gonediesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Anyone in the Minneapolis area looking for a Rogue R3 Rack?

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a Rogue R3 and would like to work around the shipping costs. Anyone looking to buy an R3? We can purchase together and Rogue will not charge shipping. Shipping cost saved would be about $100. Rack price is $725 I am east of the cities and could deliver for a beer. Any takers?

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by gonediesel View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking to buy a Rogue R3 and would like to work around the shipping costs. Anyone looking to buy an R3? We can purchase together and Rogue will not charge shipping. Shipping cost saved would be about $100. Rack price is $725 I am east of the cities and could deliver for a beer. Any takers?
    Sure! Let me PayPal you the cash.

Is your email GONEdieselWITHYOURMONEY@ThanksForPayingforMyRack.c om?

Your offer may be sincere but I doubt anyone will take you up on it for the obvious reasons.

You are better off buying both yourself, then advertising the second one. Not here though since this isn't a classified section.

A brand new R3 listed on Craig's List for $725 probably wouldn't last very long on Craig's list. Especially if there are a lot of cross fitters in your area.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol ^^

He's only got 1 post but you can trust him guys !
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

"He's only got 1 post but you can trust him guys !"

Come on guys! Don't ruin it for me. I need the extra funds for my child's education err protein powder fund. If someone is interested we can discuss how you would want to handle it. I would be willing to buy both racks and deliver to the Minneapolis/western WI area. After the cash and rack have swapped hands ONLY at that point will I email you for your social security number, CC number, and bug the crap out of you with some complicated exchange of funds via western union.

SD, how serious are you about being able to sell the second rack on CL? I see used crappy racks go for 2-3 hundred but the one's selling for 700+ are just sitting. I am not looking to make money on the purchase just get it at the best deal I can. Its a quality rack even considering the 120 bucks to ship. But again if I can save the shipping fees I would feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Note: up 2 posts! can you trust me now?

f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like this guy.

I'd jump in with you if I were in the area, good luck man.
    BW: 247
    Squat: 550
    Deadlift: 601
    Bench: 381 w/pause
    Press: 275
    Front Squat: 405

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about putting up the idea on your craigslist.....then there will be less risk as you will already have a partner in line and you can establish a feel for this person?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

OK guys, Just to show my sincerity I updated my avatar and I posted an ad on Minneapolis CL to gauge interest. Thanks for the laughs and replies. Now start forwarding me your CC#s GD

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gonediesel View Post

If someone is interested we can discuss how you would want to handle it. I would be willing to buy both racks and deliver to the Minneapolis/western WI area.
    Really? That sounds like a lot of effort to save $100.

Have you considered the risk of damaging the goods during loading or transport, the possibility of the second buyer flaking, the hassle of meeting up at a mutually agreeable time, fuel costs, wear and tear on your vehicle etc, just to save a lousy $100?

Personally I wouldn't even be interested in taking up your offer (as the secondary purchaser) to save the $100, because if there is a problem the vendor has no obligation whatsoever to make things right.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish you well OP, but these are all very valid points to consider;

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Really? That sounds like a lot of effort to save $100.

Have you considered the risk of damaging the goods during loading or transport, the possibility of the second buyer flaking, the hassle of meeting up at a mutually agreeable time, fuel costs, wear and tear on your vehicle etc, just to save a lousy $100?

Personally I wouldn't even be interested in taking up your offer (as the secondary purchaser) to save the $100, because if there is a problem the vendor has no obligation whatsoever to make things right.
    One suggestion I have on the last point is that it may be worth contacting rogue with your intentions and having them provide you with a seperate reciept (without your details) so that the buyer has equal rights within the transaction.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll do it but I'm in Cambridge...

England...

Europe.
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by f0rbidden View Post
    I like this guy.

I'd jump in with you if I were in the area, good luck man.
    I do to. I'm in Illinois, so not too far. OP - can you provide 24 hour protection from my wife if I were to buy a R3?
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before u pull the trigger. If you havent, read thru this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150524193

If u arent absolutely set on the 725 budget, u can get a sorinex with free shipping.

Just a suggestion.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #24 ()---()

Thanks guys for the suggestions. The Sorenex Dark Horse is a nice rack for the money. I don't need plate storage. Well I should say plate storage on the rack is not what I forsee for my gym. I like the R3 and even the Sorenex XL series. I am looking to use both front and back side of rack. I work out with the wifey and each can place the j-cups on the outside of the rack.

Proteinandiron, thank for the suggestion. I will call Rogue and ask. I can't see why they wouldn't do that. But in all reality how often do these racks need warranty work? My main concern would be damage to the item during shipping.

Again thanks for comments and insights. I will post the response from Rogue

After emailing and calling Rogue, I got basically the same answer from both people; if it has the Rogue name on it and something is wrong they will make it right. So if I were to purchase the two racks, the second rack buyer would receive just as much customer service from Rogue as I would.

Regarding justifying doing all this for a lousy $100? Its a savings of $200! Thats a Benjamin for me and my partner. Not to mention its an opportunity to meet another forum member. Do I really need to worry about flakes in this forum? I thought this place was loaded with stand up guys and gals. :-) Some fine person must have even rep'd me? I am now the proud owner of a single green box on my rep meter. Here is an opportunity to pick up a R-3 and not pay for shipping. There has to be someone out there who didn't get everything on their Christmas list. GD

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I do to. I'm in Illinois, so not too far. OP - can you provide 24 hour protection from my wife if I were to buy a R3?
    on the run from your wife 24/7. best workout ever
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~