Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Solution Reviews Cellucor Core Series Whey

Cellucor Core Series Whey Protein

Stay tuned.. Video's will be in the works as well as Pictures

Always open to suggestions on recipes or creations

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In

Let's see you make a pie...

Cinnamon Swirl -- Apple
    Cookies n Cream -- Oreo Cream
    Molten Chocolate -- Mudslide
    Whipped Vanilla -- Banana Cream
    Strawberry Milkshake -- Cheesecake
    Peanut Butter & Marshmallow -- Nutter Butter Cream

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    In

Let's see you make a pie...

Cinnamon Swirl -- Apple
    Cookies n Cream -- Oreo Cream
    Molten Chocolate -- Mudslide
    Whipped Vanilla -- Banana Cream
    Strawberry Milkshake -- Cheesecake
    Peanut Butter & Marshmallow -- Nutter Butter Cream
    For the 2 flavors above, not all 6

I already got your PB Marshmallow covered..

review tonight:

An Apple Pie with Cinnamon Swirl would totally kill the flavor from the apples into the crust, i have tried that before and its a major fail on trying to give an accuarte review of the product.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice! I got those two flavors coming soon.

Is the review just going to be in food, or also just like a normal shake?

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    Nice! I got those two flavors coming soon.

Is the review just going to be in food, or also just like a normal shake?
    Food, i do not do protein shakes (not a fan, and a waste of calories IMO) i have an endless pit as a stomach haha

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for the PB marshmellow may be the most interesting Protein Powder flavor ahaha. And comparision on Cellucor cinammon swirl and truetin if you have any?

Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great review!!!!

Looking forward of the other flavor reviews

Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Taste

This is how I would break down the description, as people read Peanut Butter Marshmallow they are probably thinking this sounds odd, but honestly its really not. Cellucor did a good job of blending not only peanut butter (which in the product reminds me of the original pb2) and Marshmallow (Which reminds me of the old Scivation vanilla whey which resembled the taste of marshmallow) with a slight hint of chocolate in the mix. Bind all three together and that is what you get when I taste tested this product.

Right upon opening the tub I dipped my finger into the powder to give that a test, and then this was my first picture review to show everyone else and write my thoughts on the product. Think about making a smores with peanut butter instead of chocolate on the graham crackers and a hint of chocolate and that is the best way I can describe this flavor (look at the first image for reference)

So what am I going to do with a base bull of sludge/protein pudding? Well tis the season and during the season people always find different ways to spread out goodies or different kind of snacks. My mom always does chocolate covered pretzels by melting chocolate in the microwave (found in the bulk section of the grocery store) and then mixing and throwing on wax paper. Well my alternative to healthy chocolate covered pretzels is below:

Mix up the bowl of sludge (like above) with 1-6oz Greek Yogurt and 1 scoop of the Cellucor Whey, let it sit in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to help thicken up, and then take as many pretzels as you desire and mix into the sludge and then place on a small wax paper sheet in the freezer for 15-30 minutes and let them harden up, remove from the freezer and you got yourself some healthy chocolate covered pretzels.. these just happen to be Peanut Butter Marshmallow flavored!

Since it is the holidays I decided to put a dash of sprinkles on them before going into the freezer for decoration.

Mixibility

As you can see in the picture there were 0 problems. Again I am not a shake guy (just personal preference and do not like making them or using my calories on them) so this is my basic go to way to utilize protein pudding besides baking with it).
    1 – 6oz pack of plain greek yogurt and 1 scoop (34g) of Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow and with about 10 seconds of stirring it came out very thick and had a great taste.

Formula

[IMG]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Label.jpg[/IMG

Per Serving (34g)
    Calories - 130
    1.5g Fat
    3g Carbs
    25g Protein

Mix of WPI (First) and WPC (second) goes to show you that there is primarily going to be more WPI (based off the label) Added gum’s (Celluose and Xathan) to help with thickness

Cost

The introduction sale you could purchase a 4lb tub for around 40$ with the coupon code, so with that said that’s not bad at all considering the cost of rising raw materials in the market over the last few years. Honestly for the taste, and the quality of cellucors products on the market it is well worth the price. And you could also half that if you wanted the 2lb tubs of the flavors.

