Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    let me clarify.

the game is not something you do to everyone. the game is not a complete and total route to get women and makke them fall in love with you. the game is a simple guideline.

for you FA people... you fail to see how it affects your... they only person I see who has actually admitted it is his own fault that he is depressed is TheLegend, i have hope for him. I like all you guys, but im going to be honest.. this post i made is not for you guys. many of the posts we make will confuse you even further. if you are truely a social anexiety brah this might not be the best approach for you. try online dating, try talking to people in public. no matter what you think your problem is, its a your problem, over analysis, social stress, or whatever it may be.

who knows, i know im blowing smoke. but hey.
    Online dating will **** them up, brah. It's basically looks only/ number game. Guys don't get many replies back. If it hurts getting rejected IRL then online dating will amplify the butt hurt 10X Only use online dating when you have some success IRL. If you want experiment on a new line, try it out on match.com. It's basically like talking to us. You will never meet them so very little risk to take. But again, only use it when you had success in real life.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. So many girls will toss you aside the second you backtalk to them or stand up for something because there's some beta **** forever aloner willing to hold their purse and put up with their ****.
    Not necessarily.... not if you're "that guy" (the one who the chick becomes fixed on).

Good-looking chicks tend to have a lot of options/orbiters... but many of them will never get the chance to get into her panties because she's friendzoned them. They're all waiting for that one special dude to sweep them off their feet.

If you can be that guy you're golden.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would change the word from picky to flighty. Girls will drop a guy at the slightest drop of a hat these days because there's always someone waiting in the wind.

There are a few good girls around, but they're quite rare. Pound5 is right when he said that most girls play the game without realizing it.

The key is to hone your skills and get perceptive, learn to recognize the signs, how to counteract what they're doing, or alternatively when to bail.
    Which is why you need to do you. I view every girl is practice. There isn't anything to debate about a female's motives. I call. She comes or I next and do some trolling. I refuse to play dick ****ing tracy. Simply, no girl is worth that try hard effort. I liked Pound's way of explaining "game" being just the ability to pick up on "social cues." Females give hints as to interest but, you cannot put it past them that, a lot have emotional issues.

Pound brought up 2010 women. The words train wreck comes to mind. The women today are behaving more masculine and the majority of men are *******s that sit when they pee. There are more young boys and girls growing up without father figures. We got kids raising kids and its promoted on the front covers of magazines as if it is something to celebrate.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blackcontrarian View Post
    Online dating will **** them up, brah. It's basically looks only/ number game. Guys don't get many replies back. If it hurts getting rejected IRL then online dating will amplify the butt hurt 10X Only use online dating when you have some success IRL. If you want experiment on a new line, try it out on match.com. It's basically like talking to us. You will never meet them so very little risk to take. But again, only use it when you had success in real life.
    maybe, but i dont even know how many girls ive copypastaed stuff to on an online dating site... its like ridiculous.. i dont think of it as rejection, because irl i know peopl wouldnt act the same way.. its just an easy non-intrusive way to meet people. plus... a lot of people i message are "inactive" so its hard to tell who even sees the message anyways.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Not necessarily.... not if you're "that guy" (the one who the chick becomes fixed on).

Good-looking chicks tend to have a lot of options/orbiters... but many of them will never get the chance to get into her panties because she's friendzoned them. They're all waiting for that one special dude to sweep them off their feet.

If you can be that guy you're golden.
    can i sweep you off you're feet?

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Which is why you need to do you. I view every girl is practice. There isn't anything to debate about a female's motives. I call. She comes or I next and do some trolling. I refuse to play dick ****ing tracy. Simply, no girl is worth that try hard effort. I liked Pound's way of explaining "game" being just the ability to pick up on "social cues." Females give hints as to interest but, you cannot put it past them that, a lot have emotional issues.

