Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    Are you saying Iraq didnt have a large standing Army?

oh LAWD
    We rolled the standing army pretty quick though. It would have been cool to be on the ground during the initial invasion. Fighting a uniformed soldier at a close range seems better than the typical afghan firefight.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Lifting Bombs and stuff Gomer_Pyle's Avatar
    Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    I think hes just saying that the equipment and capabilities weren't equal where in ww1 and 2 they were closer?
    The Iraqi Army met all the quals he gave, but yes our air power was pretty decisive.
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I've seen more divorces and seen more cheating spouses than I can shake a stick at.

mwentworth. Your life brah.
    Srs? My friend thinks he has a "goodgirl" even tho they met atva club and he smashed in a month. He was a 20 yr old virgin b4 her but he's a legit 8/10. What's his chances of being cheated on? Also do u brahs bang mad sloots?

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quick question. At anytime during my training is there access to a gym? If so at what point?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    Srs? My friend thinks he has a "goodgirl" even tho they met atva club and he smashed in a month. He was a 20 yr old virgin b4 her but he's a legit 8/10. What's his chances of being cheated on? Also do u brahs bang mad sloots?
    Its gonna fail. And sloots? I mean my friends do. I dont have too much luck with girls honestly.
    Originally Posted by mwentworth View Post
    Quick question. At anytime during my training is there access to a gym? If so at what point?
    Basic probably not. AIT? Yes you more than likely will.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace2735 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take pride in what you do, wtf did you join the army for if you wanted to cry about not getting any.

tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    op stay strong brah...

But I have to take advantage of your honesty. I'm graduating in Dec (college) and was thinking about joining and going to ocs.

-should i do it? or stay civilian? why/or why not?

-won't military experience help with gov jobs when i'm done?

- you mention the war is done. Hows the feeling among the vets about new people joining up now?

Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol, no girls here in CFB Pet. That's what you sacrifice for getting the privilege to come here.
    // FC Bayern Munich
    // Detroit Red Wings

Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know this sounds crazy OP, but once you get out and are in college full time, you will miss it a little. I couldn't wait to get out. For me it was the deployments, actually thinking of going into the reserves just to deploy again.

Also another thing I miss is the comradary. I have to filter what comes out of my mouth talking to other college kids, I offend people so easy.
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterKobrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hope you're trolling brah
    [[ 2010 Crew ]]
    [[ Brazilian Crew ]]

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MisterKobrah View Post
    i hope you're trolling brah
    Not trolling. He wants me to be his bestman. The funny part is Ive never met the bish and Ive only seen him twice since hs 3 yrs ago. Tempted to tell him "phuk u WK *******"

Originally Posted by ace2735 View Post
    Take pride in what you do, wtf did you join the army for if you wanted to cry about not getting any.
    I swear on my mums life I'll wreck you mate. Its one of many of my peeves. Go liberate the north ******* oh wait
    Originally Posted by tomse7en1 View Post
    op stay strong brah...

But I have to take advantage of your honesty. I'm graduating in Dec (college) and was thinking about joining and going to ocs.

-should i do it? or stay civilian? why/or why not?

-won't military experience help with gov jobs when i'm done?

- you mention the war is done. Hows the feeling among the vets about new people joining up now?
    I say this to everyone. If you can make it in life without the military then dont do it. Gov jobs? Yes and no. It just depends.
    Originally Posted by Molaki View Post
    I know this sounds crazy OP, but once you get out and are in college full time, you will miss it a little. I couldn't wait to get out. For me it was the deployments, actually thinking of going into the reserves just to deploy again.

Also another thing I miss is the comradary. I have to filter what comes out of my mouth talking to other college kids, I offend people so easy.
    True. I will never be able to saw ******* or just be raunchy as **** probably ever again .
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I have about a year left and 9 months of that will be deployed thank god. Literally I dread waking up every morning, dont care about getting promoted this winter/spring, dirt bags everywhere, profiles, ugly entitled girls everywhere. Grunts that talk that smack over seas but when they realize my ruck is heavier they stfu. This contract has been the most lonely and isolated period of my life.

Taking my ass to college and never looking back.
    This pretty much sums up my experience in the Air Force. Lots of dirt bags and big talkers, inflated egos and complete morons that you have to constantly trip over and pick up slack for because they're incompetent. Constantly showing up in my blues at a random location because 1 person out of 4 flights fukked up. Sitting there getting grilled by the Captain at 3:00 a.m. after a 14 hour shift with only 3 hours before I had to get up again for another 14 hour day.

Total garbage experience.

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you think you'd like the army more if you had a different MOS or did something different for the army?

scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes." -- by retired United States Marine Corps Major General and two time Medal of Honor recipient Smedley D. Butler

Stay strong OP, I can imagine how terrible it is.
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ETS March!!!! I will be going to University Of Las Vegas! and use dat dere GI BIll
    "A male lion can mate 50 times a day for three days straight...Challenge accepted."

US.ARMY NCO
    *Korea Krew*

Rep active military on sight.

98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not to hijack thread but up here off base the civilians hate us. Too many idiots doing dumb chit in town giving every marine a chitty name.

EDIT: Who's mirin?

OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    should i enlist in the air force? unemployed brah here kind of at the end of my rope. already graduated college but with worthless degree no hope of jerb.

Do you think you'd like the army more if you had a different MOS or did something different for the army?
    individual experiences will vary. as you have seen with this thread some like it,some dont, and some are eh.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    should i enlist in the air force? unemployed brah here kind of at the end of my rope. already graduated college but with worthless degree no hope of jerb.
    Better say goodbye to that bod. (strong homo)

Originally Posted by 98camarozzz View Post
    Not to hijack thread but up here off base the civilians hate us. Too many idiots doing dumb chit in town giving every marine a chitty name.

EDIT: Who's mirin?
    mirin cuz.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    68w. Combat medic. An **** that I want to get deployed where I can find as much action as I can. I ain't joining for the sake of it
    **** yea your heaps cool bro....

not ****ing srs

3.5 years left for me...

mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000) mario5890 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    pls don't enlist if you have a degree already. Go officer.
    "A male lion can mate 50 times a day for three days straight...Challenge accepted."

US.ARMY NCO
    *Korea Krew*

Rep active military on sight.

itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsGWAG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *ships out in the beginning of next year crew check in*

Op stop being so hard on yourself. College is a good choice, try to stay focused!

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The amount of negativity surrounding the military over the past few days in the misc has been crazy. OP, surely your time served hasn't been an overall negative experience? Benefits, employment, the opportunity to have higher education paid for? Nothing?

Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100)
    You EAS on the 21st? Haha jakes on you brah.

Originally Posted by Twist3dJok3r View Post
    The amount of negativity surrounding the military over the past few days in the misc has been crazy. OP, surely your time served hasn't been an overall negative experience? Benefits, employment, the opportunity to have higher education paid for? Nothing?

Pros.
    Gi Bill, Car, Savings, Cool time in Afghanistan.

Cons
    Everything else.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROTC brah here. OP do you think you'd feel differently about the Army if you were an officer?
    370/270/465
    US ARMY CREW

Originally Posted by Ratamahatta View Post
    You EAS on the 21st? Haha jakes on you brah.

If the world ended I would lol thinking of this post.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by EBM22 View Post
    ROTC brah here. OP do you think you'd feel differently about the Army if you were an officer?
    I'd just be a clueless moron that pretends to know things? No thanks jeff. Even with the additional pay.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2