Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do some people work out on a regular basis, but look the same year after year?

Have you ever seen people at the gym or just anyone you know on a regular basis who works out, but looks the same year after year? Why is that? They’re working out 4-5 days a week, right? Why isn’t their body changing from all that hard work? What is the difference between them and the people that have amazing transformations? Here are a few things that are often overlooked and/or not even realized that can lead to subpar results over time.

1. Learning proper exercise form
    This is so important and the very first thing you should work on before you jump into any exercise program. First, it’s important so you don’t injure yourself. Second, you want to get the most out of every rep of every exercise. The time to learn how to do the exercises is not when you’re doing the workout! Taking some time beforehand and learning the proper mechanics of each exercise, the proper way to move your body and the way not to move your body for each exercise, exercise order and the overall “feel” of each exercise will go a long way when you implement the correct form on every rep for every workout…every day. I have a background in biomechanics , anatomy and physiology, so I notice a lot of mistakes someone else may never realize, but it’s easier than ever to educate yourself on proper form now. Just remember to look at multiple sources and make sure the person or resource has credentials!

So many people sell themselves short on this point by just kind of stumbling through a workout, doing exercises wrong and having to stop because they can’t do a certain movement or do it correctly. This takes practice, but when you get it right, your workouts will become more effective and your results will skyrocket.

2. Not having a plan
    Working out without a plan is a common mistake many people make. It’s very hard at first and there are a lot of variables that go into designing and implementing an effective workout program. Exercises, sets, reps, exercise order, form, etc. That’s why well thought out programs like P90X (among others) are great, especially if you're extremely busy and don't have time to design your own program. They take the guesswork out of all the planning and uncertainty because all of that has already been taken care of and tested over and over. This is what I utilized in grad school when I was super busy and my normal lifting routine wasn't effectively fitting into my busy life anymore. You have to recognize that when your life changes, your exercise needs can change as well. Realizing this beforehand will decrease your chances of becoming stuck in a rut because you anticipated change and you adapted your exercise routine optimally to the situation.

3. Not eating right and not realizing how important eating right is!
    This is probably the biggest obstacle for most people, especially if you are first starting out. Most likely, you have to sacrifice a lot and change a lot of bad habits to good habits. Just remember this is a good thing! Having a good, balanced diet when you are working out and putting ALL this effort into reaching your goals is so important.

I always say that eating right is 80% and working out is the other 20% and here’s why: You work out once a day, let’s say for one hour per day. That’s only 4% of 24 hours. On the other hand, let’s say the average person eats four times per day. That’s approximately 16% of 24 hours. So, on average, eating is much more frequent than working out, which has a few implications: 1) It gives you more chances to eat the wrong things due to the higher frequency. 2) It also gives you more chances to eat the right things and get better results!! 3) You need to make sure you are putting maximal effort into every workout so you can squeeze the most out of that 4%!!
    Once you realize how important eating a good diet is and doing it consistently and see the impact it has on your body, you will not want to eat any junkfood at all! Getting to that point is not easy, but once you are there you will have complete control over your cravings and what you eat.

4. Working out with “ a Fire”
    You’ve seen people have these amazing transformations. They went from everyday couch potatoes to a picture of health and an inspiration because of their hard work and dedication. So what sets them and their results apart from the people that do the workouts and implement all the other points I have covered? It’s DESIRE or what I like to call DESIRE ON FIRE. When you have an overwhelming, overpowering sense of direction, motivation and the will to succeed and you successfully channel those feelings into your workouts. Maybe it’s setting a better example for your kids, your family, getting healthy, etc. You have to find that “WHY” deep down inside and channel the energy into your workouts every day. I’ve seen this over and over again and the results are magic. You also push past barriers you never knew you could go through, have a better sense of fulfillment and the physical results you see will create a positive feedback loop that will make you even more motivated to push harder!

My website: howtolooklean.com will be coming soon with more articles like this!
    Last edited by coachpalmz; 12-20-2012 at 05:48 AM.

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because they're training too much and too hard.

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didnt read mountain of text coz im about to head out but my first answer would be not enough recovery time, bad diet, not enough sleep, not on a proper programme.
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

Location: wakefield, west yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StormerJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guy at my work goes Tuesday-Thursday-sat-sun for last 21 years and he's hardly changed at all

yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yas360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know someone exactly like this! I realised even after 5+ years of consistant training they still don't know which exercise work which muscles! They also have no routine, train with zero intensity and dont eat right lol

gaza559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exactly what i think about some people at the gym. I think the main thing is a proper understanding of nutrition. You see these guys coming off the treadmill covered in sweat yet they look the same year in year out with there guts just sticking out.

EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 & 4 are probably the two I notice at the gym the most.
    Instagram: @SixFiveSwag

No excuses just heavier weights.

RealNiceGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealNiceGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealNiceGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brother provide a few cliffs it's like mountain.

MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MansoorMKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simply because they don't understand the right combination of 3 major elements that makes up bodybuilding more productive. 1-Training intensity, 2-Eating healthy, 3-Proper supplementation and 4-Sleeping enough. Not everyone is built to be a bodybuilder. Its down to one's superior genes that makes them stand out. Plus those huge monsters you see at the gym? The ones who lift insane and moan like women giving birth? more than half of'em, are usually on Steriods. A natural bodybuilder will always look natural, meaning, he wont look like incredible hulk even if he was born in the gym and dies in the gym. The only way you can still manage to look as you are Incredible Hulk's long distant cousin, is by using PH or Steroids, period. They aint natural but then so isn't Hulk. Steroids mess with your body's natural ability to produce testosterone, not to mention, almost every other internal organ. Plus it is never long lasting coz as soon as the effect wears out, your body is unable to produce testosterone like it used to naturally and that results in a lot of undesirable effects. Bottom line, people working out everyday and still lookin the same are smarter than the ones who workout far less and gain far more with roids.

ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProCanada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    IMO

80 percent of the battle is in the "kitchen"

You are what you eat, consistency, and

YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because all those same people only do bicep/tricep

GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandmasterDo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think smoking and drinking should also be up there

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think #3 is far and large the biggest problem with those people who seem to never make progress.

**** diets will negate hard work.

battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) battle78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been working out with incredible intensity {yes, ALL the big, important lifts }, eating a proper diet {probably better than most of the people on here ... proper protein intake, proper caloric intake, etc. chicken, brown rice, broc****, blah blah blah} have worked by myself, with a personal trainer at a reputable gym, etc. and I can tell you that I have experienced very little gains in terms of aesthetics. It's infinity frustrating and without a doubt the most difficult part of this process, which is, the psychological component. I know I'll get flamed in here for this reply, that I'm a 'loser' and not doing 'this or that right, etc,' but the truth is, I AM doing everything I know how to do and do it right --- from top to bottom. Are genetics to blame? Probably. All I know is that most of the people who dominate these bodybuilding boards don't seem to understand WHATSOEVER what people like us have to go through. They are completely and utterly clueless, which is why, all they can say, is -- 'stop being a wuss, eat better, lift more, etc.' --- you can't win, there's always a 'reason' someone isn't 'gaining' and it's just absurd. If it's not doing enough, it's doing too little ... they have no frigging idea and its a joke -- they haven't the slightest idea what its like to do everything you're supposed to do for months / years and see so little return on investment in terms of 'aesthetics.' There's a major disconnect going on and it's terrible.

I think there is a HUGE blind-spot in the fitness world and they've refused to address / don't understand that many of us are just not seeing the results we want --- and, yes, we ARE doing everything 'right' and busting our asses to try to get there. There is a tremendous amount of ... ignorance and intolerance around this subject and I think its about damn time people start addressing it, if for no other reason then to give some of us reasonable expectations in terms of what is realistic for our genetic potential and the time / effort involved.

What can you do? Keep moving forward, keep pressing on .... and let the aesthetic goal go and find another reason, because that's the only way I've stayed in the game this long --- and it's still a damn impossible struggle.

-- Here comes the 'bro-backlash' -- { Braces himself for another onslaught of B.S. from people who don't get it }

80% is genetic, is you ask me. But, there's no money in that information, is there? =p

Also ... why can't I type the word broc**** on here? LOL.
    Last edited by battle78; 07-06-2017 at 07:28 AM.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by battle78 View Post
    I have been working out with incredible intensity {yes, ALL the big, important lifts }, eating a proper diet {probably better than most of the people on here ... proper protein intake, proper caloric intake, etc. chicken, brown rice, broc****, blah blah blah} have worked by myself, with a personal trainer at a reputable gym, etc. and I can tell you that I have experienced very little gains in terms of aesthetics. It's infinity frustrating and without a doubt the most difficult part of this process, which is, the psychological component. I know I'll get flamed in here for this reply, that I'm a 'loser' and not doing 'this or that right, etc,' but the truth is, I AM doing everything I know how to do and do it right --- from top to bottom. Are genetics to blame? Probably. All I know is that most of the people who dominate these bodybuilding boards don't seem to understand WHATSOEVER what people like us have to go through. They are completely and utterly clueless, which is why, all they can say, is -- 'stop being a wuss, eat better, lift more, etc.' --- you can't win, there's always a 'reason' someone isn't 'gaining' and it's just absurd. If it's not doing enough, it's doing too little ... they have no frigging idea and its a joke -- they haven't the slightest idea what its like to do everything you're supposed to do for months / years and see so little return on investment in terms of 'aesthetics.' There's a major disconnect going on and it's terrible.

I think there is a HUGE blind-spot in the fitness world and they've refused to address / don't understand that many of us are just not seeing the results we want --- and, yes, we ARE doing everything 'right' and busting our asses to try to get there. There is a tremendous amount of ... ignorance and intolerance around this subject and I think its about damn time people start addressing it, if for no other reason then to give some of us reasonable expectations in terms of what is realistic for our genetic potential and the time / effort involved.