Pound brought up 2010 women. The words train wreck comes to mind. The women today are behaving more masculine and the majority of men are *******s that sit when they pee. There are more young boys and girls growing up without father figures. We got kids raising kids and its promoted on the front covers of magazines as if it is something to celebrate.
    LMFAO, i was trying to be more discreet, but yes. i agree with you its actually funny how much more masculine and less sensitive women are becoming while men are becoming the opposite... w0w.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe, but i dont even know how many girls ive copypastaed stuff to on an online dating site... its like ridiculous.. i dont think of it as rejection, because irl i know peopl wouldnt act the same way.. its just an easy non-intrusive way to meet people. plus... a lot of people i message are "inactive" so its hard to tell who even sees the message anyways.

can i sweep you off you're feet?

LMFAO, i was trying to be more discreet, but yes. i agree with you its actually funny how much more masculine and less sensitive women are becoming while men are becoming the opposite... w0w.
    Haha. Jamestown is funny even though I disagree with him sometimes. Only reason why women can do this is because there are millions of guy who want to play hide the hoagie. Most men will do anything just get some pussy. Just look at the weird chit on the interwebs. BRB femdom. BRB cuckold fantasy. I mean if you are married why would you want to videotape some guy rubbing some mayonnaise on your chick's buns?

I just don't understand.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its ying and yang brah. Where the men fail to man up, women will pick up on that but, things are out of balance. The irony is in that, the females do not want to be the men but, we live in a society to promote bishes being sheep, following the whores on their tv shows, getting pregnant at 16 or having a series of abortions, and some ******* marries them as if they should deserve such a title?

The ****ed up thing is that, society promotes "equality" and all that jazz but, people do not stop to think of its origin and the effect it has. This is the path people are on or think they are on but, its not promoting unity and it clearly doesn't work. It not working is what funds the court systems and lawyers, and the cycle of stupidity continues. Our grand parents or great grand parents didn't see this kind of stupidity to this extent. While my message isn't always the most noble, we are a product of our environment, and that still doesn't rid us from the responsibility we have to ourselves. I can see it in the youth already. The men don't want to be men. Women are acting more masculine and so, treat them like one of the guys. If she doesn't act like a lady, if she doesn't bring that feminine presence, and have class, she is just another one of the guys only she is a girl meaning someone you can put a dent in. The trick is avoiding carrying a chip on your shoulders and being all cynical and bitter as ****. Its not helpful.

I think anyone struggling with girls here should focus on themselves, definitely put themselves out there, put work in, stopping taking things so personally, and let things play out. Do some traveling, some life experiences, create a list of 100+ things to do or a bucket list, and gradually start knocking things off that list, things they intend to do before they hit that old dust trail for good. Things like a career, education like you good sir, making money, getting your paper, and setting out to focus on that which really matters. The rest is history. We live in unusual times. People just need to expose themselves to various things and learn.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its ying and yang brah. Where the men fail to man up, women will pick up on that but, things are out of balance. The irony is in that, the females do not want to be the men but, we live in a society to promote bishes being sheep, following the whores on their tv shows, getting pregnant at 16 or having a series of abortions, and some ******* marries them as if they should deserve such a title?

The ****ed up thing is that, society promotes "equality" and all that jazz but, people do not stop to think of its origin and the effect it has. This is the path people are on or think they are on but, its not promoting unity and it clearly doesn't work. It not working is what funds the court systems and lawyers, and the cycle of stupidity continues. Our grand parents or great grand parents didn't see this kind of stupidity to this extent. While my message isn't always the most noble, we are a product of our environment, and that still doesn't rid us from the responsibility we have to ourselves. I can see it in the youth already. The men don't want to be men. Women are acting more masculine and so, treat them like one of the guys. If she doesn't act like a lady, if she doesn't bring that feminine presence, and have class, she is just another one of the guys only she is a girl meaning someone you can put a dent in. The trick is avoiding carrying a chip on your shoulders and being all cynical and bitter as ****. Its not helpful.

I think anyone struggling with girls here should focus on themselves, definitely put themselves out there, put work in, stopping taking things so personally, and let things play out. Do some traveling, some life experiences, create a list of 100+ things to do or a bucket list, and gradually start knocking things off that list, things they intend to do before they hit that old dust trail for good. Things like a career, education like you good sir, making money, getting your paper, and setting out to focus on that which really matters. The rest is history. We live in unusual times. People just need to expose themselves to various things and learn.
    pretty good post man. its funny how technology has changed humans.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

pretty good post man. its funny how technology has changed humans.
    For sure man. Online dating for instance. I know some girl who met her husband online. Seems weird as **** to me personally. A few buddies hook up with sluts online. Whatever gets the job done I guess? I think guys are smartening up to the idea of being a sucker, paying for dates, and catering to some slut who is getting her **** pushed in when the guy paying isn't getting ****. The truth is that, what we do to others, we do to ourselves.

