Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face My year 2012, year of change and self improvement

Hi all, fair warning this is going to be long .

As the year is coming to an end, I have started to reflect on this year and became inspired to write and share with you all my experiences. Hope you enjoy.

Beginning of 2012:
    I started off with a rocky marriage and completely out of shape, on top of being under paid in my job. I was not happy with where I was and where it seemed I was going. On the way to work I would look at where I was at in life and wanted, no NEEDED to change things. One thing I really wanted to change was to get back into shape but lacked motivation and information. At work one day I went to go sit in my chair and upon sitting my fat ass down, broke it. How embarrassing I thought, had I gotten to the point where I would break chairs? A co-worker of mine was in pretty good shape and pointed me to this site for workout/nutrition information and to purchase supplements. Thus started my workout routine and in hopes to inspire my significant other at the time to join in and we could do it together.

February pic: (I started off at 220lbs with approx 35% bf.)

March - May:
    My routine and everything was locked in. I did 3 months of hard training and dieting. I dropped down to 188lbs approx <15% bf, I was very ecstatic about my results. I improved physically but the relationship got worse. She seemed to get more jealous and insecure. No matter what I did it was never right or good enough. The relationship was one-sided and it got to the point where I did not like and couldn't stand being around her. I felt my new found confidence and happiness being drained by her presence and negativity.

I broke it off with her at the end of May, she had given me an ultimatum that really just pushed me over the edge. She wanted to continue her schooling (out of town) and either I could go with her or we were going to get a divorce, her words. She didn't talk to me about where she wanted to go, where we would live, how much it would cost nor how long we would be there. The issue was not that I did not want her to go to school, the issue was I wanted her to go somewhere where I could be with her and work and take care of our bills, etc. while she went to school. Seemed reasonable, but she wanted to go where it what was best for her. Which was a small town and no work for me other than a few gas stations, apartment buildings, liquor stores, and the school. Those jobs could not sustain us and I would have had to quit school and not finish my degree to go with her and quit my job as an engineer. Or be separated for 5 months until I finished school and then hopes of finding a job as a manager somewhere or the nearest larger town 2 hours away.

May pic:

June - October:
    Being fit was a norm for me now. I was wise in my food choices (except for drinking) and being at the gym 5+ times a week was usual. I spent the first few months drowning myself in alcohol and going out with friends, A LOT. Filing the paperwork for my divorce was also done and finalized during this time. I did a lot of inner looking. Where do I want to be, what do I want to do, more importantly what do I want from life? For the past 5 years everything was for us, not just me. Ultimately I came to the decision and it was really quit simple, was to be happy. I never wanted to feel like I wasn't good enough or couldn't make the right decisions ever again.

I also finished school in September as cum laude and things were looking good. I reconnected with long lost friends and was rebuilding my social life that was lost. I was surrounding myself with positive people and got closer with my family again.

August pic:

Finishing off the year:
    I am done with school, staying physically fit and am starting a new job next week which doubled my salary. On top of those accomplishments I met an amazing woman with a similar story to mine and things are going extremely well. We are taking it slow and enjoying the time we spend together.

Right now I wake up every morning with a huge smile on my face and instead of thinking of things I need to change, I am thinking about what I am going to do next to make my life even more exciting and fun. Those of you who have been here and know me a little bit better, I thank you. You all have shared knowledge, advice and laughs.

To this, I want to say cheers and thank you all for taking the time to read my ramblings .
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nelly, you do not look like the same person then as you do now AT ALL. That was a lot of achievement in a short amount of time (less than a year).

Very inspirational. Also, I'm glad you're happier in life now. It must feel great to get up in the mornings thinking about how you're going to enjoy your life next.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    Hi all, fair warning this is going to be long .

As the year is coming to an end, I have started to reflect on this year and became inspired to write and share with you all my experiences. Hope you enjoy.

Beginning of 2012:
    I started off with a rocky marriage and completely out of shape, on top of being under paid in my job. I was not happy with where I was and where it seemed I was going. On the way to work I would look at where I was at in life and wanted, no NEEDED to change things. One thing I really wanted to change was to get back into shape but lacked motivation and information. At work one day I went to go sit in my chair and upon sitting my fat ass down, broke it. How embarrassing I thought, had I gotten to the point where I would break chairs? A co-worker of mine was in pretty good shape and pointed me to this site for workout/nutrition information and to purchase supplements. Thus started my workout routine and in hopes to inspire my significant other at the time to join in and we could do it together.

February pic: (I started off at 220lbs with approx 35% bf.)

March - May:
    My routine and everything was locked in. I did 3 months of hard training and dieting. I dropped down to 188lbs approx <15% bf, I was very ecstatic about my results. I improved physically but the relationship got worse. She seemed to get more jealous and insecure. No matter what I did it was never right or good enough. The relationship was one-sided and it got to the point where I did not like and couldn't stand being around her. I felt my new found confidence and happiness being drained by her presence and negativity.

I broke it off with her at the end of May, she had given me an ultimatum that really just pushed me over the edge. She wanted to continue her schooling (out of town) and either I could go with her or we were going to get a divorce, her words. She didn't talk to me about where she wanted to go, where we would live, how much it would cost nor how long we would be there. The issue was not that I did not want her to go to school, the issue was I wanted her to go somewhere where I could be with her and work and take care of our bills, etc. while she went to school. Seemed reasonable, but she wanted to go where it what was best for her. Which was a small town and no work for me other than a few gas stations, apartment buildings, liquor stores, and the school. Those jobs could not sustain us and I would have had to quit school and not finish my degree to go with her and quit my job as an engineer. Or be separated for 5 months until I finished school and then hopes of finding a job as a manager somewhere or the nearest larger town 2 hours away.

