DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**DoitsuJin pushes through the new year with MUSCLEOLOGY** - Nitro-Pro+MyoFiber

Fueled by Muscleology's Nitro-Pro Chocolate and MyoFiber

First off, wanted to give a huge thanks to Muscleology and And055, the new Muscleology rep for bb.com for making this happen!

I can not say enough good things about And0 - after having smooth back and forth communication, I have no doubt he is the right guy to represent Muscleology again on bb.com!

Anyway, onto the log...

Muscleology Supplements to be Logged
    I will be logging:

-Nitro-Pro Chocolate

-MyoFiber

-Sledgehammer (1,3 dmaa version) - couldn't fit this in the title due to space limitations.

I will also be giving reviews for NitroPro Vanilla, Lipoburn X and Lipoburn Platinum as I received some samples of those products as well.

Nitro-Pro
    Nitro-Pro is Muscleology's protein powder product. A simple blend (Isolate, Concentrate) sweetened with stevia instead of the usual sucralose, each serving packs 139 calories, with a 30p/<5c/1f macronutrient profile. Not much more to be said; protein powders are a good sweet-tooth killer for me. As I've generally heard favorably about Nitro-Pro, I'm excited to try this.

MyoFiber
    As you may have guessed by the name, MyoFiber is Muscleology's fiber and fatty acid product. VPX Fiberteq is the only other fiber product I know off hand, so I'm looking forward to trying this in what is a very limited category. Each serving yields 6.5g of fiber and ~2g of omega oil; again, I am looking forward to trying this one as it is a unique product.

Sledgehammer
    Sledgehammer is Muscleology's pre-workout product, which is yet again sweetened with splenda. I don't like the proprietary blend, but not too many products, especially PWOs, are pre-disclosed now a days. I have the 1,3dmaa version on hand, but the new version carried here on bb.com has replaced 1,3d with NMT and Evodiamine.

Other Supplements to be Used
    -protein powders
    -BCAA
    -creatine
    -caffeine tabs

Routine/Diet to be followed
    I will be tracking closely to maintenance, rotating my macronutrients day by day (roughly) by low to high carbs. protein will always be high, and fats will be mid to high.

I will be following a 4-day split routine:
    Day 1 - back and bis
    Day 2 - chest and tris
    Day 3 - legs
    Day 4 - shoulders

I currently weigh around ~160 lbs, weighing in at 5'8".

I am looking forward to the upcoming month!!
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EDIT: Edited over this by accident, so trying to recall to the best of my abilities.

Day 1

Back and Bi
    BB Deadlift - 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 205x3
    DB Row - 50x10, 55x9, 60x7
    Lat Pulldown - 25x12, 35x10, 40x10
    Preacher Curl - 140x10, 150x10, 160x10
    EZ Bar Curls - 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
    DB Curls - 90x10, 90x11, 90x12

Had a serving of Sledgehammer pre. This version is the 1,3dmaa version, which has since been reformulated. I'll continue to give my thoughts on this as the log progresses, but I have a pretty hit-or-miss history with dmaa.

Tried NitroPro with 4oz almond milk, 6oz water and cubes and Myofiber - graininess, similar to oats, were had due to what I presume has to be the Myofiber. Going to try them separately to see if it affects the taste / texture shake by a lot. NitroPro Chocolate has a distinct cocoa taste to it - it is certainly enjoyable, and I look forward to having this everyday!
    Last edited by DoitsuJin; 12-19-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Day 2

Chest and Tris
    BB Bench - 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 205x3
    DB Incline Bench - 50x10, 55x9, 60x7
    Decline Cable Crossovers - 25x12, 35x10, 40x10
    Smith - 140x10, 150x10, 160x10
    EZ Bar Skull Crusher - 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
    Rope Pulldown - 90x10, 90x11, 90x12

Had a serving of Sledgehammer pre. Only my second time trying this so far, but I can tell you there is no such thing as an acquired taste with this product; I would say it's more of a sweet green apple, than a "Sour Apple" flavor. I usually don't mind the taste of a pre-workout as long as it is not gag-inducing, but this honestly tastes great!
    Upon further searching, I've noticed that this 1,3d packs 4.5g servings versus the new 1,3d free version that packs a 7g serving.
    I dosed only 1 cap of caffeine this morning (100mg) and as a result I did not have any noticeable crash at all. Not bad, considering on average I do not respond 100% to 1,3d products. This version of Sledgehammer also has 150mg caffeine per serving.

