Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Need some opinions SRS BABYMOMMA DRAMA pics TL:DR

Ok, a little history on me some of you guys know me on here and some don't I gave alot of advice on picking up chicks through pms and other threads. My mom is currently running my dads (RIP) construction and rental properties in the DFW area. I'm still in school I have a year and a half left.
    So my oneitis (23 years old) and me (23 years old) actually got serious in August and now she's prego. Well she told me she wasn't ready to have a kid and was thinking abortion.
    Because she said word for word "We are still young we haven't experienced all of life and the world yet"
    I didn't want that to happen and I told her but I did consult my mom.
    My mom simplied sat me down and told me I need to convince her to keep the baby no matter what we got to do and we will pay for everything during pregnancy and bills. And I need to man up and be the best father I can be with or without her around! And now that it is time for me to grow up she is going to pass down the construction business and all rental properties to me. And I have a choice to finish school or not. She just wants me to be a good father like my father was to me before his passing.

So... I go and tell her this and she is hesitant but agrees.
    Well she & her attorney tells me a couple days after this that this is what she wants:
    Me to provide everything that is needed during her pregnancy
    After the baby is born she wants nothing to do with it and I can never chase her for child suppose
    I must provide her a house that she gets to keep after birth also! (She knows my parents have acquired over 100 rental properties in DFW area over the years I goofed and told her one drunken night)
    I must buy her a safe SUV to drive during pregnancy that she gets to keep after birth.
    I must pay her a monthly 5,000.00 dollars during the 9 months of her pregnancy. Since she can't work
    And continue to pay her 6 months after birth in the amount of 5,000.00 while she recovers.
    All medical bills inquired during pregnancy and birth must be paid by me. (WHich is fine)
    And a lump some of 250,000.00 dollars paid to her for her pain and suffering during pregnancy.

So when I get this I am raging so hard at some of this **** at the time of receiving this!!!
    I show my mom and my ****ing mom agrees to all of it! I bertstare her.
    And what she says here in tears is what struck me the deepest...
    "Charlie, to simply save a life means adhering to this list. I promise you grandma & grandpa would do 10x this to bring your dad back. Now is your chance to do something your grandma & grandpa can't... Save their son."

So my mom got a hold of our attorney and she has already got the bank to be ready to send this **** 300,000 dollars. Just waiting on meeting with the attorney.

I just have a question for the misc..
    Should I try to negotiate what she wants? Or just hand it over and get it over with so I don't have anymore hassle with anything and just hold out till the baby is born?
    SHould I finish school?
    When I take over the business and all the rental properties I will acquire about 110 homes, apt. complex and shopping centers. All i would really have time for is maybe 1 or 2 online class a semester. Is it even worth it?

Mandatory pic of sloot

Last edited by miscgang; 12-13-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    Texas Zombie Apocalypse Crew...
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Registered Broadcaster Goldbrah's Avatar
    Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    personally I'm strongly anti-abortion, so I'd say keep it, but at the same time that phukking list of demands is unreal. So I guess see what you can do about the list of things bish wants, but keep it is my .02

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100% against violence...but if that bitch was hanging on for dear life I wouldnt rush to pull her up
    Last edited by Squatticus; 12-13-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    IG: kenneth_prime

HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As messed up as it's gonna sound, it almost seems like you're just buying a kid rather than "raising" one.
    "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    U don goofed big time. Sloots hot but probably cake face.
    STEM Wagie Brah

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is just absolutely crazy! That bish is out of her mind! Let her know that this is not going to happen.

I understand not wanting to abort your baby... but damnnn
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HawtStuff View Post
    As messed up as it's gonna sound, it almost seems like you're just buying a kid rather than "raising" one.
    I think the demands is just because she knows my mom has money. I think this sloot is delusion also because I have told her before I don't all the money in real estate and construction I don't get to keep ****. I am a joe blow worker for the construction company like every other guy that gets paid 20k a year to lay brick part time.. I doubt she'd demand all that with anyone else...
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    That is just absolutely crazy! That bish is out of her mind! Let her know that this is not going to happen.

I understand not wanting to abort your baby... but damnnn
    To late bro. Our attorney has already contacted hers and were all waiting on a date to all get together and finalize everything..
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well your mom really wants her Grandchild and is willing to do whatever it costs and takes to keep him or her.

Definitely finish school, it sounds like if your mom is willing to go with this girl's demands, that she would be more than willing to help you raise the baby.