Overall PB Marshmallow and Cinnamon Swirl were the 2 I looked forward to most, but if I do decide to get detailed on the other flavors I will do so. I kind of figured most individuals will look to purchase these flavors based off their name and what most like with their taste buds (Anything PB or Cinnamon is a huge hit and what most demand).

Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    In for the PB marshmellow may be the most interesting Protein Powder flavor ahaha. And comparision on Cellucor cinammon swirl and truetin if you have any?
    I commented on this in another thread on Cellucor CORE series

Cellucor - Cinnamon Toast Crunch replica (Dead serious) think about eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in milk and that is the cellucor protein (i know the StrongRepublican) on these boards can also attest to this as well because he has tried it multiple times)

Trutein is a little more on the cinnamon side, and does not have as much as an after taste as far as Cellucor goes. IMO the edge goes to cellucor with overall flavoring and the amount of flavor in having it. I have tried the Cinnamon Swirl in a few forms

Sludge (as seen above)
    In a protein cake
    and in oatmeal

all 3 were fantastic it was like i was eating cinnamon toast oats! But remember if you like your oats soupy / runny it may dilute the flavoring.

Originally Posted by Elliden View Post
    Great review!!!!

Looking forward of the other flavor reviews
    Thanks brother

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Solution! Glad to ere PB marshmellow was actually good! I will look into it, maybe they will have samples and good to here theirs a hint of chocolate in it.Looking forward to make a smores PB marshmellow cheesquake (:

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how about some sludge smeared on A POPTART!! NEAH NEAH NEAH!!
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review OP. thanks for clarifying the exotic flavors first!
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    Thanks Solution! Glad to ere PB marshmellow was actually good! I will look into it, maybe they will have samples and good to here theirs a hint of chocolate in it.Looking forward to make a smores PB marshmellow cheesquake (:
    Wait till you see my next creation, its not a cheesecake, but pretty similar as far as prep goes. I think you will enjoy it.. Very simple and easy to make.

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    how about some sludge smeared on A POPTART!! NEAH NEAH NEAH!!
    Oh...
    FORCE IT IN ?

I have not had a poptart in weeks believe it or not (in before hate) ((In before James stalks and posts pictures of my foods in other threads)

wut?

Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    Great review OP. thanks for clarifying the exotic flavors first!
    Absolutely. I figured these would be the bigger hits (hence my comment in my review above)

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pretzels, genious, will do!

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    about to pull the trigger on both, worth it you guys think?
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review like always Bob.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Nice review like always Bob.
    Anthony thanks a ton man!

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    about to pull the trigger on both, worth it you guys think?
    Pittsburgh eh? I was just there for 3 days man.. where abouts you live? My brother lives in ShadySide and i train at the Urban Active/LA Fitness on Penn Ave.

If i would of known you live down there we could of met up for a workout and i would of gave you some samples.

pretzels, genious, will do!
    Wait till you see what is coming next. In the freezer and will take a picture when it hardens

VERY simple recipe and will go very well with this flavor.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Anthony thanks a ton man!

Pittsburgh eh? I was just there for 3 days man.. where abouts you live? My brother lives in ShadySide and i train at the Urban Active/LA Fitness on Penn Ave.

If i would of known you live down there we could of met up for a workout and i would of gave you some samples.
    Yessir, I go to Pitt...living in Tower B on Fifth Ave. I knew you lived somewhat nearby because I saw you completed the burger challenge at the Pittsburgh Steak Company hahaha. Try and hit me with a PM next time you're in town. I know there's an LA on Carson Street in Southside and I think a Gold's in Downtown. Hell, I'll pull a buddy of mine's ID and we can hit Trees Hall, where I always lift. Anything works for me but I'd love to get a workout in with you.
    Fuel Your Ambition!

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000) enfieldvball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [center]

I commented on this in another thread on Cellucor CORE series

Cellucor - Cinnamon Toast Crunch replica (Dead serious) think about eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in milk and that is the cellucor protein (i know the StrongRepublican) on these boards can also attest to this as well because he has tried it multiple times)

Trutein is a little more on the cinnamon side, and does not have as much as an after taste as far as Cellucor goes. IMO the edge goes to cellucor with overall flavoring and the amount of flavor in having it. I have tried the Cinnamon Swirl in a few forms

Sludge (as seen above)
    In a protein cake
    and in oatmeal

all 3 were fantastic it was like i was eating cinnamon toast oats! But remember if you like your oats soupy / runny it may dilute the flavoring.