How is it going with #2?

For sure man. Online dating for instance. I know some girl who met her husband online. Seems weird as **** to me personally. A few buddies hook up with sluts online. Whatever gets the job done I guess? I think guys are smartening up to the idea of being a sucker, paying for dates, and catering to some slut who is getting her **** pushed in when the guy paying isn't getting ****. The truth is that, what we do to others, we do to ourselves.

How is it going with #2?

ill post about it in chat in a bit, im actually studying for my last final
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

ill post about it in chat in a bit, im actually studying for my last final
    Cool bro. Good luck!

Cool bro. Good luck!
    Actually screw it..

Well turns out "#1" had a legit excuse for why she was being so flakey.. So I kinda forgot about the animosity I was feeling to her.. I'm a logical person, no reason for a grudge.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    I tell every FAer here, go out and do 100+ cold approaches, then come back for help. The whole point being that by the end of the 100 approaches the whole situation will probably be sorted... even the most retarded people I've taken out IRL have success after the first 10-20.

In the past 12 months, he probably hasn't done a single cold approach and I bet he hasn't been rejected once.

It's easy to make no progress when you don't try at all.
    mother****er what is your fukin problem and this assumption that because i do not get anywhere i do not try? I have asked plenty of girls to study at school, i have gotten numbers from approaching, i have tried it never works out and after i talk to girls a couple times they just ignore me. I joined a retarded school club with lowlife retards, attempted to make a ******** and just ended up embarassing myself by putting myself out there. Go ahead keep thinking i don't try you are just a worthless human being and the only reason why you think me or no one else who does not progress never gets rejected is because you have a huge ego and think your advice is so good.

You like everyone on this forum are idiotic pinheads )well most people in this world_ who have this mentality that "well it worked for me so it must work for everyone else!"
    Everyne is different i guarantee those 10-20 people have different circumstances than someone such as myself. Your idiotic posts are the equivalent of Michael Jordan going up to an average joe and saying "hey just practise and you will win scoring titles and multiple MVPs it will happen!!!"

Fuking low IQ moron.. I hope a relative comes by your house tonight and stabs you to death in the middle of the night while you are sleeping.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    mother****er what is your fukin problem and this assumption that because i do not get anywhere i do not try? I have asked plenty of girls to study at school, i have gotten numbers from approaching, i have tried it never works out and after i talk to girls a couple times they just ignore me. I joined a retarded school club with lowlife retards, attempted to make a ******** and just ended up embarassing myself by putting myself out there. Go ahead keep thinking i don't try you are just a worthless human being and the only reason why you think me or no one else who does not progress never gets rejected is because you have a huge ego and think your advice is so good.

You like everyone on this forum are idiotic pinheads )well most people in this world_ who have this mentality that "well it worked for me so it must work for everyone else!"
    Everyne is different i guarantee those 10-20 people have different circumstances than someone such as myself. Your idiotic posts are the equivalent of Michael Jordan going up to an average joe and saying "hey just practise and you will win scoring titles and multiple MVPs it will happen!!!"

Fuking low IQ moron.. I hope a relative comes by your house tonight and stabs you to death in the middle of the night while you are sleeping.
    No one ever said you don't try - you just try the wrong way. Ever heard that line, don't work hard, work smart? Most FA'ers analyze breathing patterns, get blown away if a girl says hi and try to interpret what it means when it DOESN'T ****ING MATTER.

BTW

Here is your main problem. Ready? You're a people pleaser. Stop it. Don't join a retarded school club if you aren't interested in it. Fact is, don't do something if you aren't interested in it. You come off unauthentic doing that ****.

