Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok why dont you wait until you are 20-21 because a few more years wont hurt you. As a teenager you can be going through a lot of awkward chit and your body and brain is still being developed.
    You might realize how pointless a 2 inch surgery for 100k is. BUT if you still feel the need to do it, then by all means get the surgery.
    Strongly recommend you waiting until 21 to make your decision though.

Take it from someone who is 5'4. Even if you achieve your height goals of 2013 it does not guarantee happiness.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've read about it before. It's funny that people IRL gave more **** about height than the misc. Seriously. Actually no one on the misc has made fun of my height. Last time I have heard a comment about my height was when I was 18 though. I got swole like a mother****er though.

If you are serious about the surgery, it takes at least 1 year for a full recovery. That is if you don't get any bone infection and such. I have heard people having to go back to get more surgeries.

Plus it's expensive as ****. Similar to girls getting breast implants. It isn't necessary until you want to become a girl...

killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) killuminatus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Turningitaround View Post
    Of course, this is something that's serious, and I'll have been researching throughly. I'm 18 and I haven't grown in a few years. If I don't grow in the next year, I'll be seriously considering surgery, and I'll be doing more research as well.
    Bro from 18-20 I grew from 5'8'' to 5'10'', you have time
    "Lil B ghostwrites my ish- William Shakespeare

Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    too expensive, painful as ****, good luck with them scars, lower legs will be longer making quads look like ****, no thanks jeff LOL
    D3 brahs, 12-12-12 never forget

We are, we are, the youth of the nation!

UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UHNWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only reason I'd ever consider height surgery is to improve at basketball. And I'm not about that.

Find a girl your height. Taller girls suck anyways, you ever try dancing with them?

SarkastikOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lilswolled View Post
    too expensive, painful as ****, good luck with them scars, lower legs will be longer making quads look like ****, no thanks jeff LOL
    Originally Posted by biscuitsbrah View Post
    Ok why dont you wait until you are 20-21 because a few more years wont hurt you. As a teenager you can be going through a lot of awkward chit and your body and brain is still being developed.
    You might realize how pointless a 2 inch surgery for 100k is. BUT if you still feel the need to do it, then by all means get the surgery.
    Strongly recommend you waiting until 21 to make your decision though.

Take it from someone who is 5'4. Even if you achieve your height goals of 2013 it does not guarantee happiness.
    10,000 for surgery in India, painkillers take away most of the pain, only scars are pin site scars, and can be removed by a plastic surgeon, yeh I can see the proportions issue, but many basketball players have longer tibia. Op you should see if you can get an x-ray on your growth plates....

These people are right though, its not an objective thing like "you have to be this tall to be accepeted by society" its a mental subjective thing that only you will be able to decide whether or not you should get it.

OP I am your exact height, and im gonna be honest with you, I was insecure about it too, so I went to go talk with a psychiatrist about it, and I suggested the surgery to him, and he said I should get it, because I was physically neglected and malnourished through ages 2-14 by my parents and hence I was angry at them for "making me short". He thought the surgery would help straighten out my priorities.

Maybe you should talk about this with someone in confidence IRL, instead of taking advice from pseudo intellectuals on BB.com (haha semi-joking, there are intelligent ppl on this forum

dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000) dave.mc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's tough to pick up women and get respect from them when you're short. Also, the short jokes are annoying and I'm tired of them. Average and tall guys have it a hell of a lot easier with girls, jobs and respect. I read somewhere that over 95% of Forture 500 CEOs are over 5'9 and 70% are over 6ft. I'm going to try hgh first since I'm 18 and I still may be able to get 2 inches. If that doesn't work I might get surgery depending on whether I can make a 90%-full recovery. I don't think I'm being ridiculous here. I know that the average height is 5'9-5'10 so I'll be happy if I'm average. It's not like I'm 5'10 and complaining about being a manlet.
    Only people that have ever commented on my height (I am 5'8") are other guys that are about the same height as me and are insecure about their height. Taller guys and girls have never commented on it.

Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by SarkastikOne View Post
    10,000 for surgery in India, painkillers take away most of the pain, only scars are pin site scars, and can be removed by a plastic surgeon, yeh I can see the proportions issue, but many basketball players have longer tibia. Op you should see if you can get an x-ray on your growth plates....

These people are right though, its not an objective thing like "you have to be this tall to be accepeted by society" its a mental subjective thing that only you will be able to decide whether or not you should get it.

OP I am your exact height, and im gonna be honest with you, I was insecure about it too, so I went to go talk with a psychiatrist about it, and I suggested the surgery to him, and he said I should get it, because I was physically neglected and malnourished through ages 2-14 by my parents and hence I was angry at them for "making me short". He thought the surgery would help straighten out my priorities.