Tried NitroPro with 6oz almond milk, 4oz water and cubes today - less graininess without the Myofiber, but taste was essentially the same. Sweet chocolate with a very cocoa-ish taste. While I'll admit that NitroPro Chocolate isn't the best chocolate protein shake I've had, it still tastes very good - doubled with the fact that it has a very lean profile, this is a plus! I won't mention names, but I've gone through 2lb, 5lb jugs, 10lb bags of protein that tasted exactly as they're named... same old protein shakes. I can definitely appreciate a tasty shake!

My mistake today was having the Myofiber separate... I had it straight with water. Literally tasted what the profile says it includes: fiber and fatty acids. Stupid me! The best method of consumption is to take it with your shakes... baking is also another option. One may include it in a soup, etc., if you insist. (don't recommend this, actually)
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for the win DoitsuJin! I'm glad Muscleology and myself can make this happen for you, I'll be checking in and following you out!

Originally Posted by And055 View Post
    In for the win DoitsuJin! I'm glad Muscleology and myself can make this happen for you, I'll be checking in and following you out!
    Thanks sir!

Unfortunately, Day 3 today I was out of the office all day... no access to the gym. I will be hitting up legs tomorrow, and shoulders if I have time to run a double session!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How is the weekend going so far?

How is the weekend going so far?
    It's going great! Weekends are typically my time to rest - at least from the gym - as my gym is near where I work, it is near impossible to hit the weights unless I brave a 1+ hour trip in, and 1+ hour trip back!

Friday, Day 4 was spent hitting my legs up.

Squats - 135x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x1
    Hack Squats - 90x10, 110x10, 130x10, 150x8
    DB Lunges - 25x5, 30x5, 32.5x5, 35x5
    Leg Extensions - 90x10, 105x12

All in all, I came up a bit short on the volume. I will keep this in mind the next time I hit up legs.
    Sledgehammer, despite the 1,3dmaa version I have in hand, is giving me smooth energy without a crash. I've yet to focus on the pump aspect, but that will be something I try to take a mental note of this week.

I'm really liking NitroPro in 8 ounces of liquid (water or milk) with ice cubes, along with a scoop of MyoFiber. As MyoFiber is one of the only two fiber supplements I know, I like the product - only complaint being the clumpiness of the powder, which I presume is likely to the EFAs in the formula. If they could either do away with the EFAs and make it a straight fiber product, or somehow formulate the product so clumpiness can be avoided (at least when the product is sealed) this product would be even better!
    As far as the NitroPro goes... I'm really enjoying the product, it has a deep cocoa taste with sweetness to boot. Blend it up for ~15 seconds straight and it comes up at the right thickness and smoothness! As comparison, it is easily thicker than ON Gold Standard but a bit less thicker than Gaspari Myofusion.

My Days 5, 6 were spent resting it up at home, as mentioned above. I will be hitting up back and bis again tomorrow! Will be looking to push my numbers up a bit. (post #2 has the numbers wrong, due to my careless edit. i will be updating both numbers after looking at my workout pad tomorrow)
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Day 7, Monday 12/24/2012

Merry XMAS!

Back and bi day.

BB Deadlift - 135x5, 185x5, 235x5, 255x3
    Lat Pulldown - 100x10, 100x12, 110x10, 110x10
    BB Row - 105x12, 115x10, 125x10
    Closegrip Cable Row - 105x10, 105x16
    DB Curl - 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 32.5x8
    Concentration Curl - 25x8, 25x10, 25x10

NitroPro chocolate. 1.33 servings in 10oz water + ice, 1 scoop MyoFiber.

Nothing much to add about NitroPro. Definitely something I'm looking forward to having everyday now, I'm hooked on the cocoa-chocolate taste. The added fiber supplementation I get daily from MyoFiber is very nice as well. Again, MyoFiber's clumpiness leaves something to be desired, and it will be noted in my final review.

