Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)

STOP living in FEAR.

Look at you, trembling before a WALL of text. What about your own WALL of bull**** you've been fronting to those closest to you? READ IT YOU PUSSY!

This whole Illuminati/end of world/medical marijuana(paranoia)/EVERYTHING they're pumping out through whatever outlets 'they' can to scare you....is just that. To scare you. When people are scared, they do stupid ****, they're morality weakens...etc etc. Thats the point. They're trying to see who's living in fear (fear is the main cause of mental illnesses, fear is the plague of the mind/soul) so you will be pushed to your breaking point and a) do something stupid b) run away from your problems.

As far as this spirituality crap; You are giving away your power away if you meditate for the group mentality of this 'one-ness'. I've met some of these spirituality leaders and they are FULL OF ****, they are collecting money and donations just like church. If you do meditate, do NOT try to fit into a 'group', do it for yourself to calm your ass down and find balance. I see a lot of you young ego's finding these meditation threads so appealing, and you're all coming together like your 'long life bro's'....it's BULL****. Quit lying to yourself. You just feel safe around these people. It's another form of 'belonging' to something. When are we going drop our desire/want to BELONG to something?

Here's what I suggest you AVOID:

-Do NOT join these 'chakra' spirituality CULTS. They are CULTS. Preying on the broken souls from broken homes. Just like religion does, and just like psychology does. Its the SAME thing. all I know about chakras is that they DISTRACT ME from my REAL OWN THOUGHTS. Its all a distraction folks. How many of you REALLY FEEL YOUR CHAKRAS? You don't. You'd be lying if you said you can 'feel them'. Distractions from your thoughts. Don't fear your thoughts. Don't fear your subconscious. They will guide you to grow.
    -Do NOT TALK about 'fight club'. Fight club was beautiful because it was a secret. Keep your meditation a secret, as soon as you open your mouth about it, people will know how to manipulate your "one-ness with the universe' and your 'open unconditional love'. They will EXPLOIT you. This is what it's all about, giving YOURSELF away to a higher power. THERE IS NO HIGHER POWER. I SWEAR TO YOU THE ONLY POWER YOU ANSWER TO IS YOUR OWN SOUL. Break down your programming and see.
    -Stop watching tv. There is an obvious increase in altruistic films persuading people to not be themselves, men; losing masculinity (aka turning over your BALLS) and females; becoming masculine (growing balls). See for yourself the pattern of themes in movies these past years.
    -Stop looking in the mirror your VAIN sons of bitches. I say this with love. See how better you feel about your self image when you live without fear and without JUDGING yourself all the cot-damn time! TRY IT. Only fix yourself before you leave, and FORGET ABOUT IT.
    -Stop judging others/forcing them to be like YOU. Understand them, don't judge. Understand and see what YOU can do to show them how to shine! "Be the change you want to see in the world". But don't FORCE THEM. When you PUSH people, they PUSH back. Just like animals and physics.

We all want a girl who will complete us (foreveraloners), we want money to complete us (safety/power), we want religion/psychology/spirituality to save us (after all the regrettable things we did in life). Why? WHY? WE ARE COMPLETE. We are complete. We're just lost. There is no ying to your yang, YOU ARE the YING and the YANG. You are meant to find balance in masculinity and femininity. As kids we were pushed to one side and forced to identify ourselves as either or. Some of us got lost along the way and maybe convinced ourselves we might be gay. (You're not, you're just lost because you believe everything everyone tells you and you IGNORE YOURSELF, your own inner voice!)

You are the ying and yang. There is no female that will complete your ying or yang. I promise you. Look at the all the unhappy married couples. (there's many). They all believe SOMEONE will complete them...they wont.

Stop living in fear. For everything. Stop hiding your inner voice, be brave. Speak up. Who cares if your wrong or the 'herd' demonizes you or ostracises you, they are the herd....they have no inner voice, only others opinions whom' they pick and choose according to their self image.

Heed my warning. All this stuff is to keep you living in fear, for when/IF something happens, we will be divided (race/gender(feminism)/social class) and fall. Together we stand, divided we fall. But we cant stand together if we live in fear, because we wont trust another. We'll see each other as the enemy. I've never met a person who I HAD THE BALLS to APPROACH and INTRODUCE MYSELF with a OPEN and non-lying/denying heart who became my ENEMY. My enemies we're always born through my fear...me jealousy...my hatred for what others had and I didnt....because when people sense you fear them, it makes them feel like ****. Because no one is born evil, we CHOOSE to be evil, to protect ourselves from the pain we experienced in the past. I swear to you this is my soul speaking to yours. Do NOT live in fear. Open your heart, i'm coming home!

I will take your abuse if that's what it takes. Bring it. You know I speak the truth. But your WALL (see video; your shell, your comfort zone you keep people out of) is so high, you don't want to let anyone in. So you're rotting inside, because you keep everyone at a distance because your so afraid to be judged for who you are. You carry this "i dont give a fck' attitude when you DO give a fck. Everyone gives a fck. We just pretend we don't.

I don't speak for everyone, but a lot of you know what I'm talking about.

Would you help me to carry the light?

@3min
    Last edited by Dr_Decay; 12-05-2012 at 09:32 PM.

RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great post 10/10 srs, prob will bookmark. But since you have all this knowledge what're you doing with your life? You know you have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, so do you have a dream?