May pic:

June - October:
    Being fit was a norm for me now. I was wise in my food choices (except for drinking) and being at the gym 5+ times a week was usual. I spent the first few months drowning myself in alcohol and going out with friends, A LOT. Filing the paperwork for my divorce was also done and finalized during this time. I did a lot of inner looking. Where do I want to be, what do I want to do, more importantly what do I want from life? For the past 5 years everything was for us, not just me. Ultimately I came to the decision and it was really quit simple, was to be happy. I never wanted to feel like I wasn't good enough or couldn't make the right decisions ever again.

I also finished school in September as cum laude and things were looking good. I reconnected with long lost friends and was rebuilding my social life that was lost. I was surrounding myself with positive people and got closer with my family again.

August pic:

Finishing off the year:
    I am done with school, staying physically fit and am starting a new job next week which doubled my salary. On top of those accomplishments I met an amazing woman with a similar story to mine and things are going extremely well. We are taking it slow and enjoying the time we spend together.

Right now I wake up every morning with a huge smile on my face and instead of thinking of things I need to change, I am thinking about what I am going to do next to make my life even more exciting and fun. Those of you who have been here and know me a little bit better, I thank you. You all have shared knowledge, advice and laughs.

To this, I want to say cheers and thank you all for taking the time to read my ramblings .
    Wow. Nelly that is amazing. It takes a lot of people almost their entire lives to figure out how to improve their lives, and you did it all in a year. Good for you, huge inspiration.

And I don't know if this is inappropriate or not, but you look effin HOT. I may have drooled a little while I watched the video you posted earlier this month. Wish I was able to rep you!!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For all those that doubt it, there is definitely some simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain going on here. Good job dude.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nelly, great story and amazing transformation. Good for you. . You look happy.

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Nelly, you do not look like the same person then as you do now AT ALL. That was a lot of achievement in a short amount of time (less than a year).

Very inspirational. Also, I'm glad you're happier in life now. It must feel great to get up in the mornings thinking about how you're going to enjoy your life next.
    Thanks! Yea it def feels good and how it should be !

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Wow. Nelly that is amazing. It takes a lot of people almost their entire lives to figure out how to improve their lives, and you did it all in a year. Good for you, huge inspiration.

And I don't know if this is inappropriate or not, but you look effin HOT. I may have drooled a little while I watched the video you posted earlier this month. Wish I was able to rep you!!
    Haha thanks, you made me blush a little :P.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    For all those that doubt it, there is definitely some simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain going on here. Good job dude.
    Thanks brah!

Originally Posted by lynore View Post
    Nelly, great story and amazing transformation. Good for you. . You look happy.
    Thanks, took a lot of will power and discipline !
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson

Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluewarrior7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great results bro!

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good for you, Nelly! I'm glad it sounds like you are in a good place...watch out 2013!!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Way to go, Nelly!

You look great! Glad you found a woman who can appreciate your awesomeness.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fabulous year! Well done!

"Must spread rep, etc., etc."
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    #TeamNelly! Way to go dude!

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome work Nelly! That's fantastic progress and you look really happy Keep it up!!

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nelly, you are too much awesomeness. Thanks for opening up yourself to us and sharing your journey thus far. Proud and excited for you. You look great. Keep it up buddy!

Rep on recharge!

Really, thank you all so much, too kind .

I just was hoping I could help you all out for helping me. If there is a challenge you are facing, you can do it.

May 2013 bring you all awesomeness!

melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you look great, well done! : ))
    Cheers,
    Mel x

-Just because it burns, it doesn't mean your gonna die- (Pink)

My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149651933

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    strong lighting/10
    not natty/10
    myspace angles/10

Edit: oops, thought I was in the misc Nice work bro
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice job with everything.
    “A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government” -George Washington

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149057133

HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipAlbatross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look great! You are definitely an inspiration as to what one can accomplish in a years time.

I've been working at losing weight myself for a year (Had my daughter December 30th 2011). I've lost 55 lbs this year but have only been lifting for 3 months and that's when I notice my body compisition changing the most.

You look great and you should be proud of yourself! You have a great story!

Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelsea954 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job OP! KIU
    #####HASHTAGCREW

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Huge change physically and emotionally!!! Well done.

BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    You've made some huge changes in every area of your life - that takes courage. And you look fantastic! Well done!

MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50) MissMarks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow what an inspiring journey you have had! I hope your life continues to get better with every year that passes Well done!
    ** Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate..Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure **

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep Getting Er Done Nelly!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    strong lighting/10
    not natty/10
    myspace angles/10

Edit: oops, thought I was in the misc Nice work bro
    LMAO

let me add one
    photoshopped/10

Good Job Nelly always amazes me when I see something so drastic
    Last edited by pUniCepts; 12-11-2012 at 04:47 PM.
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whoa Nelly!!! Good job man.
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to blah blah... I owe you one you deserve it

dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100) dnahas is not very well liked. (-100)
    well done bro!