wich are not. My friend has no pain with wide stand, but narrow stand hurt his knee on squat. Lunges hurt a lot, but step up are perfectly fine. Heavy deadlift is painful, but high rep romanian deadlift is allright. Find what works for you, start light and slowly increase the difficulty to adapt your knee. Start heavy and it will hurt thats for sure.

Originally Posted by Thegoalkeeper View Post
    I have had a pinched sciatic nerve for a year and a half now. Do deadlifts or heavy squats, can't walk for a day or two. Doctor didn't help, just requested a chiropractor. Went there for 3 weeks and they made it worse but I found out my pelvis is pushed an inch and a half to the side. Pain will go down the back of one leg when it is bearable but occasionally will go down to my ankle and the upper quad gets a sharp pain too. When this spreads to the other leg I literally cannot walk and the pain is excruciating.

Anyone have this happen and fix it? It comes back on and off so its really annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

Inb4 don't be a pussy and train hard anyways.

Seriously though I want to deadlift and squat heavy again, every time I do it my pinched nerve gets crazy bad and it delays my progress.
    That sucks pretty bad. These kind of injuries are hard to treat.

Dont stop being active and keep training your legs. However, avoid any thigns that hurt. Dont make things worst. Find what exercises are okay and train at an intensity that doesnt make things worst post-training.

Stay safe!

Originally Posted by iMac46 View Post
    How about for lower back pain? Im not sure if i injured my lower back. When i hang off a bar, my lower back hurts. My current program is BLSS which involves lots of compounds
    It might be irratated disks or muscles. Dont do movement that causes direct pain. If it hurts only when you hang off from a bar...that's probably just fatigue. Maybe it's time for a deload?

Originally Posted by Chilaha View Post
    Sternum is bothering me. I don't know if it's because barbells are constantly against your chest for lifting I may have overused it, but I'm not sure. Today, I was able to lift, but it was hard because every time a barbell touched my chest it was really uncomfortable. Anyone know what might be up?
    I am dong this routine:
    Day A:
    Fsq 3x5
    mp 3x5
    dl 1x5
    Day B:
    bp 3x5
    chinups 3 sets 20 total
    bsq 3x5
    row 3x5
    If you start out just recently, it might be because you are not adapted yet. It will get better with time.

If you have been training for some time...it might be overused. Reduce the frequency/volume of the exercises that cause this discomfort and see if it gets better. In other words...less bench press.

Originally Posted by redbullem View Post
    Been out for 2-3 months with a rotator cuff tear. It's painful to raise my arm forward and to the side. I can't do push ups or get into a push up or plank position without a lot of pain. I've seen my doctor who recommended me a physio who I will be seeing shortly.

Do you have any idea how long the recovery process might take? Being out the gym is killing me. I've been playing rugby through it for a good while now which has probably worsened it a bit. What does a physio even do? I've worked on some rotator cuff exercises and I can't even physically do most of them. Does surgery sound likely from what I've described?
    Surgery might be necessary is there is a complete tear or way too much scar tissue. I believe you dont need a surgery, otherwise your doctor would have tell you about it.

A physio will help the recovery with ultrasound, warm, massage, stretching. It will aslo kill pain with electric stimulation, ice and NSAI. It will prescribe you exercises and stretching to do at home.

I cant say how much it will take to recover fully from this injury. A couple of months that's for sure. Be patient and follow your physio instruction. You have to strengthen all the muscles attached to your shoulders (chest, back, delts) but especially your rotator cuffs muscles.

Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    So I had two MRIs last Saturday. One on each knee. My left I injured deadlifting a month ago when I repositioned my feet mid rep (top of lift) and the right I've suspected was a meniscus tear for a year (already had meniscus surgery on it and ive experienced popping). Turns out neither knee has structural damage so my ortho 's best guess is that I have microscopic hamstring tears at the insertion point (left knee), which makes sense because it hurts the front of my knee to pull on anything with my foot. Long story short, he said weightlifting is putting too much strain on my body and that I should stop. **** THAT.

