Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My suggestion for Craze!

So Driven I have something for you guys. So let me just tell you how the taste of Craze really affect me.

- I've bought all 4 flavors, but one I had a sample of. *Grape *Crazolade *Apple Pie *Blackberry tea

- While taking the flavors grape, berry lemonade, and blacktea ive noticed that there is a sour after taste to all 3 of them added with the after taste of craze it made me gag and want to throw up. The gaging affected my whole workout, because it would make me feel nauseous.

- On the other hand Apple pie had a really mellow taste... which was amazing. It didn't make me gag at ALL.

- In the future I suggest making flavors that are not too sour, but mellow....

Anyways it's just my opinion. If everyone has the same feeling as me please chime in.

BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSully90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cheers! Waiting for my 2 tubs of apple pie craze!
    "I knew you couldn't resist my s***! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers."

Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BSully90 View Post
    cheers! Waiting for my 2 tubs of apple pie craze!
    Your gonna love it bro...

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not sure if srs bout gagging... though i only tried grape and berry so far, i have to say berry tastes really good for a PWO.

Originally Posted by dizzin9 View Post
    not sure if srs bout gagging... though i only tried grape and berry so far, i have to say berry tastes really good for a PWO.
    This might just be me, but it makes me gag so much...

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in the future i suggest you realise how much they have to 'cover' the flavour of the actual ingredients. Usually the worst a pre tastes the better it is (not saying that holds true throughout but ina lot of cases it i pretty dead on). But honestly if you're feeling sick for the entire workout after one drink??? you must have a seriously weak stomach

Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never gag from any pre i take, maby you should lower the dosage or add more water to your pre.

Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    in the future i suggest you realise how much they have to 'cover' the flavour of the actual ingredients. Usually the worst a pre tastes the better it is (not saying that holds true throughout but ina lot of cases it i pretty dead on). But honestly if you're feeling sick for the entire workout after one drink??? you must have a seriously weak stomach
    i do have a very weak gag reflex

Originally Posted by Informativeguy View Post
    I never gag from any pre i take, maby you should lower the dosage or add more water to your pre.
    tried, but the after taste of craze is still there..

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to cover up the taste of meth? Not srs
    A fan of not overthinking.

DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Got my apple in the mail today, cant wait to try it tomorrow

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd hate to be the guy to have to flavor amphetamines
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    I'd hate to be the guy to have to flavor amphetamines
    Future pre workout.... gel tablets

bumping, Driven Sport please make more flavor like apple pie

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they didn't make me gag at all. but, i know what you mean. they all have that familiar aftertaste. if only they could find something to counteract it.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    I'd hate to be the guy to have to flavor phenylethylamines
    Fixed

Craze is pretty good (Candy Grape), and I'm almost positive all the new flavors are even better.

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    they didn't make me gag at all. but, i know what you mean. they all have that familiar aftertaste. if only they could find something to counteract it.
    The Apple pie flavor covers that up really well. I mean really well. That's why I'm not gagging.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm quite fond of the flavors. Maybe it is from years of choking down bulk powders unflavored, but even the grape, which is my least favorite taste just fine. Do I make a gallon and sip it like an arnold palmer? Not really, but considering the ingredients, it is a delight.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I'm quite fond of the flavors. Maybe it is from years of choking down bulk powders unflavored, but even the grape, which is my least favorite taste just fine. Do I make a gallon and sip it like an arnold palmer? Not really, but considering the ingredients, it is a delight.
    ^^ This OP.

It's a pre-workout OP. Just slam it down, and suck it up. I don't like grape flavor in anything, but I don't mind it in Craze. With that said, if it's that terrible it's probably just not for you. It's one hell of a pre imo.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica