View Poll Results: Which?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hydroxycut Elite?

0 0%
  • Oxy Elite Pro

3 100.00%
    slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

POLL: Oxy Elite Pro or Hydroxy cut Elite?

Getting ready to cut soon, gonna pick up a bottle of one of these. I haven't tried either one since they've changed. Had OEP awhile back before they changed the formula and got rid of the 1,3. Hydroxycut I haven't tried in years. Both I heard are the top two right now.

Any recommendations or suggestions? I had some great results with OEP, don't have much experience with hydroxy.

VOTE

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    assuming you have diet and training down, i would go with HCE. Havnt heard much on the new OEP so cant say anything about that. I know some people who used HCE and they loved it.

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bumping for more opinions

ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by slag View Post
    Getting ready to cut soon, gonna pick up a bottle of one of these. I haven't tried either one since they've changed. Had OEP awhile back before they changed the formula and got rid of the 1,3. Hydroxycut I haven't tried in years. Both I heard are the top two right now.

Any recommendations or suggestions? I had some great results with OEP, don't have much experience with hydroxy.

VOTE
    None of the above. Gaspari Detonate is magical. Taking 2 pills in the morning and I do not feel hunger throughout the day. Never felt this way since the original Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate.

By the way, I have tried the original Oxy Elite Pro and I wasn't that impressed with it as far as appetite suppression goes.
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey
    Cellucor B-BCAA
    Bodybuilding.com Amino Recovery

Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    See if you can find the original oxyelite formula. it worked wonders for me.

Originally Posted by Nando5944 View Post
    See if you can find the original oxyelite formula. it worked wonders for me.
    I loved the original formula. The thing though is that their isn't any long term information on the effects of 1,3. That's what makes me hesitant about trying to find the original ones.