endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) endless00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to get to the next level?

so iv been working out on and off for a while and I made some gains..actually I got to where I wanted to be now because I only started working out so i could be a normal size, not super skinny.

My problem is I will put allot of hard work in for a month or so then il feel good about myself and just think aaah that will do n I get lazy. but now I want to take it to the next level and really keep focused on my diet and training, I want to be at a size where you can see I lift without taking my shirt off .. so how do you keep motivated? How do you turn town nights out with friends etc for a good nights sleep?

I just want to get out of this horrible cycle of gaining muscle then getting lazy becuase im happy with the results so then I lose it then do it over again. Any advice?

Thanks

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your desire to reach your goals needs to outweigh everyday temptations that will ultimately take away or slow down your progress and negatively affect your habits. You need to find your "WHY", the reason you want this. Once you have that, the "HOW" becomes clear and anything seems possible. Going out and being around friends is necessary, but you don't have to get drunk and be hungover the next day to the point where you don't want to work out. We're humans though, sometimes that happens and at your age that's what most people do for fun. Trust me, once you get older, the hangovers get worse and just the thought of feeling terrible the next day is more than enough to take it easy or just not drink and do some other activity. Stay Consistent with what you do. If you keep starting strong and then getting in these ruts it will be a struggle for a long time. Working hard and working hard consistently is all there is to it. If you do that, you have nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps,

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bottom line is this; if you want to do it then you're going to do it. If you don't really want to do it and you just say you want to do it but you want to be lazy more than you want big muscles then that's exactly what's going to happen. You simply haven't made it a priority in your life. Once you do then motivation isn't an issue.

The people that make the best gains are the ones that are in the gym lifting all the time for the sheer joy of it because they're the ones that are the most consistent. If it's not something you actually enjoy doing and you do it "just because" or because you want big muscles or some superficial reason like that then it's never going to happen. Stuff like that works in the short term but when the going gets tough it's got to be something that's part of you.

To get to the next level you need to already be there mentally.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10) bemack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One thing that helps my motivation during deployments is making bets with other guys who are putting in work towards similar goals. Competition helps the drive. "2 days off, bro?? starting to look weak!" "C'mon if Mike can get one more set so can you!" stuff like that.