Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Bro! ill keep that in mind... i do tend to overthuink things... hence why im recovering from orthorexia. last weeks bench:135x5 Me: 5'1 122lbs 13 years old. i can now perform this with 6 clean reps. though it wont let me upload my video saying its too large!

W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8LIFTER1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello there, I am really confused! Contradictory info that I found:
    My experience has shown that eating carbohydrates at night, under certain
    circumstances, cause you to store calories as fat.
    And you:
    Carbs are night:
    This is fine so long as it fits your macros….

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by W8LIFTER1 View Post
    Hello there, I am really confused! Contradictory info that I found:
    My experience has shown that eating carbohydrates at night, under certain
    circumstances, cause you to store calories as fat.
    And you:
    Carbs are night:
    This is fine so long as it fits your macros….
    Eating carbs at a certain point during the day will not magically make those calories turn to fat. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, mate. If you need 200g of carbs per day and by 9pm you have eaten only 150g (all other macros/micros have been hit by this time in this example) and you then eat that remaining 50g needed to maintain weight at 9pm, you won't be gaining weight. Rough example, but you should get my point. Carbs at night do not make you fat. A caloric surplus over an extended period of time leads to weight gain.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

harold94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hello a beginner

Hello,
    um im a beginner,
    and i stand at 168 cm and weigh 78 kilograms

my diet consists of
    1/2 banana and 250ml skim milk
    then
    half a chicken steamed with 100g vegetables
    300g of baked nile perch with 100G of vegetables
    and 250ml skim milk with 1 sachet maccona coffee, no sugar.

2 days of cardio, 1 day of HIIT, 2 weight training days
    i was wondering would i lose fat on this plan and is there anything i can do to make it better?

stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100) stifaword is not very well liked. (-100)
    Excelent

PeoplesPerson11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

DownToLAST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

incredible

Great thanks to you. I needed a place to start and came across this post. Condensed and to the point, perfect.

DownToLAST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=harold94;1050530261]Hello,
    um im a beginner,
    and i stand at 168 cm and weigh 78 kilograms

my diet consists of
    1/2 banana and 250ml skim milk
    then
    half a chicken steamed with 100g vegetables
    300g of baked nile perch with 100G of vegetables
    and 250ml skim milk with 1 sachet maccona coffee, no sugar.
    I'm no expert brah, but it looks good as long as you keep to your plan. Add variety to the diet every now and then and change up the workout after a month or two. Like he said , it's time for an improved workout schedule after results start falling.
    My own 2 cents

2 days of cardio, 1 day of HIIT, 2 weight training days
    i was wondering would i lose fat on this plan and is there anything i can do to make it

Tcostanzo18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My names tim. im 18 years old, 5'11 and 251.1 pounds. yea i know it bad but i turned to this comunity to better my self.

What excersises should i do? i want to get lean and ripped. i have a generic bowflex in my home.

Please explain what a set and rep is please and what beginner weights i should start at and how often i increase and a work out schedule please.

Registered User fitnessbuilding's Avatar
    fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im planning to start my workouts to lose weight and to maintain fitness. I will follow your guide. Thanks for providing it.

Registered User itsalifestyle19's Avatar
    itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000) itsalifestyle19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in.

NIMOHOSTCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really good Information thanx for sharing with us

Registered User manwithaplan123's Avatar
    manwithaplan123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A cool guide

I know of a guide that will buff any skinny teen up. Check out this blog. Www . themanwithinyou . blogspot . com

DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GeeMan7 View Post
    Can doing dead lifts make you shorter?
    If your back dislocates and you can't stand up.

DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanPecman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think you should limit this informative and helful info to the Teen section. Post it in the all-ages.

reid95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 17 years old at 5 foot 4 inches at 132 pounds and 13% body fat. I have been seriously lifting for about 3 months and I have nothing to really show for it.

I have stayed at 132 pounds and 13% bf for those 3 months. My BMR is 1600 and I eat between 1800-2000 calories on about a 40/40/20 split. All of my stats have gone up and I have more muscle than before but my weight has no moved at all. I also think I might have plateau for the past two weeks.

I lift 4 days a week.
    I run one or twice a week for about 15-30 minutes.
    I am an endo and I am afraid of eating to much and getting fat.

Please help! I want to gain lean mass.

ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELTRAVIESSO13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reid95 View Post
    Im 17 years old at 5 foot 4 inches at 132 pounds and 13% body fat. I have been seriously lifting for about 3 months and I have nothing to really show for it.

I have stayed at 132 pounds and 13% bf for those 3 months. My BMR is 1600 and I eat between 1800-2000 calories on about a 40/40/20 split. All of my stats have gone up and I have more muscle than before but my weight has no moved at all. I also think I might have plateau for the past two weeks. K

I lift 4 days a week.
    I run one or twice a week for about 15-30 minutes.
    I am an endo and I am afraid of eating to much and getting fat.
    Please help! I want to gain lean mass.
    dude your turning into an anorexic you need professional help! Talk to somebody because your trying to gain lean mass yet you're eating less than someone trying to get striated glutes. You're at the point where it would be a good idea to bulk. I used to be anorexic and this is exactly where it all started after loosing a ton of weight you should atleast be eating a good 2800-3000 you're overcomplicating what you're doing (diet wise) keep doing what youre doing but slowly increase your calories I'm sure from there you're lifts will continue to start going up again.

abean96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys im 6.2 17 and between 178 and 185 i range depending on day. My profile image is were im at thats me flexing i can exactly see obliques i have some fat/skin under them i am wounder where i am at should i bulk or cut to lose that bit of fat or should i bulk cleanly and it will go away? please help ?? reply or private message i need advice i plan on competing next year april for my school compition

abean96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Tcostanzo18 View Post
    My names tim. im 18 years old, 5'11 and 251.1 pounds. yea i know it bad but i turned to this comunity to better my self.

What excersises should i do? i want to get lean and ripped. i have a generic bowflex in my home.

Please explain what a set and rep is please and what beginner weights i should start at and how often i increase and a work out schedule please.
    You need to just diet and do cardio cut cut cut i lost 40lbs in 3-4 months deff worth it exercising speed the process but its alll about diet do some research find ur maintenance and eat 500-1000 cal below depending on maintenance and ull loose quick cardio is ur best friend if running is difficult put a treadmill on 9 incline and walk as quick as u can on it with out holding on for 30-45 mins or how ever long u can last Good luck!

giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hnnnnnnng!

offyaglutes01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mboy19 View Post
    thanks for the thread its so awesome
    Thanks...
    http://www.offyaglutes.com.au

MoesFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Started from the bottom!

Hey guys, my name is Mohamed and im 18 years old, two months ago i was kicked out of my football/soccer club and ever since that i've been going to the gym. I got some cool progress that I wanted to post so I created a new Youtube account to show it. You can all subscribe to it - MoesFitness
    With this channel I hope to see great results, and I want to get tips and advice from you guys aswell as giving you tips and advice, thanks for your time
    Youtube: MoesFitness

philipcarter99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the post. it is awesome
    http://cnacertificationcourses.com/

apian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, I found deadlifts help improve my posture

booksindemand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that right?

Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salamnder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Helpful, thanks

mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackey1123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    First

Strong consolidated thread m8, great effort.

long

gollerivar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post. faved.
    every mistake has a lesson

RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RankRider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help on workouts for a young man joining the Marines.

Anybody willing to take a look at my pictures and read my article for some help. Please and thank you.

BigMagster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you burn fat while on a surplus by doing cardio?