Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bicepbomber View Post
    And while most Americans are waiting for that to happen they can get some target practice in on each other.

It seems to me the in the land of choice not enough Americans are choosing not to kill each with handguns.
    4 posts since May. Whose troll account are you?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And while most Americans are waiting for that to happen they can get some target practice in on each other.

It seems to me the in the land of choice not enough Americans are choosing not to kill each with handguns.
    (yawn)

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    ^this
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I'll be back with negs for you later.
    Got em for you

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    ha! well said!

@ thywillbedone...freedom isn't a tangible, really. you allude to currency, an abundance of it, perhaps...as potentially bringing you to freedom. freedom is the ability to pursue your own destiny, and you do have that, already, at your disposal.

if you have a mortgage, and you feel somehow enslaved to the bank...that is a choice you made. WITH your freedom, comes choices. the fact that you could make such a choice, IS freedom.
    There are many freedoms in the constitution... Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Freedom to defend yourself, Freedom to choose your religion. What you do with those freedoms is up to you .. You are also free to let people take those freedoms from you. Let your government pass some of these laws they are talking about and that is exactly what will happen.. If the Feinstein bill is passed, that opens the door to other things. Who is to say where it will end, they Modify the second ammendment saying there are certain ones you cant have, and if you have them before the date, they want to have them registered and pay money on them. With knowing who has them it would not take much to say, we are going to confiscate them which violates right to illegal search and seizure.. It's coming people

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Got em for you
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    I got 'em.
    I'll be back with negs for you later.
    if he is a troll, aren't negs sort of a badge of honor to them?

@ de taz man...great points. it will be interesting to see how things shake out.

@ de taz man...great points. it will be interesting to see how things shake out.
    Thanks WEGS. It will be interesting. I think people are so dependent on what the government gives, they depend on them and are willing to give up certain things to keep them

DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    There is absolutely no reason any civilian should have access to an automatic weapon, NONE. Why the f'ck would a mom want to purchase the type of guns this woman had? Why, for what? To hunt? What the f'ck was she planning on hunting 1000 ducks? 100 deers, WHAT? Why would any civilian need a gun that can shoot multiple bullets within seconds? If you want a gun to protect your home, get a revolver or a shotgun/rifle why would you need an AK47 or a glock? Who do you think is going to break into your home, the army? Wake the f'ck up people, there is no need for any person to own any kind of automatic weapon, there is absolutely no reason, NONE, any civilian should own a automatic or semi-automatic gun, none. These guns are made to kill period. I do however understand owning a hand gun (revolver) or shotgun/rifle in your home or place of business for protection. F'ck the second amendment/right to bear arms, the people who wrote it (and the ones who protect/believe in it) are f'cking dumb retarded motherf'ckers that should have THEIR children killed with an automatic weapon, maybe see first hand what that kind of gun does to the head of a child.

That is how I feel, you guys can carry on, on why you believe people should have the right and argue till your face turn blue.
    There is SOOOOOOO much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin...

Not one automatic was seen that day.
    A revolver takes longer to reload than a semi-auto and has the same effect, squeeze, fire, squeeze, fire, multiple times without reloading.
    An AK-47 IS a rifle.
    Again, none of her weapons were Class III in ANY way, much less FA.
    A revolver is essentially a semi-auto, as explained a few lines up.
    A third time, not a SINGLE automatic weapon was used/seen/heard that day.

Srs, learn to logic before spewing chit all over the internet that is going to make you look incredibly slow/retarded.
    *Negged by Constitution hating *******s crew*
    *Always 5 crew*
    *Semper Fi Crew*
    *Prior USAF Crew*

Bulking goal 210lbs ~14% BF, April 2013(success as of 18 March)
    Cutting goal 195 ~8-9% BF, Oct 2013

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks WEGS. It will be interesting. I think people are so dependent on what the government gives, they depend on them and are willing to give up certain things to keep them
    thing is...the government doesn't 'give' anyone, anything. lol they only stand to 'give out' anything at all, because of taxpayers. they need us more than we need them...or it should be that way, anyways. the government...designed by the people for the people...what happened to that? hmmm...

that's not a knock to obama. i actually think the pre-existing conditions of our government, made obama poised to become president. i did not vote for him, but...he gets too much blame for everything that was already broken within our system.

anyways...as i said...will be interesting!
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 12-28-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: subtracted a smiley face lol

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thing is...the government doesn't 'give' anyone, anything. lol they only stand to 'give out' anything at all, because of taxpayers. they need us more than we need them...or it should be that way, anyways. the government...designed by the people for the people...what happened to that? hmmm...

that's not a knock to obama. i actually think the pre-existing conditions of our government, made obama poised to become president. i did not vote for him, but...he gets too much blame for everything that was already broken within our system.