But that isn't what you want. What you want is someone to tell that girls are the ****ed up ones. That you are a catch and entitled to a woman. Guess what? **** off.
    You are just energy vampire. You feed off everyone's negative energy because you are a giant cluster**** of hate. You are a mentally ****ed up person who bites the hand who feeds you. You have a group of strangers who are giving you help for free. Free. Where the **** else could you get that for free? PUA seminar? They will charge an arm and leg for "world class trainer".

There is time where people have to stop reaching their hand out. Get your own **** straight and figure it out yourself.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some people, like dabigmv, are simply too weak and stupid to escape their lonely fate. His funeral will be paid for by the state and attended by no one; his tomstone will read "Desperate Virgin, Missed by None".

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    Some people, like dabigmv, are simply too weak and stupid to escape their lonely fate. His funeral will be paid for by the state and attended by no one; his tomstone will read "Desperate Virgin, Missed by None".
    That cost too much. The state would probably burn the ashes which would be later dump in a landfill. Not a single trace of evidence will be left.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

no1 said it was going to work for you. because frankly i have no hope for someone who speaks about themselves and others in the manner you do. I think others are harsh on you, but can you blame them? you sit behind a computer and type furiously at people for "saying the same thing over and over" about the advice they give... well guess the **** what? you ask the same stupid questions and complain about the same stupid **** all the time so no wonder our responses are all going to be the same.

why would i waste my time giving you a new fresh response when the only advice you need is to calm the **** down and stop caring so much? because nothing can help you but yourself. it is honestly pathetic that you have never had a girl in your life( any type of relationship) yet you have lurked the RELATIONSHIP HELP section for 2 years bad mouthing all the people who have tried to help you. give it a ****ing rest. seriously.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    no1 said it was going to work for you. because frankly i have no hope for someone who speaks about themselves and others in the manner you do. I think others are harsh on you, but can you blame them? you sit behind a computer and type furiously at people for "saying the same thing over and over" about the advice they give... well guess the **** what? you ask the same stupid questions and complain about the same stupid **** all the time so no wonder our responses are all going to be the same.

why would i waste my time giving you a new fresh response when the only advice you need is to calm the **** down and stop caring so much? because nothing can help you but yourself. it is honestly pathetic that you have never had a girl in your life( any type of relationship) yet you have lurked the RELATIONSHIP HELP section for 2 years bad mouthing all the people who have tried to help you. give it a ****ing rest. seriously.
    Well it's worth keeping in mind that for us not giving a **** comes naturally (though as witnessed on here, there are times when I give a **** about a girl far too much). At the end of the day though I eventually go back to disregarding girls, acquiring academics and currency.

For these guys girls have become the sole focus in their life, because they are so lonely and have no one (and nothing) in their lives, they have twisted their logic and reality to rationalize their own ****ed up thinking process.

I recently kicked a friend out of my life because the way he ran his life did not jive with everyone else and it was creeping us out.

I highly suggest guys like DaBig go outside and just be cool, do your own thing, and make friends. There's no way you can get a girl if you can't even make friends.

Well it's worth keeping in mind that for us not giving a **** comes naturally (though as witnessed on here, there are times when I give a **** about a girl far too much). At the end of the day though I eventually go back to disregarding girls, acquiring academics and currency.

For these guys girls have become the sole focus in their life, because they are so lonely and have no one (and nothing) in their lives, they have twisted their logic and reality to rationalize their own ****ed up thinking process.

I recently kicked a friend out of my life because the way he ran his life did not jive with everyone else and it was creeping us out.

I highly suggest guys like DaBig go outside and just be cool, do your own thing, and make friends. There's no way you can get a girl if you can't even make friends.
    brah, if you lived in cali... would party with you/10. srs. would be a blast.

where are u from anyways? no stalker..
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

brah, if you lived in cali... would party with you/10. srs. would be a blast.

where are u from anyways? no stalker..
    From Vancouver BC bro, but flying to LA for New Years for the White Wonderland rave out in Anaheim from the 31st to 3rd.

From Vancouver BC bro, but flying to LA for New Years for the White Wonderland rave out in Anaheim from the 31st to 3rd.
    holy ****... i might go to that, srs. if i go ill pm u and u and ur group can roll in with the LA Misc crew.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Resident Hall & Oates Fan op135's Avatar
    op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000) op135 is just really nice. (+1000)

you mad bro? you sound mad.
    Check your privilege, *******!

