Jonnyhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up *not a tip* motivational question!

Whats up, guys? hows it going? So i've been bodybuilding for a little over two years now and I was just wondering what got all of you motivated to start bodybuilding, what was that experience and if you would like to talk about it. Could be anything the most alarming to the most common.

For me: I have two reasons, one of them was being overweight I was just tired of being the big guy(in the fat sense)I wanted to be the big guy made of muscle and I did it for myself.

The second, in all honesty. it seems some people say lifting has nothing to do with how strong you are but when back in High School I was jumped and beat up by a gang and it wasn't a typical "give me your stuff, hit you once and leave" this was a beat down(which I didn't deserve, they took my stuff during the beating and left)and I wanted to look stronger and not just look it but feel and be stronger. Looking back on it, I've realized they probably still would have attacked me if I looked the way I did now but sometimes you think twice when looking at a guy who looks like he could throw you around like nothing.

I just wanted to share how I got motivated to start training and I haven;t looked back on it since because I feel better about myself now and I am addicted to the gym! So whats your story?