Make sure your attorney has her sign off on all rights to the child. No visitation, nothing. Make it like a private adoption/surrogacy if you can.

Best of luck.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miscgang View Post
    I think the demands is just because she knows my mom has money. I doubt she'd demand all that with anyone else...
    Is there a law that says she can't have an abortion after said amount of time? Can you just keep drawing it out until that time passes then keep the evidence, tell her to phuck off and take the baby?

Edit: Damn, good luck OP
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eyesonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dam brah had no clue knocking up a sloot could actually fuk u over that much financially.

ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ecleticultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Too late for abortion. Should have done it back in august. I agree with keeping the baby. She wants to clean you the fuk out though.

Stay safe brah.

monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10) monggacongtu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, a little history on me some of you guys know me on here and some don't I gave alot of advice on picking up chicks through pms and other threads. My mom is currently running my dads (RIP) construction and rental properties in the DFW area. I'm still in school I have a year and a half left.
    So my oneitis (23 years old) and me (23 years old) actually got serious in August and now she's prego. Well she told me she wasn't ready to have a kid and was thinking abortion.
    Because she said word for word "We are still young we haven't experienced all of life and the world yet"
    I didn't want that to happen and I told her but I did consult my mom.
    My mom simplied sat me down and told me I need to convince her to keep the baby no matter what we got to do and we will pay for everything during pregnancy and bills. And I need to man up and be the best father I can be with or without her around! And now that it is time for me to grow up she is going to pass down the construction business and all rental properties to me. And I have a choice to finish school or not. She just wants me to be a good father like my father was to me before his passing.

So... I go and tell her this and she is hesitant but agrees.
    Well she & her attorney tells me a couple days after this that this is what she wants:
    Me to provide everything that is needed during her pregnancy
    After the baby is born she wants nothing to do with it and I can never chase her for child suppose
    I must provide her a house that she gets to keep after birth also! (She knows my parents have acquired over 100 rental properties in DFW area over the years I goofed and told her one drunken night)
    I must buy her a safe SUV to drive during pregnancy that she gets to keep after birth.
    I must pay her a monthly 5,000.00 dollars during the 9 months of her pregnancy. Since she can't work
    And continue to pay her 6 months after birth in the amount of 5,000.00 while she recovers.
    All medical bills inquired during pregnancy and birth must be paid by me. (WHich is fine)
    And a lump some of 250,000.00 dollars paid to her for her pain and suffering during pregnancy.

So when I get this I am raging so hard at some of this **** at the time of receiving this!!!
    I show my mom and my ****ing mom agrees to all of it! I bertstare her.
    And what she says here in tears is what struck me the deepest...
    "Charlie, to simply save a life means adhering to this list. I promise you grandma & grandpa would do 10x this to bring your dad back. Now is your chance to do something your grandma & grandpa can't... Save their son."

So my mom got a hold of our attorney and she has already got the bank to be ready to send this **** 300,000 dollars. Just waiting on meeting with the attorney.

I just have a question for the misc..
    Should I try to negotiate what she wants? Or just hand it over and get it over with so I don't have anymore hassle with anything and just hold out till the baby is born?
    SHould I finish school?
    When I take over the business and all the rental properties I will acquire about 110 homes, apt. complex and shopping centers. All i would really have time for is maybe 1 or 2 online class a semester. Is it even worth it?

Mandatory pic of sloot

She will be a burden for you, brotha. For sure

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I know it's gotta be hard OP, but is this the right thing to do? You know that sloot will drain all of your money, she won't be satisfied until she has every last cent
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesus OP.

You can get me pregnant if you want.
    *Barefoot runners crew*

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dafuq? Is this real life? Phucking heartless kunt. Call her bluff and say alright just abort that chit.... She won't do it. She wants money.

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Well your mom really wants her Grandchild and is willing to do whatever it costs and takes to keep him or her.

Definitely finish school, it sounds like if your mom is willing to go with this girl's demands, that she would be more than willing to help you raise the baby.

Make sure your attorney has her sign off on all rights to the child. No visitation, nothing. Make it like a private adoption/surrogacy if you can.

Best of luck.
    Thanks brah hanging in there with school is definately a big option for me one thing I am afraid of is it being a waste and me realizing I can't juggle three things and I end up slacking in school.

Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    Is there a law that says she can't have an abortion after said amount of time? Can you just keep drawing it out until that time passes then keep the evidence, tell her to phuck off and take the baby?