You're right WEG, it started before Obama, he is just escalating things a bit.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I had to look back at the thread title...forgot what it was originally about. Funny how these topics spiral into so many different directions. lol

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    My honest opinion on this is the root of the problem is a laziness of the people. They want things given to them. Even if it is being told how to think. Let the government figure it out so we dont have to

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ This seems so obvious its painful, and yet so many just don't get it. If he's truly a troll his day was made with every neg or negative response.
    I'm a sad little man

My honest opinion on this is the root of the problem is a laziness of the people. They want things given to them. Even if it is being told how to think. Let the government figure it out so we dont have to
    somewhat agree. again...government by the people, for the people...hmmm...maybe that mantra is true afterall! lol

honestly, it's a whole host of things that contributed to where we are. the government plays a role, and the people. but the media, too. they distort facts, and we are such an 'instant gratification' society now, that we can't be bothered to listen to everything about an issue. so you catch a snippit here and there, and if it suits your own ideals...welp...that's good enough. meanwhile, you're not listening to the entire story.
    slippery slopes are usually built by many factors, not just one. it's convenient to blame it all on obama though. lol but, it won't get to the root cause of how to fix things.

if you're the praying kind, pray for this great nation of ours. that helps, too!

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    ^^^ This seems so obvious its painful, and yet so many just don't get it. If he's truly a troll his day was made with every neg or negative response.
    lol yep

i don't recognize trolls too well, myself. but, i'm not one to neg in general. i forget we even have that feature, sometimes. haha!

somewhat agree. again...government by the people, for the people...hmmm...maybe that mantra is true afterall! lol

honestly, it's a whole host of things that contributed to where we are. the government plays a role, and the people. but the media, too. they distort facts, and we are such an 'instant gratification' society now, that we can't be bothered to listen to everything about an issue. so you catch a snippit here and there, and if it suits your own ideals...welp...that's good enough. meanwhile, you're not listening to the entire story.
    slippery slopes are usually built by many factors, not just one. it's convenient to blame it all on obama though. lol but, it won't get to the root cause of how to fix things.

if you're the praying kind, pray for this great nation of ours. that helps, too!
    Pray every day and research the things that I know will affect me and my family and my way of life

Pray every day and research the things that I know will affect me and my family and my way of life
    if i hadn't repped you recently, i would again.

yea...we have to remain hopeful. this country was built on hope and action, not fear. so...i'm hopeful that things won't get too much worse, and who knows? they might even get a little brighter.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In that case, you either aren't reading, or you have a problem with comprehension. Either are forgivable. Just try to have an informed opinion.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The government enables this though. Did you know that when you figure out the dollar per hour of a person on full welfare, it comes out to $30 per hour or more!? The people on welfare would most likely never see anything over $15, so there is absolutely no incentive to come off. The only way to get people to get off of welfare is to make poverty uncomfortable, but we managed to make it a luxurious event.

You know the Obama admin has been running an ad campaign encouraging people to get on food stamps so that Americans can be healthy. We should be encouraging peope to NOT be on food stamps. Course, I am a firm believer that the government wants people dependent on them.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    The government enables this though. Did you know that when you figure out the dollar per hour of a person on full welfare, it comes out to $30 per hour or more!? The people on welfare would most likely never see anything over $15, so there is absolutely no incentive to come off. The only way to get people to get off of welfare is to make poverty uncomfortable, but we managed to make it a luxurious event.

You know the Obama admin has been running an ad campaign encouraging people to get on food stamps so that Americans can be healthy.
    Of course the Government enables it. That way the people are dependent on the people and therefor they can do what they wish while the people are happy that their government is taking care of them

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I figure you're probably deliberately exaggerating a little bit but poverty isn't luxurious. However it's now a reasonable balance between the activation barrier of going out and slinging burgers for minimum wage versus not having much but enough to get by and not having to do anything for it. It isn't the good life. It isn't glamorous. But, if you don't have many options, the self respect to do for yourself either because of your own personality or because of the one that evolved due to your environment, or are just a lazy POS then it's a reasonable way to sustain existence indefinitely. Personally it would be a death sentence for me. I can't imagine having either no motivation to get out or so little of a clue to know that there are ways out.

I don't oppose the safety net exactly. It doesn't cost me much. I'd rather he be handled state by state but it is what it is. I don't like it being an agreeable end-point for anyone. I sure as sh*t don't like getting in line at the convenience store and seeing someone buy his snacks with the federal debit card and his lottery tickets and beer with cash.