As far as Sledgehammer's effects goes... again, nothing left to be desired about the taste. As smooth as a preworkout will go down for you.
    I've been having an issue with the sample packs, and that is the leak of moisture. The powder is clumped and stuck to the packet. This is actually quite common for me when dealing with preworkouts that come in sample packs, but if I had a tub I would hope it didn't clump as easy. No way for me to evaluate though - I would eventually stick it in the fridge and then break it up, as i plan to do with my MyoFiber.

I'm liking the energy I'm getting from Sledghammer - again, not much of a crash despite my inconsistencies with 1,3dmaa. I'm not too sold on the rest of the formula due to the small, 'concentrated' prop blend (150mg of which is caffeine anhydrous, and i would assume there is no more than 25mg of 1,3d at MOST.)

From a scientific perspective - of which, understandably, I'm able to offer less insight than a well accomplished individual - it seems as though GPLC and A-GPC are underdosed in this formula - and that the main components of this formula are l-aakg, MCC, Caffeine and 1,3d. No problem with MCC as I've responded positively to it from the past (CL Green Mag comes to mind) and I'd guess the dose here is around ~1~1.5 grams.
    Anecdotally, I've been responding well to Sledgehammer but I'm inclined to believe most of it is due to the mix of caffeine and 1,3d - which, I have no problem with, since stimulants are always going to be a big part of a preworkout formula.

Day 8 today is Christmas, so no go at the gym for me. Merry Christmas all!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Day 9 Wednesday Chest / Tri day.

BB Flat Bench - 135x10, 165x10, 195x4, 205x3, 175x6, 155x8, 135x8
    BB Incline Bench - 95x10, 115x10, 135x8
    Cable Fly - 20x10, 20x11, 20x12
    Cable Pushdown - 90x10, 90x12, 100x10, 100x12
    Dips -x10
    Pushups - to failure

Had NitroPro and MyoFiber as my usual nighttime shake.

Sledgehammer pre, as usual. I usually run a IF protocol, but I packed a tuna sandwich today and had it first thing in the morning, and dosed IForce's Hemavol together with Sledgehammer. Pumps in the gym were just insane! The steady energy from Sledgehammer kept me going as detailed thus far in the log. To be quite honest, I'm thoroughly relieved that I'm responding this well to 1,3d.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    Day 9 Wednesday Chest / Tri day.

BB Flat Bench - 135x10, 165x10, 195x4, 205x3, 175x6, 155x8, 135x8
    BB Incline Bench - 95x10, 115x10, 135x8
    Cable Fly - 20x10, 20x11, 20x12
    Cable Pushdown - 90x10, 90x12, 100x10, 100x12
    Dips -x10
    Pushups - to failure

Had NitroPro and MyoFiber as my usual nighttime shake.

Sledgehammer pre, as usual. I usually run a IF protocol, but I packed a tuna sandwich today and had it first thing in the morning, and dosed IForce's Hemavol together with Sledgehammer. Pumps in the gym were just insane! The steady energy from Sledgehammer kept me going as detailed thus far in the log. To be quite honest, I'm thoroughly relieved that I'm responding this well to 1,3d.
    Nitropros cocoa goodness gets everyone hooked, as for Myofiber fiber is fibrous lol having its texture making it do what it does.

Nitropros cocoa goodness gets everyone hooked, as for Myofiber fiber is fibrous lol having its texture making it do what it does.
    Agreed! It's really growing on me. I also do enjoy the texture Myofiber adds.

Day 10 Leg day.

BB Squats - 135x10, 165x10, 195x5, 195x4
    Seated Leg Curls 45x10, 70x10, 70x10, 75x10
    Hack Squats - 90x10, 140x10,140x10, 160x10
    Leg Extensions 90x10, 105x10

Nothing much else to report here! Sledgehammer keeping me psyched up for the gym!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Day 11, Friday

Quite fantastic. Shoulder day.

Standing SHoulder Press - 65x10, 85x10, 85x10, 85x10
    DB Press - 35x10, 40x10, 40x10
    Front Delt Raise - 15x12, 20x10, 20x10
    Side Cable Delt Raise -15x10, 15x10
    Shrugs - 55x10, 60x10, 60x10

Shoulders are a point of emphasis, I'm going to have to keep blasting them away!

