Registered User longfellowdeeds's Avatar
    longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

the fast food question

i have trouble gaining weight and usually everyday or every other day i get those $1 chicken sandwiches from places like jack in the box, carls jr (hardees) or mcdonalds sometimes

is this a good idea or going to lead to disaster in the long run? I've heard skinny guys should eat whatever as long as it fits ur macros but then again this is fast food and I don't wanna **** myself over when i hit my 30's or whatever. I'm 20 atm and don't weigh much at all less than 140lbs. its even more tempting when theres no food in the house
    L.A. LAKERS

kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kass617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by longfellowdeeds View Post
    i have trouble gaining weight and usually everyday or every other day i get those $1 chicken sandwiches from places like jack in the box, carls jr (hardees) or mcdonalds sometimes

is this a good idea or going to lead to disaster in the long run? I've heard skinny guys should eat whatever as long as it fits ur macros but then again this is fast food and I don't wanna **** myself over when i hit my 30's or whatever. I'm 20 atm and don't weigh much at all less than 140lbs. its even more tempting when theres no food in the house
    I'm a noob and not very knowledgeable, but from reading around, the general consensus is that IIFYM then you're good to go.

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do it to gain some weight and then cut back on them.

The most important thing is to just start eating more calories. Once you start eating more calories, no matter where they come from, you will find yourself being hungry more often and it will be easier for you to eat more "real" food.

A couple months of daily mcdonalds trips is not going to make you die from a heart attack at age 30

Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerste will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From a body composition standpoint, there's no issue with it. However, fast food is typically extremely micronutrient deficient. Instead of (or in addition to, since you really want to put on weight, and fast) McDonalds, Carls Jr. (I ****ing love this place <3 ), or Jack in the Box, stop by Subway and grab yourself a foot long of whatever sandwich you like and load that **** up with vegetables. Spinach/Lettuce/Tomato, etc. will help you get vitamins and minerals in that your body needs.