Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Good Chest/Shoulder/Tri Routine?

Gonna start my 3 day split today

Tuesday: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Back/Biceps

Gonna head to the gym after I eat my pwo meal so if you guys can post something ASAP that would be perfect.

I've already got a good leg routine and a good bi/back routine, but I cant find a good one for Chest/Tri/Shoulders, and I definitely need to switch up my workouts cause I've been on the same routine for months now and I'm getting very little results.

If someone can post one for me, I'd appreciate that.

Stats: 5'8 175

Bench: 275
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 425

(I know I need to get my DL a lot higher, but I have had lower back problems since Jr. High because of football, and I get alot of tension and cramps.)

Thanks in advance, reps will be ensued for people who post routines.
    I usually go to the bathroom and use the stall for disabled people. Put some paper towels on the ground and do some push-ups. Then do some isometric exercises like push against the wall. Also put your hands on the toilet seat and do some dips. When you come out of the bathroom try and keep pumped by staying active and flexing your muscles every once in a
    while, covertly.

Good luck.