I am going to be trying out Lipoburn X over the next few days! Excited to see how this non-stim formula works.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

Day 12, 13, 14

Monday was Chest / Tri day, Tuesday was off (New Years) and Wednesday, today was Back and bis.

I decided to switch it up as I always deadlift on back days, and my glutes were a little sore still on Monday.

BB Bench - 135x10, 155x10, 165x10, 175x6, 175x7
    Incline BB Bench - 95x10, 105x10, 115x10
    Cable Flies - 20x10, 20x12, 20x12, 20x15
    Rope Pushdown - 90x10, 100x10, 100x12
    Bench Dips -x10, 25lbsx10
    Smith Press - 45x10, 70x10, 70x10

Look to rep it out more as opposed to pure strength on this particular day.

BB Deadlifts - 135x5, 195x5, 245x5, 265x1, 195x5
    Lat Pulldown - 100x10, 100x12, 110x10, 110x10
    BB Row - 95x10, 105x10, 115x10, 125x10
    DB Curls - 20x10 ,25x10, 32.5x10
    EZ Bar Curl - 50x8
    Conc. Curl - 25x10, 25x10, 25x10
    Seated Row - 105x10, 105x15

I've been focusing on 'volume' more, but now that I look at my back day, there's neither volume or power involved. Will have to keep this in mind for next week.

Haven't seen much appetite suppression from Lipoburn X. Will be hard to draw any other conclusions from the sample kit, but I will say that in the appetite suppression department it doesn't do much to me.

I'm continuing to draw good energy from Sledgehammer, and of course NitroPro in Chocolate is an easy protein drink to look forward to everyday!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Day 15

Decided to squat today with my shoulder routine, going to try to squat twice a week if my schedule allows...

Barbell Military Press - 75x10, 85x10, 85x10, 90x8
    Squats - 135x10, 185x7, 205x5, 185x8
    Leg Ext - 90x10, 105x10, 120x10, 120x10
    Lunges - 32.5x5, 32.5x6
    DB Press - 45x10, 50x10, 45x10
    Front DB Delt Raise - 20x10, 20x10, 20x10

Sweat a lot today - not sure if it was the temperature in the gym, or if I was exerting more effort/energy in my workouts.

I've really been focusing on hypertrophy / volume, but as stated previously, reviewing my workout log shows that I leave much to be desired. Maybe 30 second breaks are desirable over 60 second breaks.

Nothing else to report here. I think my opinion on NitroPro and MyoFiber are pretty much solidified at this point... Enjoy both of them very much!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Days 16~19

Day 16 was Chest / Tri, unfortunately did not bring my pad to the gym that day so don't have my workout recorded...

Day 19 - Back and Bis

BB DL - 135x5, 185x5, 235x5, 255x3, 275x1, 235x3 (need to improve breathing technique, was very light headed when pulling 275)
    One Arm BB Row - 45x10, 70x10, 70x12, 75x10, 75x12
    Lat Pulldown - 90x10, 100x10, 100x12
    DB Curl - 20x10, 20x12, 20x15, 25x10
    Conc. Curl - 25x10, 25x10, 25x10
    Seated Row - 115x10, 115x12

Sweat a lot today - again! As noted in my prior workout, I'm going to go ahead and attribute it to elevated temperature at my gym.

The one arm barbell row is something I'll be incorporating for a while - it works me hard and I enjoy doing it!

I actually tried NitroPro in coconut milk today - coconut milk is VERY creamy and thick, no surprise given that it is 4.5g of fat per serving - out of a 45 calorie serving.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just droppin by to show some love
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

Originally Posted by nico806 View Post
    just droppin by to show some love
    Thanks sir!! Appreciate it!

day 20

Shoulder and legs today.