Edit: Damn, good luck OP
    That is a really really good idea bro but to late :/

Originally Posted by Eyesonme View Post
    Dam brah had no clue knocking up a sloot could actually fuk u over that much financially.
    Yeah don't do it. get a vasectomy
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She wants to sell you your kid. Wow

And for 300k no less, this is bat**** crazy.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Serious golddigger. But keepin it is tge rightchoice if you can afford the demands. Being a dad is great.

That said, wanna knock me up too? Ill do it for half that price
    LEO

mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mnchld06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She is crazy and it is just a bluff. If you say no to those things, what is she going to do? You and your lawyer call her on it.

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mnchld06 View Post
    She is crazy and it is just a bluff. If you say no to those things, what is she going to do? You and your lawyer call her on it.
    Abort the kid.

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dylon986 View Post
    Dafuq? Is this real life? Phucking heartless kunt. Call her bluff and say alright just abort that chit.... She won't do it. She wants money.
    this...

call her bluff OP

is it too late to get an abortion yet?

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post

I know it's gotta be hard OP, but is this the right thing to do? You know that sloot will drain all of your money, she won't be satisfied until she has every last cent
    I have told this bish 100000 times I am just another typical college student. But she thinks my mom gives me this ungodly amount of money which she doesnt. My mom is just a simply southern lady... No LV or Burberry purses none of that **** shes just a country lady with a truck and a small car she drives no mercedes no Bentley. My mom only pays me for the work I do with the construction company. Which is what my dad wants he said you can't have the porcelain throne if you don't start from the **** hole... So I am treated like every other worker until my mom deems it ready for me to take over. Which I guess is pretty soon.
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks brah hanging in there with school is definately a big option for me one thing I am afraid of is it being a waste and me realizing I can't juggle three things and I end up slacking in school.
    Get a good nanny, it sounds like you or your mom can afford one. Plenty of working families use them to help raise kids.

Srsly though, make sure she gives up ALL RIGHTS to the baby and make sure that the contract is airtight with no loopholes so that she cannot extort more money out of you or change her mind in the future and all of a sudden wants to go into a custody battle with you.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, first i feel sorry for your situation

Tho my biggest suggestion is go through with this only if YOU have the desire to be a father. Single father at that. You should not do this just because your mother wants it. Youd be the one being a father to a child for the rest of your life.

I am baffled this girl is this insane tho. Shes turning her baby into extortion.

Originally Posted by winjones View Post
    this...

call her bluff OP

is it too late to get an abortion yet?
    No she just found out about a week and a half ago so IDK the time window on that stuff. I don't want to risk her actually doing it then my mom and me would be devastated.
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekonomikal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Make sure that ckunt gets no visitation rights if you do decide to pay. Worthless ckunt if you ask me.

OP how was she your oneitis?? What did you see in her?

Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mctigue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Before you give over this sort of cash, you should wait till the baby is here and safe atleast. You do not know what can happen in the worst case scenarios.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty ****ed up in my opinion.

I could seem someone trying to extort you like this if it was just some random girl, but this is someone you've been seeing on the regular and obviously known before you started dating.

idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpeg

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Get a good nanny, it sounds like you or your mom can afford one. Plenty of working families use them to help raise kids.

Srsly though, make sure she gives up ALL RIGHTS to the baby and make sure that the contract is airtight with no loopholes so that she cannot extort more money out of you or change her mind in the future and all of a sudden wants to go into a custody battle with you.
    Definately will make sure that is air tight as possibly but the nanny thing I would have to look into it.

Originally Posted by dirtymcbride View Post
    OP, first i feel sorry for your situation

Tho my biggest suggestion is go through with this only if YOU have the desire to be a father. Single father at that. You should not do this just because your mother wants it. Youd be the one being a father to a child for the rest of your life.

I am baffled this girl is this insane tho. Shes turning her baby into extortion.
    I'm honestly not ready to be father, I'm scared ****less I haven't cried in front of my mom in like 10 years and I did.. But I want my kid, I know I will be thankful for it later.

Originally Posted by ekonomikal View Post
    Make sure that ckunt gets no visitation rights if you do decide to pay. Worthless ckunt if you ask me.

OP how was she your oneitis?? What did you see in her?
    She was actually cool! And smoking Then boom gets ****ing prego and now this.
    Misc Texas Militia
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