Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A blade have cut everything in my forearm I had two surgeries on it 3 weeks ago, and I can move my fingers now (It's still a bit hard) and I'm able to lift a 1lbs plate with my hand (this one is really hard I can't hold it with my fingers and I should place it on my palm). Anyone have any idea when can I start again?

Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think I'm injured, but I don't want to talk about it.

DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well if this is correct then I got a ligament injury. Dang

superkaryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update: Recovering from a small tear in my shoulder. Instability and pain when I go heavy but I am getting better.

gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks. There's no other sticky about avoiding injuries.

johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncena596 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stretching will not solve anything if your form sucks, waste of time.

Yves6hk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A great exchange of information.

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have a bad wrist injury which I was training through for like 5 months, only getting worse day by day. 3 months ago I decided to take a break. It kept getting worse and worse the next 2 months where I would rest, this last month I've had no problems with it at all.

I started going to the gym 2 weeks ago and my wrist is now starting to hurt again, what would you suggest? It only hurts on pulling motions such as back and biceps. No problems at all what so ever when I use my wrist for the other body parts.
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

Bennarz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100) mbrewsky is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you lift weights or participate in sports, you are going to get injured. No way around it. Injury is the price paid for not sitting on your ass. All you can do is follow best practices on warming up so avoid getting injured. And as you get older ,believe me, warming up takes more of your time up. I strained my neck doing pullups which was a first for me. It is important to read about people's experiences and be conservative especially when approaching lifts you are not accustomed to. Some injuries will **** you up forever. Be aware of your limitations, kids. You are not invincible even if you are ****ing teenagers.

TiglethPileser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is seriously exactly what I've been looking for a couple days. I have a pain in the bicep area when lifting and I think it's one of these

hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay so after doing a single Turkish get up with a barbell I started experiencing soreness and tenderness on my AC joint
    I managed to bench 2 sessions and then my shoulder started popping and clicking when moved and it hurts to do any movement involving the shoulders.
    Been doing lots of rotator cuff work but that doesn't seem to be helping. I've had this for about 2 weeks now
    advertising not permitted

"you are 15, you lack any visible mass, and you are trying to lose weight? Recipe for disaster."
    - former300lber
    Been fixing that^

log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165769351&page=2

Trackstarr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After getting surgery on my shoulder from a ligament tear all I can say is: When you get the go ahead from your doc to lift weights again, you better take it ******* easy! lol

skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyphs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Takin a week off n babying whatever injure I've had has worked 100% of the time for me so dats always what I do

patgeto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi i had a semi bad traumatic injury i hur my shoulder and right bicep ive been clean of the gym for about 2 weeks and i tested the water by doing pushups i get mild aching for the rest of the night if i do to many around 15 maybe and about 1 week ago i done cheas and felt pain in my tricep (not normal) so i stopped. Am i making a mountion out of a molehill. Maybe because ive only been goin the gym for about a year kind of emabrissing i know.

FrostbiteFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stretches will help

FeliciaWhitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good

smashb4squash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My elbow is stiff as ****

rpszn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ice baths.

Registered User LiftingHeavy925's Avatar
    LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you explained not to use ibuprofen for the pain, but what about medical marijuana? its also an anti-inflammatory. Im curious about using that for an injury

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have to post,I work in a gym,i'm a trainer/attendant/bodybuilder,and I've seen it all.Most injuries can be prevented-a lot of guys are doing ego lifts,way too much weight,bad form,don't know what they're doing,no spotter or a lousy one,suicide grips-and the younger the guy the worse it is.You have an attendant there,ask for a spot,advice,or help.Please,there's no shame in that.

If you do become injured,contact the front desk.They are trained to get you help.

The best way to begin training is doing machine work.Not freeweights.And if you don't have a clue,keep off the bench press,I pulled the bar off 27 necks last year,two guy were injured BAD.

Common sense guys...

khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khrisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i don't understand what the **** is wrong with all of u... i've been lifting 2 years and not one injury except a slight discomfort when I smashed my finger between 2 dumbbells. is it really the ego lifting that causing these injuries?
    there really is no point in going HEAVY HEAVY except on squat/deadlifts/bench and if you're not a powerlifter.. why are u risking it

LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile i agree about an injury have it checked

By a doctor. You do not know how serious it could be. Better safe then sorry. And always be POSITIVE AND MOTIVATED. Thank you Lisa.

JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerryAntonucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I have shoulder instability but I NEVER had any issues with it while weightlifting. I haven't lifted for a month and I feel like I should start up again cuz it's been a month into pt and I never had any pain. what do you guys think? good idea or bad?

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackTheBigBoss View Post
    A blade have cut everything in my forearm I had two surgeries on it 3 weeks ago, and I can move my fingers now (It's still a bit hard) and I'm able to lift a 1lbs plate with my hand (this one is really hard I can't hold it with my fingers and I should place it on my palm). Anyone have any idea when can I start again?
    When your doctor and therapist say so. Nobody here is in a position to advise you otherwise!
    The science is out there!
    www.movementandperformance.com.au
    www.facebook.com/#!/MovementAndPerformanceHealthServices

crackbam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This helps/helped/will help a lot of people for sure.

bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel like I pinched the nerve, alhough not sevely just slightly. I researched a bit an it says by rest and icinng it can be treated.

Registered User FluffyChapstick's Avatar
    FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FluffyChapstick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm having tendonitis in my elbows and wrists, my right wrist feels strained on the ulnar side and there seems to be extra bone growth (dont know if placebo/psychological, somehow feels like there's more pieces of bone on right wrist) anyways, any sort of curling especially when supinating dumbells their is very sharp pain. I know I need to rest and ice but how about going light on pushing muscles? I skipped 3 days of training days which was my push pull and leg workouts. It doesnt seem like it will go away. The pain in wrist also feels like it is getting worse everyday, especially at night.
    Heavy Metal crew*
    Whole Milk crew*
    Art of Manliness crew*
    A Book A Week crew*

SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I used to be into box back in 2011 and 2012. I was doing really great and one day due to my negligence I didn't wrap my wrists properly while punching the back and I injured my wrist badly. I suffered with intense pain for months. I went through several treatments like physio, consulted various ortho docs and they all had that standard answer - take there pain killers if it doesnt help you in 10 days come back to us we will advise survery. Till then it was just pain.

Later after a year, I started noticing a small bump right in between my wrist's joint and it grew slowly. When I checked with my doc, I came to know that it was a ganglion cyst. I still have it but reduced in size. It's a hard rock like substance right in between the joint.
    Which has limited my wrist's flexibility.

Does anyone else have such cyst? How did you guys cure it?

ThePaperCutter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was wondering if I could if i could get some assistance with a recent injury. I’m not sure if it’s tendon, muscle, or ligament. It’s on the outside of my left wrist, and runs ~1 inch down the outside of my forearm. It really only hurts if I rotate my wrist dramatically or if I do Barbell curls and dumbbell curls. I’ve taken 5 days off now and the pain is still there. I plan on taking another week or so off.

There is no swelling or bruising, which makes me think it’s minor. And it wasn’t an injury that happened all the sudden either. It’s always hurt a little, but at the beginning it was the good kind of burn pain. But now it’s gradually been getting worse, so I decided to take off.

It would be great if I could get a ballpark estimate of how long this injury could take to heal and what I could do to help it. Thanks!