Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GetYourShineBox View Post
    Well finished up my 4th bottle today - for a total of 60 days on this supplement. While the directions do not say you have to cycle off, I am doing so because most other Test Boosters suggest 8 week cycles - I think it is a good idea to cycle off most all supplements.

Overall, I am very impressed with the product. As I have written numerous times during this log, the supplement gave me tons of energy, focus and desire to hit the gym. For a total of $40 investment (less than 1 bottle of most other brands) I think I got great results.

As mentioned previously, I did not do have blood work drawn pre-supplement. However, I believe my test did increase based on some empirical evidence. First, my energy and stamina for the gym (and in general) were pretty much through the roof the entire time. One of the reasons I wanted to start a test boost was the sluggish feeling I was having, especially at towards the end of the day when I typically work out. My 9:30 to 11pm workout were a breeze on this supplement. Also, I had some acne break outs (including currently) on my back and arms and shoulders during this run. I also had days when I felt very alpha and days when I was easily agitated. I noticed that the agitation tended to be on days when I did not work out and less so on workout days. Strength increased very solidly during the run.

Physical results. I started on Dec 24th and was 222 lbs. Currently I am at 211.8, for a loss of about 1.25lbs a week. Note: I also followed a 2340 cal diet (200 grams protein a day) during this time period and progressed from working out 3 days a week (lifting) to 5 days (2 days cardio/abs). My body fat dropped about 5%. Biggest gain have been in tris and bis, back- shoulders and traps. For the first time in forever, I have some upper abs starting to peak out. Most of my clothes are falling off at the waist and are tight across the shoulders and back.

I hate to give the supplement up and fear my production will fall off. I plan on starting a pre-workout supplement (c4) to help out with energy and focus for the gym. Can't wait to start another 60 day cycle in about 30 days! Kudos to Six Star for putting out this great product at an awesome price point!
    Gave you some rep for all this work, it was great.
    Don't tell me the skies the limit when there are foot prints on the moon...

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by toddedwards View Post
    Gave you some rep for all this work, it was great.
    lulz...dem grays

repped OP, I have all the same feels you do from this supp, I swear by it and have been using it for a few years now
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Higgleberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

" Heck, I even did a leg work out, which I have been avoiding like the plague "

Originally Posted by GetYourShineBox View Post
    I have been contemplating the idea of using a test booster for a couple of months. The rationale, I am approaching 40 and just got back into the gym after a few years out (marriage, 2 kids and a demanding career). I "feel" like my test has dropped a bit (no lab work done however) because of general lack of energy later in the day, I have put on some weight mainly in the midsection, etc. Based on this, I figured I might be an ideal candidate for a test booster.

I have looked at most of the popular test boosters but decided on the Six Star because for under $10, I figured it was worth a whirl combined. In addition, the fact that the main "boosting" ingredient is Boron which has clinical backing as a test booster was persuasive. I plan on running at least a 60 day cycle (that will be 4 bottles - 60 in each at 4 a day) for a total investment of $40.00 - less than 1 bottle of many of the other popular choices.

I began this cycle on Dec 24th, 2012. These are my thoughts thus far, more to follow.

Log--

Dec 24th- Work out in the AM. Bought the supplement in the afternoons and took half of the daily dose. I developed a headache shortly thereafter (<2 hours). I wrote the headache off to holiday stress, etc. Also, had sex that night and had the following effects (1) delayed "finishing"---felt like I could go all night (this drew a comment from the wife) and (2) recovered quickly and was able to go again. For those of you in my age range, you know that you don't recover as quickly for 2nd's---so this was a pleasant effect.

Dec 25th- Took both doses (2 pills, 2 a day) and once again had a headache. This time it was much more dull than the previous day. No other effects to report.

Dec 26th- AM work out (shoulders) due to day off. Typically I work out PM (after kiddies are in bed, etc). Had a great workout, lots of energy and willingness to continue. Heck, I even did a leg work out, which I have been avoiding like the plague. Not sure if the gym energy it was due to the test booster--I kind of doubt it after only a few days. I think it had more to do with the fact that it was in the AM when I was fresh as opposed to 10 pm when I am normally at it. Didn't have a headache today.

Dec 27th- Developed a headache again today--much like the first day of dosing. Also, noticed I was a bit agitated all day--typical effect from a test booster. Not sure if the test booster caused the agitation/rage or if it was due to the fact I was back at work after the long holiday. I tend to think it may have been the test booster as I had an otherwise easy day at the office (I am a lawyer).

That is my first few days---more to follow.
    Sorry to say it man, but if you dont do leg work outs then get out of the gym. I hate disproportionately oversized upper bodies. The 2 single most important exercises = SQUATS and DEAD LIFTS. Yes, they are the most difficult and require the greatest energy expenditure, hence the results. They also result in the greatest release of testosterone and growth hormone. Be a man. Work your legs.

DeanODay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out RevTest at Getrevtest.com or Revolutionlaboratories.com for a great test booster

Lestado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff not only works to boost Testosterone and lower Cortisone, Boron also has the effect of removing Fluoride from your Pineal Gland. This will help your body regulate ALL of the hormones properly by de-calcifying your gland. In case you aren't aware, this gland is in charge of the hormones your body produce ranging from testosterone to melatonin. I started using it a week and a half ago and feel awesome. I also did some research on these and whats in them.. I really don't like putting things into my body unless I know what they are. One side effect of taking boron is that the Fluoride attaches to Calcium in your body and is excreted. So when you take this, make sure you have alot of calcium!

TTrain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought the powder, see how it goes...same base ingredients compared to the ultra expensive epiq line.

ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TTrain1 View Post
    I just bought the powder, see how it goes...same base ingredients compared to the ultra expensive epiq line.
    I have also bought the powdered version. I took my first scoop a few minutes ago.. What I didn't like it was kinda chunky.. I have sore ass legs. I will see how they feel after a good nights sleep.

ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Also I have a soft pussy beard, will this help facial hair growth?

John4891 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natural Testosterone Booster - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=240&a=15262
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

danielholding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool

alena1245 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Download Myatt Murphy book Testosterone Transformation

You can download Testosterone Transformation: Lose Belly Fat, Build Muscle, and Boost Sexual Vitality – June 5, 2012
    by Myatt Murphy book at testosterone-transformation.blogspot.com/2016/10/testosterone-transformation-lose-belly.html

Ochem24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Testicle shrinkage?

Hey I'm 21 and tried this product and I experienced some shrinkage and got off of it as soon as I noticed my testicles shrivel up. It's been almost a year but my testies still don't feel the same. Advice?

LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ochem24 View Post
    Hey I'm 21 and tried this product and I experienced some shrinkage and got off of it as soon as I noticed my testicles shrivel up. It's been almost a year but my testies still don't feel the same. Advice?
    RIP Sweet OP, time to ldar

Ochem24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LDARboyo View Post
    RIP Sweet OP, time to ldar
    I don't understand? Lol

jukuuck13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there more information? It's very interesting. Can you recommend me?

neoes1um is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No work out today...Back at it in the am....

My energy level continues to be good all day....Had a little rage again today...Coming up on a week on this supp...will do a full week 1 wrap tomorrow.

mproctor420j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I may need to check this stuff out, I have tried a couple from muscle tech and they didn't really help out. Thanks for the good info.
    “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

-Ronnie Coleman