basketball0123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Missing muscle in left pectoral

A couple years ago I noticed that a part of my pectoral muscle was missing, its on the left side. It's just underneath my nipple, you can see that there is no muscle there even though there always was in the past. It looks weird when I flex because the bottom half of my pec is almost completely missing. The right side is normal. What could it be?

Registered User DorianHowellFit's Avatar
    DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianHowellFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by basketball0123 View Post
    A couple years ago I noticed that a part of my pectoral muscle was missing, its on the left side. It's just underneath my nipple, you can see that there is no muscle there even though there always was in the past. It looks weird when I flex because the bottom half of my pec is almost completely missing. The right side is normal. What could it be?
    Better see a doctor