Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I crave male attention, please help Misc (Serious) ( . ) ( . )

If I get raped or/ and murderd it would most likey be a guy named ken who works on the ground floor.

I saw him on my way home the other day and he kind of hid. He's always creeping around me:-(me he doesnt talk to anyone and keeps to himself. Recently he keeps looking at me... Like I was looking down at my finger as I hurt ut and ge pretend to walk by me and open the door so I look up to see him still there and catch him looking at me. He then says 'morning' when its actually quarter to 12 and he's said it once before.

Im scared.

Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    If I get raped or/ and murderd it would most likey be a guy named ken who works on the ground floor.

I saw him on my way home the other day and he kind of hid. He's always creeping around me:-(me he doesnt talk to anyone and keeps to himself. Recently he keeps looking at me... Like I was looking down at my finger as I hurt ut and ge pretend to walk by me and open the door so I look up to see him still there and catch him looking at me. He then says 'morning' when its actually quarter to 12 and he's said it once before.

Im scared.
    LOL. You sound as if you've never been stalked before.

YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    did not read, looked at avi, leaving satisfied.

RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500) RisoO is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can confirm, I'm fear

Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lonesome85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Im scared.
    It might help if you go to work in more than just a bra and panties.

Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000) Carrrl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't you have any real friends to discuss it with?

Optimus Transformin OptimusWhey's Avatar
    OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000)

Im scared.
    Didnt see srs tag,
    This isnt real, your not real.

PSN: Rezkon
    MyFitnessPal: OptimusWhey
    Snapchat: rezkon

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lonesome85 View Post
    LOL. You sound as if you've never been stalked before.

Not by someone from my work place who I sew often and especially not anyone as creepy as this person. I feel so uncomfortable around him.

SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamChang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can confirm, I am Ken.
    ONLIFE FITNESS - http://onlifefitness.com
    Online Personal Training - Fully Online System, Affordable and Run by Industry Professionals

15% Discount on first 6 months for the bodybuilding.com family who helped me so much when I needed it, PM me for details.

Priapus' Incarnation Brosynthesis's Avatar
    Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw avi. Thought it was a hhhnnggg thread. It isnt. Stay safe op. Bring a weapon with you and tell the cops about him.

Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can't be scared if you're dead nomsayin

Ken the Killer... Now in the UK.

JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesNev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hire a bum off the street to kneecap him (srs)
    *Rolling Rock Crew*

DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) DenimoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bring pepper spray

You could bring a new meaning to "pepper your angus"

Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000)

Im scared.
    youll be fine, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to rape or murder you, just a weird FA. Although check my previous threads about UK Weapons laws. Pepper spray is illegal and the police recommend using Lynx lol... Anyway, these people ship to the UK but say goodbye to your order if it gets stopped at customs: http://www.suntekstore.co.uk/product...nsive_new.html
    "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds" (Romanus 12:2)
    5'10" - Gods among Manlets
    Quest to 2K!

Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok as crazy as this sounds if you rly wanna get rid of him..

Do him.. but tell him you wanna give it to him with a strap on. If he accepts then hes a weirdo and ur dead.

lol rly tho if your in real danger you gotta alert the cops.. but im sure the guy is just some weirdo creeper, if it gets any more serious get some help.

COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You work with him? Any way to take it up with management?
    ** JNCOs and spiked hair Crew**
    ** Bishes be mirin my chain wallet Crew **
    ** Carry more cash than the pizza delivery guy Crew **

\/ape /\/ation

Originally Posted by Carrrl View Post
    Don't you have any real friends to discuss it with?
    No. Can we be friends?

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not by someone from my work place who I sew often and especially not anyone as creepy as this person. I feel so uncomfortable around him.
    He's as uncomfortable around you. I've watched 4 seasons of Criminal Minds so this is what I can tell you as an expert profiler:

Ken envies you, he has been rejected by many women like you before, he is afraid to look at you directly, talk to you, etc. He is being bossed around by a female boss, he feels emasculated and that comes from his education as well, he probably grew up in a home where his mom abused his father(verbally) and him as well, constantly shouting, telling him he is no good, etc.

If him looking at you that way is new then something set it off, he must have seen you talk to a hot guy and you were all flustered, he must have seen you with your boyfriend or you just wore something revealing that day.

You never gave him any attention, he resents you for that and hates you for being too good for him, in his eyes you think he's impotent.

He will either stalk you or someone else he is more comfortable with, he might be afraid of you putting up a fight, he will chose a secluded location and the dark, he will be very scared and nervous as it will be his first time, you might laugh at his attempt and this will either set him off and he'll become very violent or he will run away.

stay safe op,

srs tho, this is not the 1st weird guy to have a crash on you hbb, right?

Priapus' Incarnation Brosynthesis's Avatar
    Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He cant stalk you if hes dead.

dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in b4 Ken turns out to be a miscer... stay safe OP
    why don't you take some time out of work just to be safe and come and holiday in *****..... nom sayin..

TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you cant really blame him. judging by your avi you have a very rapeable body

StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StatutoryApe213 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Im scared.
    Went to your profile to see your pictures. I don't blame him for stalking you. damn u straight bbygurl

But on a serious note, you should inform your colleagues at work, maybe your boss if you think it'll help. Also tell your male friends about this guy, phone them and tell them to accompany you to your house after you leave work if they can. If the dude has any sense he'll back off if he sees you with a big jacked guy taking you home.

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread was the greatest mindfuk of out time
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Im scared.
    quarter to 12 is morning you dumb slut. probably just an awkward miscer

Originally Posted by vvvaaa View Post
    He's as uncomfortable around you. I've watched 4 seasons of Criminal Minds so this is what I can tell you as an expert profiler:

Ken envies you, he has been rejected by many women like you before, he is afraid to look at you directly, talk to you, etc. He is being bossed around by a female boss, he feels emasculated and that comes from his education as well, he probably grew up in a home where his mom abused his father(verbally) and him as well, constantly shouting, telling him he is no good, etc.

If him looking at you that way is new then something set it off, he must have seen you talk to a hot guy and you were all flustered, he must have seen you with your boyfriend or you just wore something revealing that day.

You never gave him any attention, he resents you for that and hates you for being too good for him, in his eyes you think he's impotent.

He will either stalk you or someone else he is more comfortable with, he might be afraid of you putting up a fight, he will chose a secluded location and the dark, he will be very scared and nervous as it will be his first time, you might laugh at his attempt and this will either set him off and he'll become very violent or he will run away.

stay safe op,

srs tho, this is not the 1st weird guy to have a crash on you hbb, right?

Omg wth im actually afraid now. He does have a female boss who bosses him around. And well I talk to almost everyone including other guys but in a friendly manner.

Yeah there have beeb other creeps in my life but not long term like him. He's the typical stalker/ killer look a like too. What can I do? :-(

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Become a chav, no man will want you then.

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quarter to twelve?

as in 1145 am?

that is still the morning.

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)

Im scared.
    Lost it here.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    relax, no one wants to rape you, you ugly kunt.