Thanks brother
    Interesting, so you're saying their line of Cinnamon is better than Trutein? never tried trutein before but really thinking about giving it a shot, where can you pick up these tubs for $40 if you don't mind sharing?

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    waiting for next food pron pic...

Ive been extremely excited to see the Chef at work! lol
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    waiting for next food pron pic...

Ive been extremely excited to see the Chef at work! lol
    Big Mike!

Get ready!

Review tonight!!!

Originally Posted by enfieldvball View Post
    Interesting, so you're saying their line of Cinnamon is better than Trutein? never tried trutein before but really thinking about giving it a shot, where can you pick up these tubs for $40 if you don't mind sharing?
    Hands down better, but remember this is my opinion and i have been through a tub of the cinnamon of Trutein, but Cellucor just has a unique flavoring to it that reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch.

Yessir, I go to Pitt...living in Tower B on Fifth Ave. I knew you lived somewhat nearby because I saw you completed the burger challenge at the Pittsburgh Steak Company hahaha. Try and hit me with a PM next time you're in town. I know there's an LA on Carson Street in Southside and I think a Gold's in Downtown. Hell, I'll pull a buddy of mine's ID and we can hit Trees Hall, where I always lift. Anything works for me but I'd love to get a workout in with you.
    Haha you live in the towers? Nice! So your right on forbes. yeah the Golds is at the bottom of forbes and the gym i go to is about 5 minutes from you between there and Shady Side (Penn Ave) its right by a huge trader joes.

I have done 3 eating challenges 2 of them burgers and one on South Braddock and Seib's Irish Pub which you will see below and did it in under 20 minutes for 2lb burger pound of fries and coleslaw! I can eat brother!

We will have to meet up my man. My brother works at UPMC ShadySide Hospital.

First Challenge in Pitt

2nd in Colorado at (3lb Bacon Peanut Butter Cheese Burger + Fries) in golden colorado:

Also did a 4lb Gyro Challenge in Washington PA
    Did this in under 30

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great reviews as always man
    advertising not permitted

Just got mine today!

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hands down better, but remember this is my opinion and i have been through a tub of the cinnamon of Trutein, but Cellucor just has a unique flavoring to it that reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch.
    Making some big claims in here . Trutein sets the bar high, but I have never had a Cellucor product that I didn't like. I'm sure the taste is great and this review thread is marvelous. I might even have to treat myself to a tub of the PB Marshmallow or Strawberry Milkshake.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    great reviews as always man
    You know how Chef bob Rolls!

Any suggestions on recipes fire away brother.

Just got mine today!
    In for your review man. Post it up in here what ya think!

Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    Making some big claims in here . Trutein sets the bar high, but I have never had a Cellucor product that I didn't like. I'm sure the taste is great and this review thread is marvelous. I might even have to treat myself to a tub of the PB Marshmallow or Strawberry Milkshake.
    Can't knock it till you try it, but you being a rep for a company you wont speak negative about a competitor brand or else you know the rules about being a rep and what that can detail.

Either way i would like to hear your honest thought!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried it yesterday in the peanut marshmellow, great stuff, will post my own review shortly.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars

Someone Say Smores with with Peanut Butter and Marshmallow?

Recipe:
    40g Pancake mix/Flour
    Dash of Salt
    Dash Cinnamon
    Few Splenda Packets
    2 Scoop Cellucor PB Marshmallow Whey
    1 Cup or 2 6oz Packets of Greek Yogurt
    Tub of Fat Free Cool Whip (10-12oz)
    4 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese

Directions:

Take the Cream cheese and leave out to room temp
    Beat the Cream Cheese with a handmixer or stand up mixer,
    In a separate bowl mix the Cinnamon, Splenda, Whey, and pancake mix/flour and add to your cream cheese
    Lastly mix in the greek yogurt and stir again with the handmixer/stand up mixer
    Once your creation is complete throw into a 9x9 or 8x8 Pan and throw into the freezer