Maybe you should talk about this with someone in confidence IRL, instead of taking advice from pseudo intellectuals on BB.com (haha semi-joking, there are intelligent ppl on this forum
    Yeah, I got the growth plate scan and it said my bone age is 19. I've been trying to get a hold of hgh to grow but it's been tough. I have been taking sermerolin, ghrp-6 and ghrp-2 from a doctor to increase my growth hormone output though. I've also been taking anastrozole to prevent my bones from aging. I got the blood test to determine my hormone levels and my igf-1 level was 202ng/dl which is 2 points above the minimum for average for my age (the range is from 200-1000). This explains why I'm on the lower end of average in height. I'm honestly upset at my parents also in that they don't think my height is a serious issue. I have low hgh levels and the solution is simple. I need to get hgh somehow. If my ****ing parents would actually make an effort I could easily get access to it. I don't want to get the surgery. I really don't. It's a dangerous procedure and it's potentially crippling. It will also distort proportions. I just want to be 5'9 or 5'10. Not 5'7. I think that hgh can do the trick.

nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000) nicnac215 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThreeNipples View Post
    My brother had surgery to lengthen one of his legs because it was just over an inch short and it was causing back problems. It is a very painful process and it will affect the muscle in your legs so you will be taller but never have the same strength as you once did. I highly recommend against it. Your legs will not be aesthetic again after surgery.
    1K+ ALWAYS RAPE BACK

- SF Giants - Orl Magic - GB Packers -

Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000) Turningitaround is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by nicnac215 View Post
    My brother had surgery to lengthen one of his legs because it was just over an inch short and it was causing back problems. It is a very painful process and it will affect the muscle in your legs so you will be taller but never have the same strength as you once did. I highly recommend against it. Your legs will not be aesthetic again after surgery.
    Can you still be able to do squats and deadlifts with light weights? Does your brother have an issues with walking? Is he still able to do upperbody (like standing millitary press) excercises and cardio?

SarkastikOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I got the growth plate scan and it said my bone age is 19. I've been trying to get a hold of hgh to grow but it's been tough. I have been taking sermerolin, ghrp-6 and ghrp-2 from a doctor to increase my growth hormone output though. I've also been taking anastrozole to prevent my bones from aging. I got the blood test to determine my hormone levels and my igf-1 level was 202ng/dl which is 2 points above the minimum for average for my age (the range is from 200-1000). This explains why I'm on the lower end of average in height. I'm honestly upset at my parents also in that they don't think my height is a serious issue. I have low hgh levels and the solution is simple. I need to get hgh somehow. If my ****ing parents would actually make an effort I could easily get access to it. I don't want to get the surgery. I really don't. It's a dangerous procedure and it's potentially crippling. It will also distort proportions. I just want to be 5'9 or 5'10. Not 5'7. I think that hgh can do the trick.
    Sorry to hear about your parents dude that sucks. I dont feel like my parents understand either. But I would say keep trying the peptides and an AI thing see if that does anything, and then maybe reconsider the surgery. But I definitely think you should consider speaking to a professional if youre up to it, just because your feelings of insecurity about height could be stemming form something else, thats what I found out about myself. Best of luck to you dude.

phucked 250 hookers. 4yrs 2ugly4girls's Avatar
    2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500) 2ugly4girls is not very helpful. (-500)
    u just wanna be average height?

wear these + high shoes = easily 5'10

Attached Images

Marco678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marco678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marco678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ll

I'd do it if you find the right doc. There are forums out there that keep tabs on specific doctors. It's getting safer and more accepted. If you can by happy at 5'7 (short average,'still taller than most US women) fantastic, but sounds like you're not.

Seek therapy first. Wear thick soled shoes. Wear even small lifts. See if that all relieves the stess first. Give it a year. If it doesn't, go for it after you find the right doctor. There's a few great ones in Germany. But you need serious cash... Like 85,000. Obviously spare no expense. Be prepared for intense pain for 3 months. It's pain less temporary than your entire life hating yourself because f your height. Good luck

Al11bcn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Limb lenthenning in Barcelona

Dr Monegal in Barcelona is amazing at limb lengthenning. He uses intramedullary devices called Fitbone. You can find his email at Fitbone webpage.
    Cost is not over 35000
    Pain is not as terrible as you describe. Just for the first 5 to 8 days. After that no pain.

medcare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Be careful

Originally Posted by Al11bcn View Post
    Dr Monegal in Barcelona is amazing at limb lengthenning. He uses intramedullary devices called Fitbone. You can find his email at Fitbone webpage.
    Cost is not over 35000
    Pain is not as terrible as you describe. Just for the first 5 to 8 days. After that no pain.
    Dr Monegal always promoting himself... He's lying all the time. IMHO, if you want LL search for another doctor... All doctors are moneymakers, but there are better doctors