BB Squat - 135x5, 185x5, 205x5, 205x5
    Leg Extensions - 105x10, 120x10, 135x10, 135x10, 120x5, 105x5
    DB Shoulder Press - 45x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
    Front Delt Raise - 20x10, 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
    Standing BB Press - 95x10, 85x10, 65x5, 45x5
    Side DB Delt Raise - 15x10, 15x10, 15x10, 15x10

Nothing out of the ordinary today. Tried to fit in a lot of volume, always trying to improve in at least one number!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Day 21

Chest day today! Really felt it today, 205x5 without a spot is my personal best! (would say more like 205x4 since hte 5th wasnt the greatest rep, but still)

BB Bench - 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 205x5, 175x5, 155x5
    Cable Flies - 20x10, 20x12, 20x12, 20x12
    DB Kickback - 12x10, 12x10, 12x10
    Rope Pulldown - 90x10- 90x10, 90x12
    BB Incline - 135x5, 135x6, 135x7
    Smith Press - 70x10, 70x12

Felt lots of energy in the gym today, may have been the excessive amounts of carbs I've been consuming this week! High by my standards, I was averaging close to 250g a day. Loving how my body's reacting...

Had my NitroPro today with pb2 and coconut milk today, hnnnnnnnngh. Bottle is dwindling down...
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Day 22

Back day, again. Very light on the bis.

BB Deadlift - 135x5, 185x5, 235x5, 255x3, 275x1, 285xfail
    BB One Arm Row - 70x10, 75x10, 80x10, 80x10
    Lat Pulldown - 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
    Seated Cable Row - 115x10, 115x11, 115x12
    EZ Bar Curl - 50x10, 50x10, 50x10

Pretty disappointed with my DL fail today lol but I'll be back to challenge again next week!

Nothing much else to report, my NitroPro is seeing the last of its days. My thoughts on both NitroPro and MyoFiber are pretty much conclusive at this point - will share my thoughts at the end of the log.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So how did I miss this log?

Does Muscleology have reps on here?

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    So how did I miss this log?

Does Muscleology have reps on here?
    sloop,

Thanks for stopping by! I suppose I need to do a better job of getting the word out on the log, that's certainly one aspect I need to work on in being able to create and establish informative sponsored logs.

I believe they have 4 forum reps on here, and their head contact is And055 who has posted in this thread. I don't think the reps are all that active on the boards, other than And. Now that you mentioned it, I was searching to see who their reps were... and came across a year old post where I bitterly mentioned how I was not honored in an old Muscleology promotion - which, seen by this topic, they have clearly traced back on ever since!
    It certainly would be nice to see a more active presence on the forums here though! Their flagship product is the NitroPro protein powder, and their Cookies and Cream gets a lot of positive feedback.

Day 25 marked the last day of my tub of NitroPro Chocolate. I hope to put up a separate review thread, also a conclusion post here. Before that...

Day 23 (Day 24 was Saturday = Off Day)

Worked out my shoulders on this day.

DB Shoulder Press - 45x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
    Front Delt Raise - 20x10, 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
    Seated Side Delt Raise - 15x12, 15x15, 20x10, 20x10
    Standing BB Press - 85x5, 95x5, 105x5
    Squats - 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 185x5
    Leg Extensions - 90x10, 105x10, 120x10, 135x10, 120x10

I had been dosing Sledgehammer pre as usual this week, and had added another stim-free preworkout as well. My workouts has generally seen an incremental improvement in endurance. I'll miss having my NitroPro mixed with MyoFiber and the occasional milk + pb2 as my nightly treat.

I don't think my weight fluctuated much during the duration of the log, but we'll find out soon.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just checking back in, you picked a crappy time to come to Columbus! It was in the 60's almost all weekend... this morning? 29.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Just checking back in, you picked a crappy time to come to Columbus! It was in the 60's almost all weekend... this morning? 29.
    Thanks sloop! I'm pretty much going to be in and out, leaving first thing in the early morning after an overnight stay.. but after checking weather.com just now, you're right, it's a lot colder than it is here! what excellent timing, haha.

I'm waiting to hear back on a few items regarding NitroPro before I leave my final thoughts on it, hope to have a review up on it soon!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Not dead here yet - as stated numerous times, I'm merely waiting for some additional info. to conclude my thoughts on NitroPro. My final thoughts regarding taste is set in stone already. =p
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

And, posting this here since your inbox is full - will get my thoughts / review up on NitroPro this weekend!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    And, posting this here since your inbox is full - will get my thoughts / review up on NitroPro this weekend!
    All good bro!