Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Cedric Pic.

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro you should stay here, you have a **** ton of fans and like literally no haters. Phil used to post regularly here but then stopped posting after we all called him out on his antics at the Olympia. You could be the new king of the IFBB section.

/-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Cedric, I just liked your facebook fanpage a couple of hours ago. It's ****ing hilarious. Good luck at the NY pro. Hope you do well. Wishing you happy holidays (don't eat too much) from Sweden
    Think you mean the Arnold bro
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=spamy;998381013]Haha it really is Cedric

Damn! yall move quick!!! ****in technology... smh haha

If u know the dude RoroCwalker that made that post, let him know i said peace

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    +1 for Ced staying here, would be awesome!
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000) GohanSSJ2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mind Blown at the result of this thread...

Pls stay, you are a god amongst mortals here
    Semper Fortis

CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) CedricTheOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StevieMe View Post
    Bro you should stay here, you have a **** ton of fans and like literally no haters. Phil used to post regularly here but then stopped posting after we all called him out on his antics at the Olympia. You could be the new king of the IFBB section.
    Nah man, i cant be king of nothin... and def couldnt replace Phil

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CedricTheOne View Post
    He meant of this forum section lol....who knows couple years maybe you will on stage :P.
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by /-JARED-/ View Post
    Think you mean the Arnold bro
    aw **** that's right. he already took the NY.

Cedric, you gonna beat Dexter in March?
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Cedric, I just liked your facebook fanpage a couple of hours ago. It's ****ing hilarious. Good luck at the NY pro. Hope you do well. Wishing you happy holidays (don't eat too much) from Sweden
    Thanks man, NY Pro is a tough show with alot of great guys that compete there. I got my ass kicked in 2011 there, they caught me slippin and capitalized on me when i had **** going on that took away from my training and diet... but hopefully i can win it one day! hahaha sarcastic laugh

i think u mean the Arnold Classic, right?

Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    He meant of this forum section lol....who knows couple years maybe you will on stage :P.
    Yea i meant the forum section too! Real life on stage? too impossible to waste time discussing

aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pretty sure everyone here wants you to stay around Cedric! We're all major fans and the environment is different here than other forums, you get some idiots but in general everyone gets along.

Yea i meant the forum section too! Real life on stage? too impossible to waste time discussing
    Well ppl here scared Heath off after the Mr.Olympia lol...don't think he posts anymore.

So you can be king!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~

/-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) /-JARED-/ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks man, NY Pro is a tough show with alot of great guys that compete there. I got my ass kicked in 2011 there, they caught me slippin and capitalized on me when i had **** going on that took away from my training and diet... but hopefully i can win it one day! hahaha sarcastic laugh

i think u mean the Arnold Classic, right?
    Your looking great in the progress pics man, keep doing what your doing and good luck on the Arnold
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

Originally Posted by GohanSSJ2 View Post
    Mind Blown at the result of this thread...

Pls stay, you are a god amongst mortals here
    Nah, im a mortal too man... like i said on fb, a few years ago i used to come here to read diet and workout articles. And the pros were gods to me too, **** they still are! sometimes im like: how the **** am i sitting here talking to this guy, Did this guy just say whats up to me?, how do they even know who i am?! i still idolize the guys that i compete with

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    True, you could be better.

Originally Posted by aussieryan View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone here wants you to stay around Cedric! We're all major fans and the environment is different here than other forums, you get some idiots but in general everyone gets along.
    Yea i can sense a different vibe here too. but honestly i dont have the time to be active like that. **** its tough keeping up with fb, my days are always so busy with work and family

Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post

Well ppl here scared Heath off after the Mr.Olympia lol...don't think he posts anymore.

So you can be king!
    Man, i know how it feels when people give u a hard time on a forum. Im sure he wasnt scared... i would be scared and mad at the same! haha

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    triple true, we all could be better... its part of life. everyday trying to improve
    Last edited by CedricTheOne; 12-23-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: added some phylisophical ****

newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just wanted to say welcome man! Great to see pro's posting around here. Respect from Australia
    P.s loved the training video you did for guys with long arms lol

aw **** that's right. he already took the NY.

Cedric, you gonna beat Dexter in March?
    No, he will win that show i think. i hope i can at least make top 5. **** before guys were skipping it, i was hoping for top 10. now i think i can make top 5 hopefully

Originally Posted by newguy84 View Post
    Just wanted to say welcome man! Great to see pro's posting around here. Respect from Australia
    P.s loved the training video you did for guys with long arms lol
    Thanks man, and long arms suck, huh? but guess what, when we put enough time and ggod training in, they will look bigger than short arms... just takes a while. Stay on em

ok fellas... i gotta go... kids waking up and gotta get the day started. nice talkin with yall, thanks for all the nice comments. ill try to stop by every now and then. peace

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cedric's on the boards? Early Christmas present or what!!!!! Good to see you here mate, looking forward to seeing you take the Arnold!
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks man, and long arms suck, huh? but guess what, when we put enough time and ggod training in, they will look bigger than short arms... just takes a while. Stay on em
    Will do Man! The advice really helped. Eased up the pain around the forearms an elbows. Best of luck for 2014! Will be following and supporting!

INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    calm yourself Qbon
    maybe no possibility

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WAit, cedric here? That's sick.

Hope i don't miss out on meeting you next time you come to hungary lol! Have a nice christmas and good luck with your competition season next year!
    lĂłfasz

Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Obsess3d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i forget which mod always posts in ifbb section?!? but he should talk to admin and get ceds name bolded etc and of course rep him! and to ced glad to have you on here.. its different to md no bull section, we pretty much ALL love you here you wont get that much bull**** and weird hate you get, we all idolise you and want to hear updates from you personally!! loving all your fb photo and status updates.. cant say not one person here doesnt not want to see you win the arnold.. we want to see you win the arnold.. pocket that nice $$ to back you up to pay some bills help you advance and destroy olympia!
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cedric Jermacniddle on boards? A helluva good reason to register and stop lurking around like a sneaky person.

Wooohoooo we all have our early Xmas now . Happy Holidays all of you.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for the love of god release more vids

you have a pretty huge fanbase here, we'll never forget this