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to do what I like to do, there is no end, only a journey. Right now, I love playing guitar, being true to myself, and helping others break down the 'walls'. We are a planet spinning AIMLESSLY in the universe, there is NO destination, only the journey. That does not mean you live a pleasurable life while disregarding others own self worth like many Hedonist do.

MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGeins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quality post OP srs. May I add this:

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    a lot of truth in this post. most miscers probably won't even read this due to its length, but good post nonetheless
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    I'm going to do what I like to do, there is no end, only a journey. Right now, I love playing guitar, being true to myself, and helping others break down the 'walls'. We are a planet spinning AIMLESSLY in the universe, there is NO destination, only the journey. That does not mean you live a pleasurable life while disregarding others own self worth like many Hedonist do.
    Fair enough man keep spreading your philosophy to people you're on some deep sh.t

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty cool op but wtf is a chakra group
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    Those mediation 'organization' that prey on broken people who are looking to belong. Feeding each others ego with their 'unconditional love'. They're exploiting eastern philosophy to take away personal power, it wouldnt be the first time. If we surrender to a 'creator', whats so different than surrendering to 'god' inside a church?

Step inside one of these places and you will run, because it's just like church. FIRST there was Religion, then there was psychology, and now its spirituality. No lie.

CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100)

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    Chakra is Sanskrit for vortex or wheel. They draw in or out energy.

I think what he is referring to is like a Cult or congregation that imparts ideology upon the subject/practice for a particular agenda etc...
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok jim cunningham
    Instagram: Aesthetix5ever

Live.Laugh.Love<3 #SwAg neighborr's Avatar
    neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on hall of fame motivational misc thread
    Saints|Pelicans|LSU|Astros

***Ethering those who Ether the Ethering Kings Crew***

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    a lot of truth in this post. most miscers probably won't even read this due to its length, but good post nonetheless
    Most aren't ready or open for it. And that is okay, but there are those that are.

Hence why Op made this thread.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    Chakra is Sanskrit for vortex or wheel. They draw in or out energy.

I think what he is referring to is like a Cult or congregation that imparts ideology upon the subject/practice for a particular agenda etc...
    Thanks for putting it in a way I can understand.

bump for freedom

Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *Live slow, Die whenever Crew*
    *New England Patriots Crew*
    *Edmonton Oilers Crew*

Thank you Finch000. But disrespect me like that in person and i'll destroy you. You're so brave behind that safe desk. I know what you're like. You hold your voice inside in real life, and the misc allows you to let it out. I understand. I've been there. But my voice is not silenced in REALITY anymore, whats stopping you? Fear? of judgment? that people won't like what your soul has to say? Yea, I bet.

nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500) nomsayingbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    To much text for me as an average miscer..

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great stuff. 5 star thread.
    Misc BJJ Crew

I need to mention something I left out... Do not fear death. For death is glorious. (This is SPARTA!) For we shall rather burn in FLAMES than rust and fall apart! IF this NWO thing happens, do NOT FEAR them. Many will join them, but many will resist too, because we know what its all about; control and you voluntarily surrendering yourself to slavery; RDI chips. Do not fear death, for if you die staying true to your self and your non-contaminated beliefs, you are already in 'heaven'.

Heaven is in your soul, you just gotta let it free. These souls STILL echo throughout ETERNITY! This is HOW WE IMMORTALIZE OURSELVES! --->>(Achilles; Troy, Braveheart; Mel Gibson, 300; Leondias, Zyzz; The Misc, Martin Luther King/Ghandi; they did not die for US like Jesus (I believe the story of jesus was perverted for this exact purpose, to make you think someone ELSE will die for you...someone ELSE will stand up for you...someone ELSE, never YOU) NO! They died for themselves! Staying true to themselves! Emancipating themselves from mental slavery! They took a bullet from these hate groups trying to stop freedom without fear. They knew EXACTLY what was coming. They knew they signed a death wish and they did not care....because only those who fear death hide from evil. Be smart. Be vigilant. Know when to speak, and who to speak too. Sometimes its best not to speak at all, just show them you're not afraid, indirectly, by living your life.

Registered User YellowSubmarine's Avatar
    YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post

bump for freedom.

ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeesPrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Props of peace

A new idea is first Demonized, Then Radicalized, then Accepted.

OP take it easy but yea your doing it right.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no idea what you are saying here.
    I.e. There is no higher power
    Listen to your soul

Which is it OP
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you can not do.

BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read the op and your post about death. Notbad.jpg, but are you suggesting something imminent is about to happen? Like a world war or something, just curious.

Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    Read the op and your post about death. Notbad.jpg, but are you suggesting something imminent is about to happen? Like a world war or something, just curious.
    What would it matter? My answer would not change the fact that you should not fear living your life and staying true to yourself. Do not SEEK to others for answers. That is the biggest trick of all. Believe in yourself. Believe in yourself. Believe in yourself. Find the answers in you and your memories. Figure out why everything is the way it is in your life. Most of your misery will be of your own doing. (as in, you hiding/giving yourself away/biting your tongue/fearing others judgement of your true self/etc)

Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    I believe the story of jesus was perverted for this exact purpose, to make you think someone ELSE will die for you...someone ELSE will stand up for you...someone ELSE, never YOU
    I don't believe all of the NWO stuff but this line blew my mind.