DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tragedy in Connecticut.

I can't help thinking about my little cousins when hearing about the loss of life in Connecticut yesterday. Children who never got to experience much life lost theirs to the hand of a psycho. Lets lift and celebrate life while mourning those who died.

Take care brothers and sisters
    my artwork www.erictranconcepts.com
    "Those who can see the invisible, can achieve the imposible."

230-240 lbs 6'2"

Dedication and Hard work eXpliciT's Avatar
    eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXpliciT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DPHSeric View Post
    I can't help thinking about my little cousins when hearing about the loss of life in Connecticut yesterday. Children who never got to experience much life lost theirs to the hand of a psycho. Lets lift and celebrate life while mourning those who died.

Take care brothers and sisters
    And this is motivational, why?

And R.I.P. who lost their lives in this tragedy.

And also wrong forum.
    Current Weight: 174 lbs
    Goal Weight: 160
    Supplements: EC Stack, Trutein, Orange Triad, Fishoils

F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feelsbadman, truly is a phucked up LOCAL tragedy

DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eXpliciT View Post
    And this is motivational, why?

And R.I.P. who lost their lives in this tragedy.

And also wrong forum.
    Okay gotcha. Just figured I was motivated to shred the gym with the feeling that life is valuable and short, so make the most out of it. For me, that means trying to improve myself, and sometimes that takes getting up at 5am to do legs before work...
    my artwork www.erictranconcepts.com
    "Those who can see the invisible, can achieve the imposible."

230-240 lbs 6'2"

Semagt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    R.I.P but its a little bit unfair that in middle east children die everyday yet no one cares and no one says rip or anything anyway the children are the future of this world lets make them happy keep them far far away from violence n guns