Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why don't girls like smart/intelligent guys (srs) (not a complain thread)

I was just thinking the other day and I realized that girls don't even care about how smart a guy is and that a lot of FAs on this site and IRL are actually pretty smart guys. I mean sure girls always say its an added bonus. But its not the same as being aesthetic or having game. A girl will sleep with a guy just because he has a nice body, or just because he has money. But i have never seen a girl like a guy just for being smart alone. There was this day in class last semester where i got almost every question right and everyone knew but nobody really cared and girls didn't try any harder to talk to me. But if it was something different like me pulling up to school in a ferrari or something girls would try to talk to me. And at my job the guys who talked to the most girls were the ones who weren't in college or dropped out. Why don't girls like if a guy is smart, i mean in todays world being smart usually would lead to more security and income in the future, so why do girls disregard intelligence?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500)
    first of all, FAs on this site are not smart. FAs, who are real just average miscers by extension, have retarded logic.

BRB I want to f ck all the sloots. BRB hate women who are sloots.

second of all, to your question about intelligence. I think you are referring to academic/non social intelligence. Hang around guys who get laid alot. Look at them, they are all socially intelligent. They are fun to be around and have great conversations. Girls want to be around guys who are fun and by that definition, girls want to be around guys who are socially intelligent.

Why don't girls favor academic intelligence instead of social intelligence? I don't know, perhaps in this society, academic intelligence is not needed anymore. We all have full bellies. We all have enough to sleep in. Therefore, today's focus is entertainment.

Why do actors/singers make so much more than your average doctor or engineer? Entertainment is the drive of today's society.

Edit: just look at the post of the person below me. Do you consider that an intellectual?

99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because intelligence = boredom to them. they're dumb h0es. they want fun when they're young. they can always settle for that nerd when they're like 35+, expired, and need to get married (or support their kids that they had when they were teenagers, etc). those nerds will always be there. beta nerds gonna beta.

and dont give me that BS about how those nerds are gonna be getting bunch of young 10s when they've made enough money. "enough money" aint gonna get you models if you're a nerdy beta. you need fuktons of money for that. and only a few people make fuktons.

adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're smart, you'll figure out how to attract women and what you need to change about yourself to do it with ease and regularity.

I'm smart because I take care of my body, because health is important. I'm smart because I'm financially independent and am building my wealth every month, because I don't want to work til I die.

So yes, girls are attracted to smart guys.
    www.adarkheart.com - A practical approach to love, dating, and self improvement

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so should you just dumb yourself down if you wanna get laid?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The unibomber was smart/intelligent.

Registered User rorschachsaysno's Avatar
    rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What makes you smart? Because you are very knowledgeable? What would that bring to a relationship? Money. Girls who go for money usually aim for guys who already HAVE money.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    girls love wit. they can't stand socially awkward geeks.

Residient Astronomer vikings_70's Avatar
    vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women are attracted to confidence, success, ambition, power/responsibility. All of these things are more easily attained with intelligence, but don't get that confused with the fact that girls should find intelligence attractive.

Being intelligent in no way guarantees you'll be successful in life. I have a friend who is probably smarter than I am, but he is an alcoholic with 3 DUI's, no license, and mows lawns for a living. He's 29 years old.

And although not relevant to this thread (though you think it is), I do sometimes have to "simplify" my speech for girls. They find it condescending when I use words they don't understand.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Let me aware you on the universe: www.VikingsAstronomy.com

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fycbst View Post
    first of all, FAs on this site are not smart. FAs, who are real just average miscers by extension, have retarded logic.

second of all, to your question about intelligence. I think you are referring to academic/non social intelligence. Hang around guys who get laid alot. Look at them, they are all socially intelligent. They are fun to be around and have great conversations. Girls want to be around guys who are fun and by that definition, girls want to be around guys who are socially intelligent.

Why don't girls favor academic intelligence instead of social intelligence? I don't know, perhaps in this society, academic intelligence is not needed anymore. We all have full bellies. We all have enough to sleep in. Therefore, today's focus is entertainment.

Why do actors/singers make so much more than your average doctor or engineer? Entertainment is the drive of today's society.

Edit: just look at the post of the person below me. Do you consider that an intellectual?
    Totally agreed. Repped on recharge.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    so should you just dumb yourself down if you wanna get laid?
    No, make yourself and interesting and SOCIABLE person.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like smart guys, I never liked jerks and thugs that any girl can have. Smart guys usually have a future and are into more things than 'benging bitches wit mah brahs br0'. They're awesome and the ones you let meet mom & dad.

Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basic_wonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most smart guys are taken, if you aren't taken then you are not smart enough to get a women ....

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being 'smart' in the sense that you are good at passing exams is abstract and really there is no reason anyone should highly value that ability in a partner. Things associated with high intelligence like for example having a prestigious job or engaging in intellectually stimulating and witty conversations are something plenty of women do value, although their definition of 'interesting' will obviously vary depending on the girl.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fycbst View Post

lmao, you can't be serious, so you are saying pursuing a career as a doctor or engineer is pathetic in today's society? lol goodluck with your minimum wage goals of forever, and in case you didn't know the odds of becoming a famous actor or celebrity are very low.

Let me guess your probably one of those ignorant pieces of trash who thinks he can get a good job just by being social, without a college degree or a useless one.

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girls like smart guys, but being smart doesn't turn women on. Power and wealth turn women on because women have been trained to desire those things, along with an aesthetic (to them) body.

Originally Posted by MackFrescoGirl View Post
    I like smart guys, I never liked jerks and thugs that any girl can have. Smart guys usually have a future and are into more things than 'benging bitches wit mah brahs br0'. They're awesome and the ones you let meet mom & dad.
    Every girl says this, few actually act this way. I see way more girls with jerks and thugs than "nerds". And what is a mackfresco?

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Being 'smart' in the sense that you are good at passing exams is abstract and really there is no reason anyone should highly value that ability in a partner. Things associated with high intelligence like for example having a prestigious job or engaging in intellectually stimulating and witty conversations are something plenty of women do value, although their definition of 'interesting' will obviously vary depending on the girl.
    Well most of the time i talk to girls its hardly anything intellectually stimulating. As a matter of fact i don;t think ive ever seen a girl having a conversation liek that. Its always about some trivial bullsht. And everytime i try to lead into a deeper conversation they seem to want to bring it back to some stupid flirting game. Girls do like wittiness, but im not so sure about them liking intellectual conversations.

Originally Posted by Basic_wonder View Post
    Most smart guys are taken, if you aren't taken then you are not smart enough to get a women ....
    No you fool, being socially smart and book smart are two different things.

Originally Posted by 99problemsbut View Post
    because intelligence = boredom to them. they're dumb h0es. they want fun when they're young. they can always settle for that nerd when they're like 35+, expired, and need to get married (or support their kids that they had when they were teenagers, etc). those nerds will always be there. beta nerds gonna beta.
    lol fck that...

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    lmao, you can't be serious, so you are saying pursuing a career as a doctor or engineer is pathetic in today's society? lol goodluck with your minimum wage goals of forever, and in case you didn't know the odds of becoming a famous actor or celebrity are very low.

Let me guess your probably one of those ignorant pieces of trash who thinks he can get a good job just by being social, without a college degree or a useless one.
    You completely missed the point of his post. He was referring to the degree of semi-hero worship lavished on movie stars/celebrities, as well as the value placed by people on social intelligence. He never made any mention of the value of social intelligence in a professional setting, only in a social one.

vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000) vikings_70 is just really nice. (+1000)

Mother of God, you entirely misconstrued the intention of his example.

He is suggesting that in today's society, there is a shift in what is considered "in demand". You are correct in that the group of "top" entertainers is a small one, but they get paid significantly more than any socially vital career, and for what? To entertain us.