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crack55 View Post

Why can't people comprehend that having a relationship with a decent trust-worthy female will make every single male's life significantly better than it already is. Men dream of sex 24/7, Poundfive makes good points, and no offense, but i think rbsx has low testosterone levels.
    Because that simply isn't true for everyone, that's why. Some people are much better alone, some much better in short term relationships and some much better in a LTR/Married. I prefer to date very occasionally and focus instead on my job and saving money for my retirement, etc. It is a matter of creating priorities. You believe that EVERYONE is doing what you aren't doing and that is wrong. You also apparently believe that happiness comes from being with someone else and it really doesn't.

Then again, I don't dream of sex 24/7, so there must be something physically or mentally wrong with me, right?
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol dabigMV, that made my day.

It's crystal clear that you don't want any help from me, so it's best to put you on my ignore list.

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I have made friends, I just choose not to build the friendships further because i envy how most guys i talk to end up getting girls interested in them with ease. Anyways, I am done this forum has never provided anything useful for myself except negativity, I am just going to go off into the world start talking to girls and let the chips fall where they may. I don't even give a fuk if I end up dying a virgin at least by talking to every girl who shows interested from now on I can say I tried my best. I don't let anyone now IRL i can't get girls, that would be to embarassing for myself, i would rather isolate myself to avoid the problem. I don't have much of a fun personality to offer, such is life of an introvert, but i will do my best from now on.

Just pmd a mod to perma-ban me, so you have one less FA on these boards.

Originally Posted by jcook996 View Post
    Because that simply isn't true for everyone, that's why. Some people are much better alone, some much better in short term relationships and some much better in a LTR/Married. I prefer to date very occasionally and focus instead on my job and saving money for my retirement, etc. It is a matter of creating priorities. You believe that EVERYONE is doing what you aren't doing and that is wrong. You also apparently believe that happiness comes from being with someone else and it really doesn't.

Then again, I don't dream of sex 24/7, so there must be something physically or mentally wrong with me, right?
    Strong this.

I have made friends, I just choose not to build the friendships further because i envy how most guys i talk to end up getting girls interested in them with ease. Anyways, I am done this forum has never provided anything useful for myself except negativity, I am just going to go off into the world start talking to girls and let the chips fall where they may. I don't even give a fuk if I end up dying a virgin at least by talking to every girl who shows interested from now on I can say I tried my best. I don't let anyone now IRL i can't get girls, that would be to embarassing for myself, i would rather isolate myself to avoid the problem. I don't have much of a fun personality to offer, such is life of an introvert, but i will do my best from now on.

If this is how you handle your relationships with women, no wonder you can't get any.

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Listen, I understand your pain and I know shiit's hard since I'm FA myself. The thing u must understand is people on this forum will not be able to help u much. You can read a million self help threads on this forum but at the end of the day, not a lot of things will change. Change is hard because it requires you to step out of your comfort zone, to make something that is unnatural for you become natural. For most FA's, it is about becoming a new person, basically a new- born, completely changed person. This might be very hard to grasp, but I'm just telling you the scope of the change you will have to face if you want to get out of this negative attitude of yours. The way you were conditioned your whole life has to change. This change takes a lot of willpower and motivation, not the ability to read and respond to threads on the misc.
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    Listen, I understand your pain and I know shiit's hard since I'm FA myself. The thing u must understand is people on this forum will not be able to help u much. You can read a million self help threads on this forum but at the end of the day, not a lot of things will change. Change is hard because it requires you to step out of your comfort zone, to make something that is unnatural for you become natural. For most FA's, it is about becoming a new person, basically a new- born, completely changed person. This might be very hard to grasp, but I'm just telling you the scope of the change you will have to face if you want to get out of this negative attitude of yours. The way you were conditioned your whole life has to change. This change takes a lot of willpower and motivation, not the ability to read and respond to threads on the misc.
    This.

Dabig ask yourself this question - would you want to hang out with someone that always appears to be a downer, low self confidence and is chronically depressed? No, probably not, and that's what girls probably see you as.