After about 2 hours
    Take the tub of Fat Free Cool whip and swirl it into the mixture (the outside of the base should be hard but the middle still soft)
    This will give you the layer looking like marshmallow but its actually cool whip and adds a ton of volume for the amount of carbs it does offer
    Then continue to let freeze overnight (to eat the next day) or for another 2-3 hours until the whole mixture solidified and you can cut into 4-6 square’s (I did 4)

Macros:
    Calories ~ 860
    Protein – 70g
    Carbs - 135g
    Fat - 5g

Still open for suggestions on recipes or else I will just keep thinking of things to make

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Tried it yesterday in the peanut marshmellow, great stuff, will post my own review shortly.
    Thats two thus far shooter (Happy Gilmore reference)
    Indeed it is great stuff

Yeah man I lovr it here. But the challenge in Colorado looks incredible. I wanna try the one in Southside but I'm not sure if I can do it...sounds ilke good fun though. And no doubt we will, that would be awesome to get a lift in together. I could take port authority into shadyside. Hell, I'm shadowing the Pharmacy department at UPMC Shadyside next semester.
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Yeah man I lovr it here. But the challenge in Colorado looks incredible. I wanna try the one in Southside but I'm not sure if I can do it...sounds ilke good fun though. And no doubt we will, that would be awesome to get a lift in together. I could take port authority into shadyside. Hell, I'm shadowing the Pharmacy department at UPMC Shadyside next semester.
    I saw the challenge at the Pittsburgh Steak Co, honestly if you have never tried one i do not suggest it unless you do some trial runs of your own. Go down to the south braddock challenge the one i did at Seib Pub.. its smaller 2lb burger.. I actually finished that entire burger before any of the guys behind me finished their 1/4 pound burger (serious)

when i sat down they all said this kid is no way in hell going to eat this thing, and the owner said not a lot of people finished. When i mowed through the whole burger in under 5 minutes the owner looked at me and said "You were not kidding that you would destroy this thing"
    The cole Slaw was absolutely nasty ( i hate mayo )

But dont go head to head with a 5lb challenge right away, it is more than you expect. Dont let your eyes fool you.

Dont worry aobut driving into Shadyside ill come pick you up man. I know where the towers are

Your shadowing in ShadySide? You will probably be placed with my brother (dead serious) he got hired there after his internship. Next time i am heading down there i am going to pop back in here and shoot you a message. Maybe you can swipe me into the Pete for a lift? ill take you out to lunch after so we can talk a bit and get to know each other.

I lift with 2 guys down there (Usawinston from the nutrition section and DanTheManB who posts once in a while)
    But like i said man, be good to meet up.

Looking for other recipes if anyone wants anything made.. i am open to all suggestions

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn! I gotta try those protein bars! I also gotta get ahold of some cinnamon to try! I've got the pb/marsh and the molten choc right now. The marsh is def in my top 2 flavors of all time. I might do crazy things when this tub is gone......which won't be long...LOL!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

I saw the challenge at the Pittsburgh Steak Co, honestly if you have never tried one i do not suggest it unless you do some trial runs of your own. Go down to the south braddock challenge the one i did at Seib Pub.. its smaller 2lb burger.. I actually finished that entire burger before any of the guys behind me finished their 1/4 pound burger (serious)

when i sat down they all said this kid is no way in hell going to eat this thing, and the owner said not a lot of people finished. When i mowed through the whole burger in under 5 minutes the owner looked at me and said "You were not kidding that you would destroy this thing"
    The cole Slaw was absolutely nasty ( i hate mayo )

But dont go head to head with a 5lb challenge right away, it is more than you expect. Dont let your eyes fool you.

Dont worry aobut driving into Shadyside ill come pick you up man. I know where the towers are

Your shadowing in ShadySide? You will probably be placed with my brother (dead serious) he got hired there after his internship. Next time i am heading down there i am going to pop back in here and shoot you a message. Maybe you can swipe me into the Pete for a lift? ill take you out to lunch after so we can talk a bit and get to know each other.

I lift with 2 guys down there (Usawinston from the nutrition section and DanTheManB who posts once in a while)
    But like i said man, be good to meet up.

Looking for other recipes if anyone wants anything made.. i am open to all suggestions
    that sounds great to me. If i shadowed your brother that would crazy! But I'd have no problem swiping you into the Pete and going to grab a bite after would be awesome. I'm home for break from Saturday til the 7th so anytime outside of that I'm good to go
    Fuel Your Ambition!