Cardellichio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For all of you unhappy with their overweight body

Im still not very happy with my body. I have some fat, but i bust my ass im that gym. I started lifting in 8th grade, eating whatever i want. I put on muscle, i kept lifting, and i became stronger and bigger. It is now two years later, and i am so much stronger. Im hitting personal bests i never even dreamed of doing. And even though i hadnt payed much attention to my diet until lately, i am no longer labeled "fat" by classmates. I am labeled "buff." if i can do it you can too. I look back a year ago, and realize how much better my body is now. I also become even more motivated wondering how i will look a year from now. What im trying to say is good things will come if you work hard and never give up. Trust me ive experience it

DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoUEvenLift96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cardellichio View Post
    Im still not very happy with my body. I have some fat, but i bust my ass im that gym. I started lifting in 8th grade, eating whatever i want. I put on muscle, i kept lifting, and i became stronger and bigger. It is now two years later, and i am so much stronger. Im hitting personal bests i never even dreamed of doing. And even though i hadnt payed much attention to my diet until lately, i am no longer labeled "fat" by classmates. I am labeled "buff." if i can do it you can too. I look back a year ago, and realize how much better my body is now. I also become even more motivated wondering how i will look a year from now. What im trying to say is good things will come if you work hard and never give up. Trust me ive experience it

that is not motivating at all.
    at all.

MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great observations. You have learned what most people never give time to discover: changes do not happen overnight (or in "just 30 days"). I'm glad you are happy with the direction you are moving in. Realize (espeicaly if you get into bodybuilding) that you will never be completely happy with how you look and you will always be working to add size or balance to your overall build, but that helps keep you motivated and not stop training/exercising or going back to eating mass marketed junk food. To quote Thomas Edison: "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    You want to fly faster and further but Perfection cannot be plotted because every chart or graph is a limitation. Perfect speed, my son, is being there. You must stop seeing yourself as a limited gull with a 42" wingspan. -- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Always do your best, be impeccable with your word, don't take things personally and don't make assumptions. -- The Four Agreements