Megafit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Novice female who wants to compete? Where do I start?

I am a 34 yr old female and I want to set a date for my first fitness competition but have no clue where to start? I have researched breifly on the web but have not come across anything solid. How does this work? I am excited and thrilled but I just don't know where to step first. All and every suggestion is welcome.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Without knowing anything about you, we can not tell you much info. It all depends on so many things.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.