What do?
    Let your body heals these injuries then start weightlifting with good technique and smart progression. Too aggressive progression will put you at risk. Also, heavy load low reps are much more stressful. I dont think stopping weightlifting is the solution. You have to lift intelligently.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It might be irratated disks or muscles. Dont do movement that causes direct pain. If it hurts only when you hang off from a bar...that's probably just fatigue. Maybe it's time for a deload?
    I'm thinking right now that I have Lordosis? My gut is a bit out and my spine is a bit too curved. And I have the symptoms of lordosis: back pain, tight hamstrings (i cant reach my toes), etc. Could this be what's causing pain when I do heavy compound lifts? What should I do?

Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great thread.

Originally Posted by iMac46 View Post
    I'm thinking right now that I have Lordosis? My gut is a bit out and my spine is a bit too curved. And I have the symptoms of lordosis: back pain, tight hamstrings (i cant reach my toes), etc. Could this be what's causing pain when I do heavy compound lifts? What should I do?
    Minor lordosis is not likely to cause back pain.

Maybe your lordosis put you in a poor biomechanic position and heavy compounds could cause pain. Make sure your back is correctly arched and never rounded (like a cat).

If you have start working out recently, that's probably just fatigue. Dont train more than 3x a week, work on your flexibility (check out for hamstring, glute, psoas, quads stretching) and take a week off from the gym.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any tips for a minor strain in the left rotator cuff? It happened while I maxed my squat. I squat with low bar position and once I re-racked the weight I felt something in my shoulder. I waited for a little bit and did another set of 8 for a cooldown and that really irritated it, that's when I realized it was probably strained/pulled. I took about 2 weeks off, ice + Ibuprofen the first few days, now switched to heat and light stretching. I Have full range of motion, but there is a slight pain/irritation when I lift my arm up above 90 degrees from myself.
    S: More
    B: Than
    D: You

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand pounds of whey,
    I am the oats that start your day, I am the squats down to the grass,
    I am the gains in your muscle mass, When your strength begins to drift,
    I am the rush that helps yo lift.
    Of helpful bros that inspire
    I am your charm when the girls 'mire
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there; I did not die.

Originally Posted by Zebura View Post
    Any tips for a minor strain in the left rotator cuff? It happened while I maxed my squat. I squat with low bar position and once I re-racked the weight I felt something in my shoulder. I waited for a little bit and did another set of 8 for a cooldown and that really irritated it, that's when I realized it was probably strained/pulled. I took about 2 weeks off, ice + Ibuprofen the first few days, now switched to heat and light stretching. I Have full range of motion, but there is a slight pain/irritation when I lift my arm up above 90 degrees from myself.
    Improve your shoulder mobility. Check out for shoulder dislocation with a broomstick and chest stretch.

Foam rolling will maybe help. Muscles are usually tight around the shoulders. Massage will surely help.

Do nothing that could aggravate it right now. Experiment with high bar squat or front squat until it's completely heal
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultimateGoku has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Injury: The right "webbing" from neck to trap when you tense them (could be upper trap)

How: 2-3 years ago shrugging stupid weights just so i look good.

Result: muscle activates as it should when working, but doesnt flare when i most muscular pose for example. gaynoobmistakes

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let your body heals these injuries then start weightlifting with good technique and smart progression. Too aggressive progression will put you at risk. Also, heavy load low reps are much more stressful. I dont think stopping weightlifting is the solution. You have to lift intelligently.
    Thanks. I want to get good blood flow going to promote healing. So should I stick to SMR massages or can I run too ?
    220/280/440

mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a pain in my wrist when I try to rotate it in a circle. I believe it happened during a clean and jerk about 4 days ago. Any idea what is wrong and is there anything I can do to help this?

Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    Thanks. I want to get good blood flow going to promote healing. So should I stick to SMR massages or can I run too ?
    If running doesnt hurt or doesnt feel uncomfortable, go for it. Otherwise, riding a bike is an easy way to get blood flowing too.

Originally Posted by mully8 View Post
    I have a pain in my wrist when I try to rotate it in a circle. I believe it happened during a clean and jerk about 4 days ago. Any idea what is wrong and is there anything I can do to help this?
    Are you flexible enough to catch the bar on your delts and not with your hands?

It's problably nothing serious. It's probably a minor sprain/strain. Let it heal and it will go away.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :