Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    intelligent women like intelligent men.

dumb bishes like dumb dudes.

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post

Because many lack experience communicating with people. If you have no social skills, you can't expect poon to just fall into your lap lol. The bitterness, lack of confidence, etc doesn't help their cause either.
    just wondering as a vagina creature, what would you think of a guy who can carry a conversation well with you but has zero sense of humour? I get a lot of initial attraction from girls at school and many are actually the first ones to start convos with me in classroom environments but i generally do not bother pursuing because i have no sense of humour around girls so i figure the attraction will never last.

chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, there was a study, I wish I could find it. Basically the finding was that out of a bunch of criteria, women rated intelligence last on their list of attractive qualities. It was a puzzling finding.

Many highly intelligent men fail to have any relationships with women. Isaac Newton died a virgin. Though he married later in life, Hitler is believed to have died a virgin as well. Philosopher Immanuel Kant died a virgin. Many miscers 10k/day CEO IQ level 200 will acquire aesthetics but die virgins as well.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chemicalromance View Post
    OP, there was a study, I wish I could find it. Basically the finding was that out of a bunch of criteria, women rated intelligence last on their list of attractive qualities. It was a puzzling finding.

Many highly intelligent men fail to have any relationships with women. Isaac Newton died a virgin. Though he married later in life, Hitler is believed to have died a virgin as well. Philosopher Immanuel Kant died a virgin. Many miscers 10k/day CEO IQ level 200 will acquire aesthetics but die virgins as well.
    ...not sure if srs...

chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    ...not sure if srs...
    You know what I mean. Evil does not equal stupid. He was evil, but he was very intelligent. Hell, he almost took over the world.

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    you idiots act like you have women figured out. women are attracted to different things. they're not all the same.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chemicalromance View Post
    You know what I mean. Evil does not equal stupid. He was evil, but he was very intelligent. Hell, he almost took over the world.
    I meant about him being a virgin.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...926884501.html

Kant CHOSE to be a virgin and shut himself off from mundane pleasures (such as relationships)

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    just wondering as a vagina creature, what would you think of a guy who can carry a conversation well with you but has zero sense of humour? I get a lot of initial attraction from girls at school and many are actually the first ones to start convos with me in classroom environments but i generally do not bother pursuing because i have no sense of humour around girls so i figure the attraction will never last.
    Horrible attitude is horrible. Stop assuming and at least give it a try. Especially if they're the ones initiating. You've got nothing to lose. I noticed with guys once they get more comfortable with me and stop trying to impress me so much, a sillier side tends to come out. I like that. I'm willing to bet if you actually were able to get to know a girl on that level and stopped over-thinking/being so awkward, you'd loosen up some and be fine.

As for your question, every girl is different so it depends. I prefer sarcasm/wit over the class clown type. But forget sense of humor, if a guy has no substance and zero ability to hold an intelligent conversation, I would not even consider pursuing him romantically.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    Vagina creature? Please don't use that term again. A sense of humor is something that can be developed. That's something you have to do on your own. What works for me, won't work me. I'm very observant so depending on the person, I would tell them something interesting that keeps them wanting more. Sometimes it is odd, sometimes it's funny and other times it is insightful.

My main problem is cutting through the bull**** even when I'm talking to a stranger. This can come off too forward but I just hate small talk. It's empty and vapid talking. Why waste someone's time with meaningless talk? Every approach has a flaw so don't let that discourage you.

The key is you want people to keep coming back. So if you brighten their day, there is a good chance you will hear from them again.
    Last edited by blackcontrarian; 12-04-2012 at 09:50 PM.

blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Horrible attitude is horrible. Stop assuming and at least give it a try. Especially if they're the ones initiating. You've got nothing to lose. I noticed with guys once they get more comfortable with me and stop trying to impress me so much, a sillier side tends to come out. I like that. I'm willing to bet if you actually were able to get to know a girl on that level and stopped over-thinking/being so awkward, you'd loosen up some and be fine.

As for your question, every girl is different so it depends. I prefer sarcasm/wit over the class clown type. But forget sense of humor, if a guy has no substance and zero ability to hold an intelligent conversation, I would not even consider pursuing him romantically.
    Quick question. I'm an advocate in friends first but here is something I don't understand. Usually when is the point of no return? I've noticed with plenty of girls that hangs out with a guy for a long time, and they get the "he is a brother to me".

But I never heard a guy say "she's just a sister to me". It just something I never understood.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saying "he is like a brother to me" is code for "I am not sexually attracted to you". I think most guys wouldn't hangout with a girl that they aren't sexually attracted to, thus would never see the girl as a sister. My 2c.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Saying "he is like a brother to me" is code for "I am not sexually attracted to you". I think most guys wouldn't hangout with a girl that they aren't sexually attracted to, thus would never see the girl as a sister. My 2c.
    Yes, but why do women complain about guys not wanting being friends? On the misc, we talk about not being used as an emotional tampon but what is the girl perspective of the same scenario?

Yes, I just hijack this thread.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op you seem to not understand correlation vs causation. Theres a trend between intelligence and unattractiveness among males but its not the cause of it. There is simply a correlation.

Girls like intelligence and intelligence is most certainly a DHV but not at the cost of other more important things (social intuition).
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000) JackedasFuk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blackcontrarian View Post
    Quick question. I'm an advocate in friends first but here is something I don't understand. Usually when is the point of no return? I've noticed with plenty of girls that hangs out with a guy for a long time, and they get the "he is a brother to me".

But I never heard a guy say "she's just a sister to me". It just something I never understood.
    This Colbert Report clip sums it up nicely. Pretty funny too: http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...-relationships

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is my take:

About 6 years ago I used to interact with women (actually just people in general) a lot easier. I was cool, easy to talk to, had a sense of humor, etc. I was also largely ignorant to the world. I enjoyed the stupid things in life, going to crappy movies, listening to crappy music, laughing at stupid jokes.

The entire time I've been in school, majored in political science in undergrad, now I am in law school - and the entire experience has made me extremely cynical towards the world. Basically I spent the last 6 years learning about how chitty the world and human nature is. These revelations really put a damper on "enjoying" the world and the people in it. Since then I've lost my sense of humor, social situations generally just annoy me, I generally dislike most movies/television unless its during award season, etc.

I don't think its really a result of being smart, but just "knowing too much" to the point that you feel like you can't interact with average people on a normal level anymore. The average american is completely retarded when it comes to their assumptions about the world, and every interaction with another person involves these assumptions - when completely contradicted - make communication impossible. And nobody likes a person who does nothing but point out when someone else is wrong.

Just for an example...me and my roommate got to talking about middle eastern politics the other day...and his views on politics took the common "educated by media" liberal or conservative standpoints. Two average people could reasonably butt heads since their generic viewpoints are perfectly interwoven in a manner that makes it a debatable subject. But when you sit and completely undermine all of the misconstrued and overstated assumptions involved in such "pre-packaged" opinions, the entire conversation just becomes a matter of "your factual assumptions are mistaken, you can't debate this subject if you don't even know what you are talking about." And in the end I'm the ******* who "always has to be right."

Basically pursuing what I'm good at has made me anti-social.

Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Driu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not going to read everything, just wanted to say that I'm a girl and like intelligent guys
    BRB crushing on every university professor

however, the thing might be that smart guys are just shy/lack confidence and no one notice how smart they are (in FA cases), or they try to show off and come off as "better than you" kind of ***holes (and aren't even that smart in most cases)

plus, girls who like clever guys typically aren't sloots, so no wonder those clever guys don't score a different girl every night.

plus, it seems like OP just wants to rant about why he's not getting girls instead of being concerned about clever guys, lol

gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gharlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I'm fairly decent looking and pretty successful so here's my 2 cents: I view myself as having a lot to offer, so I tend to pick quality over quantity. I never really wanted one night stands or random hookups. Last thing I wan't is to knock up some bar sloot and have her living off my hard work.

Being smart doesn't mean you can't also be fun. Actually, one of the best parts of becoming successful is that you can have a lot more fun in your free time. GF and I go on all sorts of crazy adventures and we're both very successful and fitness minded.
    *MFCi*
    Crybaby crew
    Full blown meltdown crew
    They hurt my feels crew

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't read thread but here's my $.02

My current girlfriend... half of our current problems stem from us being intellectual equals. I'm an intelligent guy (no e-brag) who has accomplished a lot in schooling and is on pace to land a nice cushy job shortly. She's a college student who gets nothing but As and was always the smart one. She feels like, since she met me, it's the first time she's been with someone who is smarter than her. Her last boyfriend was a literal ****ing retard, socially awkward, and going nowhere in life. She was basically his mom for a year, driving him everywhere, paying for everything, telling him what to do. She loves me, but there are times that she feels, as she has flat out told me, inferior and threatened because of my intelligence, and I have never said anything to make her feel that way. It's just a subconscious thing. That's probably just it in a lot of cases. Women like being the superior one in a relationship. They like being smarter, because it means they are intellectually superior. They like being the hotter one, because it means they are in control physically. Etc, etc.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I was just thinking the other day and I realized that girls don't even care about how smart a guy is and that a lot of FAs on this site and IRL are actually pretty smart guys. I mean sure girls always say its an added bonus. But its not the same as being aesthetic or having game. A girl will sleep with a guy just because he has a nice body, or just because he has money. But i have never seen a girl like a guy just for being smart alone. There was this day in class last semester where i got almost every question right and everyone knew but nobody really cared and girls didn't try any harder to talk to me. But if it was something different like me pulling up to school in a ferrari or something girls would try to talk to me. And at my job the guys who talked to the most girls were the ones who weren't in college or dropped out. Why don't girls like if a guy is smart, i mean in todays world being smart usually would lead to more security and income in the future, so why do girls disregard intelligence?
    Cause women are emotional creatures that rarely get called out or put in their place by *******s. You take the fact that most are ****ing men that are way out of their league, they continue to get this sense of entitlement, and are only disillusioned once its too late having past their prime aesthetically speaking.

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by demoniclizard View Post
    Here is my take:

About 6 years ago I used to interact with women (actually just people in general) a lot easier. I was cool, easy to talk to, had a sense of humor, etc. I was also largely ignorant to the world. I enjoyed the stupid things in life, going to crappy movies, listening to crappy music, laughing at stupid jokes.

The entire time I've been in school, majored in political science in undergrad, now I am in law school - and the entire experience has made me extremely cynical towards the world. Basically I spent the last 6 years learning about how chitty the world and human nature is. These revelations really put a damper on "enjoying" the world and the people in it. Since then I've lost my sense of humor, social situations generally just annoy me, I generally dislike most movies/television unless its during award season, etc.

I don't think its really a result of being smart, but just "knowing too much" to the point that you feel like you can't interact with average people on a normal level anymore. The average american is completely retarded when it comes to their assumptions about the world, and every interaction with another person involves these assumptions - when completely contradicted - make communication impossible. And nobody likes a person who does nothing but point out when someone else is wrong.

Just for an example...me and my roommate got to talking about middle eastern politics the other day...and his views on politics took the common "educated by media" liberal or conservative standpoints. Two average people could reasonably butt heads since their generic viewpoints are perfectly interwoven in a manner that makes it a debatable subject. But when you sit and completely undermine all of the misconstrued and overstated assumptions involved in such "pre-packaged" opinions, the entire conversation just becomes a matter of "your factual assumptions are mistaken, you can't debate this subject if you don't even know what you are talking about." And in the end I'm the ******* who "always has to be right."

Basically pursuing what I'm good at has made me anti-social.
    All I got from this wall-o-text is your **** doesn't stink. You'll be much happier returning back to the old you. Srs
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post
    intelligent women like intelligent men.

dumb bishes like dumb dudes.
    If only that were true broheem. Like sluts only go for man whores. Not real life brah.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't read the thread but intelligence is definitely a requirement - and the more intelligent the guy, the more intriguing he is. Looks fade but brains last (barring Alzheimer's). When you're too old for sex, you can at least still talk to each other. It doesn't matter how hot a guy is, if he can't string a coherent sentence together.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wwy View Post
    So you're saying "**** with badboys for sex until 60 or so, and then marry some smart ******* who you will never have sex with so you can talk to him"?
    No, I'm saying find a guy who you connect with on both a sexual AND intellectual level. I meant when you're BOTH too old for sex, having been together for X amount of years. Why do you guys always try and twist everything? Rhetorical question btw - its because you don't want to admit women can say anything sensible or non-slutty. Nice try but big fail.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)

Honestly I've never been "just friends" with a guy and then had it grow into something more. It's always been mutual interest in dating from the start. If I'm interested in a guy as more than friends, I make it known lol. Same as guys that I just see as friends. I'm very up front about my intentions because I don't wanna lead a guy on.

I have two categories. Guys that are just friends and guys that I date. If you're in the friend category from the start, you're not moving out of it. Now I have put guys in the dating category, but he did something that turned me off and resulted in him being friendzoned.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    If only that were true broheem. Like sluts only go for man whores. Not real life brah.
    This...smart girls will still sleep around with badboys or guys who aren't as smart as them.

Originally Posted by MA5Bergey View Post
    Didn't read thread but here's my $.02

My current girlfriend... half of our current problems stem from us being intellectual equals. I'm an intelligent guy (no e-brag) who has accomplished a lot in schooling and is on pace to land a nice cushy job shortly. She's a college student who gets nothing but As and was always the smart one. She feels like, since she met me, it's the first time she's been with someone who is smarter than her. Her last boyfriend was a literal ****ing retard, socially awkward, and going nowhere in life. She was basically his mom for a year, driving him everywhere, paying for everything, telling him what to do. She loves me, but there are times that she feels, as she has flat out told me, inferior and threatened because of my intelligence, and I have never said anything to make her feel that way. It's just a subconscious thing. That's probably just it in a lot of cases. Women like being the superior one in a relationship. They like being smarter, because it means they are intellectually superior. They like being the hotter one, because it means they are in control physically. Etc, etc.
    Whats your major that has you landing a cushy job at 22? And again with this sh-t about girls wanting to be better than the guy i don;t get it. If that we're true than why don't 5/10s get as many girls as 9/10 guys.

Originally Posted by Driu View Post
    not going to read everything, just wanted to say that I'm a girl and like intelligent guys
    BRB crushing on every university professor

however, the thing might be that smart guys are just shy/lack confidence and no one notice how smart they are (in FA cases), or they try to show off and come off as "better than you" kind of ***holes (and aren't even that smart in most cases)

plus, girls who like clever guys typically aren't sloots, so no wonder those clever guys don't score a different girl every night.

plus, it seems like OP just wants to rant about why he's not getting girls instead of being concerned about clever guys, lol
    Ah again another female e-statter. What was your last boyfriend like? You guys always preach about wanting nice/smart guys but probably date the opposite irl

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    Op you seem to not understand correlation vs causation. Theres a trend between intelligence and unattractiveness among males but its not the cause of it. There is simply a correlation.

Girls like intelligence and intelligence is most certainly a DHV but not at the cost of other more important things (social intuition).
    This is a great point but still it is pretty f-cked up that aesthetics can make up for social awkwardness, but intelligence can't. I knew this kid who was socially awkward as fuk, would always be scared to talk to approach girls, insecure as fuk and was quiet all the time around strangers. Yet he got laid way more just because he looked good.

If only you could act like that from the start. If only getting to that level didn't involve all these silly games, the world would be a better place.
    I want to believe.

Because many lack experience communicating with people. If you have no social skills, you can't expect poon to just fall into your lap lol. The bitterness, lack of confidence, etc doesn't help their cause either.
    Well damn do you want me to make you a believer?!? And that does not explain aesthetic guys getting laid all the time. Once again, there is no bitterness displayed IRL only on the misc.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by adarkheart View Post
    This whole thread has turned ridiculous since page 1. I kind of skimmed this last page. Is this how it goes? I typically scan over what looks like drivel, but this is on another level.

OP - I think I attempted to help you in another thread a while back and it doesn't look like you took any advice. At all.

If you say 'girls probably aren't worth it', then what's worth it? What is the purpose of life? I'm not saying women are, but since no one since the dawn of civilization has been able to answer that question, the closest answer we've been able to muster is the purpose of life is life itself (in biological terms, propagation of the species). And guess how that happens?

Like it or not, most things that guys do they do to attract women. The guys who work out - to have better bodies to get pussy. The guys who make $$ - to purchase trophy girlfriends/wives. The guys who learn game - to 'manipulate' women. And so on.

By the way, most things women do they do to attract certain kinds of men, so it goes both ways.

Basically, we're animals with a neocortex and therefore a bit of higher reasoning (and allegedly a soul), but we're still animals on a basic level, and most human interactions, when looked at from 1000 ft away, can typically be distilled to biomechanics. We are still slaves to our nature.

I'm getting off topic, so to answer your question, here's what women are attracted to (in no particular order):

-looks (genetics + manufactured)
    -wealth
    -status/fame (status typically being a subset of fame)
    -game

Ugly, fat, PhD nerd with no social skills who lives at home at 30 and plays WoW all day, despite all his smarts, won't be getting much poon.

You may be want redefine your definition of 'smart'.

This man speaks the truth. Why hasn't anyone qouted him yet? (thread on intelligence is run by un-intelligent people...)

I always say to people that I lift for personal health and to project a more confident image.

But then I ask myself this:
    Would I still lift as hard as I do if all of a sudden there were no more females in the world

hell no.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, but why do women complain about guys not wanting being friends? On the misc, we talk about not being used as an emotional tampon but what is the girl perspective of the same scenario?

Yes, I just hijack this thread.
    Do you mean friends prior to a relationship or platonic friends?

Botika are your teddies real?

woodwife and piitb everyday/10.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Do you mean friends prior to a relationship or platonic friends?
    The former.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girls like guys who are dominant.

You also have to think as my teacher told me, "the world is average".

Maybe most girls are insecure in the presence of a smarter guy, or maybe not keen to the advantages of being with a smarter guy as they aren't so obvious.

For the most part people generally want what they want right then and now, especially with women I've noticed.