Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

could use some input..

Here's where I'm at now.. pretty excited but I've plateaued for the past couple of months it seems.
    My weekly routine consists of; 2 chest 2 legs 1 back 1 shoulder days. (with the 7th day for arms/abs/cardio)
    I diet decently, and I only do cardio once or twice a week.

Criticize at will (proportions, etc.) Also estimate my bodyfat if you will, I'm 6'2 and 192lbs.
    Attached Images

Angela_rack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look great , did you use the split above to get to this condition. if you plateau might be time to change it up?
    I would personally recommend hitting each muscle group only once a week as your muscle grow when u rest not when u train or at least a rest day each week. but otherwise u look great so keep doing what u doing

Originally Posted by Scarum View Post
    Here's where I'm at now.. pretty excited but I've plateaued for the past couple of months it seems.
    My weekly routine consists of; 2 chest 2 legs 1 back 1 shoulder days. (with the 7th day for arms/abs/cardio)
    I diet decently, and I only do cardio once or twice a week.

Criticize at will (proportions, etc.) Also estimate my bodyfat if you will, I'm 6'2 and 192lbs.
    angpt

Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scarum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Angela_rack View Post
    you look great , did you use the split above to get to this condition. if you plateau might be time to change it up?
    I would personally recommend hitting each muscle group only once a week as your muscle grow when u rest not when u train or at least a rest day each week. but otherwise u look great so keep doing what u doing
    Yes I've been on the same muscle split for about 6 months now, with exercises alternated weekly.
    I've been reading a few things and I am starting to believe that my rest is my snare, despite my efforts to maximize my lifts.
    Thanks for the comment Angela, and you look much better than me

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definetly keep training every muscle group twice a week. You shouldn't be training 7 days a week though. The problem is most likely you are not recovering in time due to diet (and a bit from no rest days).
    Also stop "switching exercises" all the time, not going to bother explaining why, but Layne Norton has some stuff up about it, and I tend to agree with what he said about it because it makes sense both logically & scientifically. Pick 3-4 exercises per muscle group, and stick with them for several months. Choose wisely. Aside from that...eat more. Oh, and eat more. Oh, and btw, eat more. I forgot to mention, eat more.

Try a 3on/1off, you will recover better.

Legs Push Pull Off, or :

Chest/Arms, Legs, Delts/Back, Off

Good luck and enjoy.

soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mirin those chest genetics

Originally Posted by soulabs View Post
    mirin those chest genetics
    lol thanks man, idk how much of genetics are really involved though.
    I have an inward sternum so my chest sits behind my rib cage in default, because of this I've been hitting chest twice a week for over a year now. It's probably my favorite muscle (aside from the tricep) and I believe that although I have a good width, my depth is still lacking.
    I'd like to have more of a pop and underline (without the lighting) but I suppose that's attributed to mass gains.