He's drawing the parallel to the fact that the importance of intelligence and contributing to society have decreased, thus the desire of said merits in society have also decreased. Perhaps not a perfect example, but you should be able to discern his conveyance.

Or you could babble on and call him an "ignorant piece of trash".

Which, I must add, is a bit ironic.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure what kind of dumb girls you all attract but the best relationships I've had were with exes who could debate for hours. Step your game up ****s, lots of intelligent women who're hot and don't focus on ********/twitter/clubbin.

Damn, just saw some bish in a skirt walk by in a tight skirt - late 30's. Not a fan of older women but hnnnnnngg, would drag my balls through the arctic to bust a nut in her infertile womb.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like my men book and street smart. The nerdier the better. I need someone that can build a computer and go to museums with me and actually enjoy the entire experience srs

fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500) fycbst is not very helpful. (-500)

lol why are you putting words in my mouth?

Where in my post did I say that pursuing to become a doctor or engineer is pathetic? I am saying that while being a doctor or engineer is considered great, they are however, miniscule compared to the popularity of a professional or even nonprofessional athlete.

If you want to get girls, be popular and fun.

If you want to get a good future and life, get a career.

lol at not even reading what I posted.

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    I like my men book and street smart. The nerdier the better. I need someone that can build a computer and go to museums with me and actually enjoy the entire experience srs
    I love a girl that can appreciate a good nerd.

But for the most part they're also expected to have some level of social capability. I suppose it's a difficult thing for some people to balance.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Originally Posted by murdock604 View Post
    Not sure what kind of dumb girls you all attract but the best relationships I've had were with exes who could debate for hours. Step your game up ****s, lots of intelligent women who're hot and don't focus on ********/twitter/clubbin.

Damn, just saw some bish in a skirt walk by in a tight skirt - late 30's. Not a fan of older women but hnnnnnngg, would drag my balls through the arctic to bust a nut in her infertile womb.
    Where to find girls like this IRL? If i could find one girl who doesn't have instagram/twitter/or ******** i would do anything it takes...

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    Book and street smart? Do you mean street smart as in denzel washington in training day street smart?...And yeah you say the nerdier the better but you probably wouldn't like him for intelligence alone.

Originally Posted by vikings_70 View Post
    I love a girl that can appreciate a good nerd.

But for the most part they're also expected to have some level of social capability. I suppose it's a difficult thing for some people to balance.
    This, whereas an aesthetic guy can get laid just from being aesthetic. And to the bold she's probably e-statting , i mean she's black after all (no racist but black girls almost never like smart guys srs)

4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4theshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like a man that i can hold an intelligent conversation with. that doesn't mean he has to be book smart, just confident, street smart, and knows how to maintain eye contact.

my ex had the ideal male body and had his PhD, NEITHER of those things impress me in men. if you're able to make me laugh, enjoy myself, let me be myself, and be totally comfortable in who YOU are, then i'd be into you

QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    in b4 people claim scientists and engineers aren't smart

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Book and street smart? Do you mean street smart as in denzel washington in training day street smart?...And yeah you say the nerdier the better but you probably wouldn't like him for intelligence alone.
    I mean common sense, knows how to handle and defend himself in bad situations, knows how to interact with different types of people, etc.

As for the second sentence, lawd just shut up. You got a comment for everything lol. Negative nancy bish.

And to the bold she's probably e-statting , i mean she's black after all (no racist but black girls almost never like smart guys srs)
    The virgin's jimmies are rustled once more. I was raised in the suburbs of NJ, it's really not that hard to believe.

Originally Posted by 4theshow View Post
    i like a man that i can hold an intelligent conversation with. that doesn't mean he has to be book smart, just confident, street smart, and knows how to maintain eye contact.

my ex had the ideal male body and had his PhD, NEITHER of those things impress me in men. if you're able to make me laugh, enjoy myself, let me be myself, and be totally comfortable in who YOU are, then i'd be into you
    can you girls please explain what street smart means? I mean wtf do all of you live in camden or something?