punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BF % Estimate and how far away is a six pack?

Hello all, i've lost around 10 KG (22 Lb) and am hoping to cut so that i have a six pack. I am around 5"9 and weigh 70.3 KG (154 lb). What BF do you think i am ? and how long if i continue to cut could i get a six pack in? Also i have fears that i may be skinny fat do you think this is the case?
    Attached Images

jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jones137 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say you're around 16-18%.....definitely skinny fat though. I would bother cutting much more as you don't appear to have any lbm. You won't be seeing abs without losing another 6-8% body fat but that would put you at 140 lbs or so if you lost all fat.

I'd start clean bulking to add some muscle and then in a year or do start worrying about cutting once you have a good base.
    Stats:

1RM
    Bench Press = 255
    Squat = 295
    Deadlift = 405

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jones137 View Post
    I'd say you're around 16-18%.....definitely skinny fat though. I would bother cutting much more as you don't appear to have any lbm. You won't be seeing abs without losing another 6-8% body fat but that would put you at 140 lbs or so if you lost all fat.

I'd start clean bulking to add some muscle and then in a year or do start worrying about cutting once you have a good base.
    Agreed.

Op, how old are you? You look young, like teens. If so, definitely lift heavy weights. You will never again in your life be able to take advantage of the naturally high levels of testosterone that your body is producing right now. Utilize this gift while you can.

JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jones137 View Post

This

punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjaboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Agreed.

Op, how old are you? You look young, like teens. If so, definitely lift heavy weights. You will never again in your life be able to take advantage of the naturally high levels of testosterone that your body is producing right now. Utilize this gift while you can.
    thanks for the reply, im 16, 17 in a few month. tbh i didnt want to hear that im skinny fat but i guess i got to make do with what i've got. the only reason i decided not to bulk is becuase i dont want to get fat. Would bulking for around 3 months not be enough ?

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by punjaboss View Post
    thanks for the reply, im 16, 17 in a few month. tbh i didnt want to hear that im skinny fat but i guess i got to make do with what i've got. the only reason i decided not to bulk is becuase i dont want to get fat. Would bulking for around 3 months not be enough ?
    Bulking does not mean getting fat. If you control your calorie intake such that you are only gaining about 2 lbs per month, a good portion of that will be muscle and some will be fat. 3 months is not a very long time for bulking. Putting on lbm is a very slow process.

If you feel fat, of course you can cut a couple lbs here and there, but I'd suggest spending most of your time bulking at a slight surplus.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by punjaboss View Post
    3 months would not be enough. At your age I wouldn't think about cutting for at least 2 years. Eat, lift, get strong as hell. You can do that without adding fat. You may even lose some fat while gaining muscle 1 because you are new to lifting and 2 because of your age and hormonal advantage. Forget about the 6 pack for now. If you cut down to low enough body fat to see abs you would be skin and bones.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Bulking does not mean getting fat. If you control your calorie intake such that you are only gaining about 2 lbs per month, a good portion of that will be muscle and some will be fat. 3 months is not a very long time for bulking. Putting on lbm is a very slow process.

If you feel fat, of course you can cut a couple lbs here and there, but I'd suggest spending most of your time bulking at a slight surplus.
    thanks for the advice, i think stating January im gunna go on a serious bulk

Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    3 months would not be enough. At your age I wouldn't think about cutting for at least 2 years. Eat, lift, get strong as hell. You can do that without adding fat. You may even lose some fat while gaining muscle 1 because you are new to lifting and 2 because of your age and hormonal advantage. Forget about the 6 pack for now. If you cut down to low enough body fat to see abs you would be skin and bones.
    yh i guess that's my problem i just really want a six pack lol. But bulking is probbaly best for me atm , cheers

Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lites10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ~Barefoot Crew~
    **Canadian Crew**

Squat-365 Bench-195x5 Dead-405