What can you do? Keep moving forward, keep pressing on .... and let the aesthetic goal go and find another reason, because that's the only way I've stayed in the game this long --- and it's still a damn impossible struggle.

-- Here comes the 'bro-backlash' -- { Braces himself for another onslaught of B.S. from people who don't get it }

80% is genetic, is you ask me. But, there's no money in that information, is there? =p

I think there is a disparity between what works for gifted people and what works for the average population, then another discontinuity for those who are worse than average. My TDEE is very low. If I listed to the net gurus on how to lose weight I'd be maintaining at 260lbs still. I weigh and prepare everything, everyday, so I know exactly how much I'm eating.

In the end, you have to let the results guide you. A lot of skinny fat guys bulk and wonder why they don't see results. Most of the time, these guys would have to bulk for YEARS to see actual positive improvement, mean while they're gaining fat. By the time they cut down, they have to cut so long that it puts them barely ahead of where they started. So that's one point I think these boards get wrong a lot. Most skinny fat guys should cut so they can at least see the changes they're making, their bodies are put in a more hormonally favorable position, and general health improves as well.

So yeah, let the results guide you. If you're not getting results then what you are doing is wrong. There is no way around this.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you mean they look younger every years. how is that even possible?
    Mark

dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragman72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks - defiantly 80% diet

size and strength - seems like people are afraid to push the limits and really go for it.

Yes genetics, gear, and knowledge have a lot to do with things, but so people work and get nothing then someone shows up and completely changes and transforms in 6 months.

KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Train insane or stay the same

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

What do you bench, squat, dead, and press?

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

because brokoli is the devil obvs...

I am curious what program you are running and how much weight you have put on consistently

Everyone seems stuck under the idea that working hard gets you where you want... and sure some hard work is necessary.
    But it's far more about working smart as well.
    Ex. I just put a friend whose been running bro-splits on off for years on Fierce 5, within 2 months he hit lifetime PR's...

OP I'm slightly concerned with your apparent knowledge considering you just called p90x well thought out.
    It's a bundle of bro-science and wackiness that's only real redeeming feature is Tony Hortons personality and his love of pull ups.
    The split, rest times, exercise choice in general are not particulary thought out
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dincho98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice content, but there's also not resting enough.

WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alot of it has to do with diet and not having a strong Vision

I know this one sloot from this gym I used to go to and she'd be there like 4-5 days a week. Her workout routine and split sucks ass from what I seen. Her IG has alot of pics of her in the gym doing the same pose with her bicep flexed and posting cliche motivation quotes. Been following her almost a year but this btch looks the fckn same and uninteresting

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong bumping and strong walls of text.

If you are talking about people who stay the same for a really long time, then heaps of them would actually be happy about looking the same while all their contemporaries got fat and sloppy

6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6ft4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I'm not failing at some point during my exercise, I'm not trying hard enough. I can tell I am making progress because the size of the weight I can pick up keeps getting larger. I know I am still large, but musculature is beginning to show after a few months of exercising.

ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManlyChest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They just throw weights and do no stimulation. If your ass isn't sweating, you're wasting your time (or your dehydrated).

angryares is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My issue is food. I train hard but I hate cooking so much.

Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i look pretty much the same the last 6-8 years....even i´m Training 4-6 times a week, eat good,....same weight, same strength, same look......

the first 30 Years of Training i always could see some Kind of Progress, some years more, other years less results, but "results".....but i still like it, so i hope to Keep my Motivation up for many more years.
    6 "3" 260 lbs. mid 50....still love this sport.... go and do something for yourself, not for others....it´s your life, your health, you only get one, take care, and when you see results the fun to work out will be greater with time....but it´s all about small steps...fast results you can loose fast...steady and slow results last much longer. So take your Sport bag, and enjoy your workouts, and the Feeling when you finished a good workout.

spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100) spark124 is not very well liked. (-100)
    well you're not really always with the person side by side 24/7 so its really impossible to judge except yourself so just pay attention to yourself

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Charly41 View Post
    i look pretty much the same the last 6-8 years....even i´m Training 4-6 times a week, eat good,....same weight, same strength, same look......

the first 30 Years of Training i always could see some Kind of Progress, some years more, other years less results, but "results".....but i still like it, so i hope to Keep my Motivation up for many more years.
    After 30 years, you may have simply reached your potential. Or your body may be acclimated to what you do and needs a shock, or kick in the pants.

But if you're strong and look good, and you're successfully maintaining at an age when most people are headed downhill, then you're doing something right.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diet and being natty are the biggest reasons and for the real newbs I guess not knowing what you're doing. You're basically maxed out after a couple years being natty. Sure you can pack on a little mass after that or get leaner but you're not gonna blow up after this time span