inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face Build a solid chest

Steps to getting a solid chest, that worked for an ectomorph like me

Step 1: Learn how to benchpress with a full range of motion, I am talking about touching the chest and extending your arms at the top. Also make sure you dont put the arms too close together(which gives more work for the triceps and less for the chest). My index fingers usually go on the small ticks on the grip of the bar.

Step 2: Start doing dips, I canot stress this enough, but dips is the 'ultimate exercise for the chest', if you DO IT that is. The only reason most people don't do it is because it is VERY difficult to do the first time, in fact the first time I did it (several years ago), I couldn't even do one full rep. In this case, you must start with incomplete reps, going only a few inches down. After a few weeks you will notice that you can go down much, much lower. Once you hit 10 full reps (going down so that your elbows make at most 90 degrees at the bottom), you MUST starting tying extra weights to yourself. After that it just time and effort.

Step 3 (Optional): Another awesome exercise that makes my chest feel curvacious is Chestpress, its an exercise that one can do Alot of weights with, once he/she gets used to the range of motion.

Last tip: Any chest exercise you do must be done in full range of motion. A FULL good looking chest, has to be attacked from all angles, and all muscle fibers must be worked, this can only be done with full ranges of motion.

Thx, for your time
    Enjouy the workout
    We are what we repeatedly do.

bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For some reason my bench press is just horrible, My arms/shoulders seem to be taking over and doing the work instead of my chest, I try to tense it up though as I work out and it seems to be helping a small amount. Any tips?
    WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skibbi9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you may have oversimplified the problem, and describing 3 exercises isn't that radical.

what about inclines? declines, dumbells? cables? pushups? inside/outside chest exercises?
    8/15/06 - 256 LBS 32ish%
    3/20/07 - 233 LBS 21ish%
    Still cutting.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=958913

claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GREAT POST

You do have the chest to back you up, but I would recommend to those ones lacking chest to go balls to walls on dumbbell press rather than using the barbell, using a weigh that allows them to do 12 reps and no more, this allows you to crap on your muscle fibers and avoid getting a spotter.

STEP 4 (Obligatory) - Start with your lagging chest area (if you lack incline, do incline chest press first)... just a reminder
    Claudio

that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50) that guy170 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we are the exact height and weight except im 14

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for that bro. I usually do the following:

- Chest Press
    - Inclined Press
    - Bench Press
    - Push ups

It's time for me to add dips and more focus on full range of motion.

bigbudooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ****in liar

u dickcheese the proper way to build a strong chest is wood & me ynahmean

Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Aren't dips a tricep excercise?
    "When you're not in the gym, someone else is; and they will beat you."
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two”

Jan 1st: 227 @ 16%
    Jan 7th: 223
    Jan 14th: 217
    Jan 21st: 216
    Jan 28th: 214
    Feb 4th: 213