Try SCE to AUX

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I figure you're probably deliberately exaggerating a little bit but poverty isn't luxurious. However it's now a reasonable balance between the activation barrier of going out and slinging burgers for minimum wage versus not having much but enough to get by and not having to do anything for it. It isn't the good life. It isn't glamorous. But, if you don't have many options, the self respect to do for yourself either because of your own personality or because of the one that evolved due to your environment, or are just a lazy POS then it's a reasonable way to sustain existence indefinitely. Personally it would be a death sentence for me. I can't imagine having either no motivation to get out or so little of a clue to know that there are ways out.

I don't oppose the safety net exactly. It doesn't cost me much. I'd rather he be handled state by state but it is what it is. I don't like it being an agreeable end-point for anyone. I sure as sh*t don't like getting in line at the convenience store and seeing someone buy his snacks with the federal debit card and his lottery tickets and beer with cash.
    Well, I was exaggerating a bit when I used the word "luxurious", but, I can tell you, that for several years I was living alone, making $10-12 per hour, and I was getting by. The thought of making an equivalent of $30 would have certainly made me feel like I was living the good life. It's all relative. Many of my friends who are paramedics, EMTs, and some firefighters, would LOVE to make that much money. I made just shy of $17 as a medic and I had a college degree.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I keep waiting to hear that the Mayor is shutting down the NY Subway system. Waiting on the train can be hazardous to your health...
    I'm a sad little man

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's my one wish before I die is to get to fire a mini gun, never going to happen but I can still wish for it.
    You can shoot one at either the Knob Creek MG shoot or the North Country shoot. It's not cheap though.

Originally Posted by Thywillbedone View Post
    Not British but anyway. Lots of well made points but it is hard for an outsider to understand the apparently honestly held belief of some Americans that they need to bear arms as there is a risk of (a) foreign invasion, or (b) the government turning against the people. It's just ludicrous! If not, can someone point to risk warning signs?
    History has shown that unarmed peoples of the world are easy targets for extermination, WW1 and W2 showed it recently.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    History has shown that unarmed peoples of the world are easy targets for extermination, WW1 and W2 showed it recently.
    But...but...but...this isn't back then! Even though history continues to repeat itself, to the chagrin of the ignorant, and even though tyrannical governments have never been banished forever and even grow in number......this could never, ever happen to us U.S. citizens. After all, we have a different species of human beings here that watch over us and protect us!

[end sarcasm]

I don't own a gun and don't feel the need to (at this point in time), but I damn well defend the right of others to.

Generations - they think "old stuff" can't happen to them. Get off that new android tablet and smart phone and realize that you could be moments away from being in a fetal position.......................dumb $hits.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I keep waiting to hear that the Mayor is shutting down the NY Subway system. Waiting on the train can be hazardous to your health...
    No doubt that a sip of soda with a dash of salt right will force him to make such a decision.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    You can shoot one at either the Knob Creek MG shoot or the North Country shoot. It's not cheap though.

I'm going to have to look those places up and see how $$$$$$$$$$$ it is.

And regarding WW2, exactly. Think how different everything may have turned out if the jews had simply had the firepower to back them up?

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    But...but...but...this isn't back then! Even though history continues to repeat itself, to the chagrin of the ignorant, and even though tyrannical governments have never been banished forever and even grow in number......this could never, ever happen to us U.S. citizens. After all, we have a different species of human beings here that watch over us and protect us!

[end sarcasm]

I don't own a gun and don't feel the need to (at this point in time), but I damn well defend the right of others to.

Generations - they think "old stuff" can't happen to them. Get off that new android tablet and smart phone and realize that you could be moments away from being in a fetal position.......................dumb $hits.

x2.

These people should go back and read some commentary from the various periods, especially in the post industrial revolution to WWI range, and see how many people were sure they had figured out all there was to figure out and how society had advanced past all of those primitive ills that had plagued it in the past. 65 years is a blink of an eye in human history and while we've changed we're still the same animals we always have been.

Try SCE to AUX

And regarding WW2, exactly. Think how different everything may have turned out if the jews had simply had the firepower to back them up?
    That's probably stretching it a bit...as we're talking ethnicity at this ^ point, not specific citizenry. And many forget how many Jews were killed in Russia and elsewhere, not just Germany. Every country has their own laws, and I respect that...depending, lol. But this is a U.S. based conversation and we should probably keep it as such.

Originally Posted by dbx View Post

[end sarcasm]

But the fifty or so percent of enlightened American's would disagree. Idiots.
    I'm a sad little man