Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

USPlabs PATENT PENDING ANABOLIC Log

Big thanks to borobulker and USPlabs for hooking me up with their new Anabolic supplement. I'm going to be running this log as I try this product out. I will be posting my thoughts on the product as well as any results or effects I feel in and out of the gym. I will be doing Solo HRT (Hell Raiser Training) while I'm running this log. The other supplements I will be taking are as follows:
    Multivitamin-Orange Triad
    Fish Oil-Haleo Aqua Red
    Protein-Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrobuilder
    Preworkout:Ergogenix Ergopump NMT
    BCAA-Bodybuilding.com Amino Recovery

I will update this log consistently. If anyone has ANY questions, please feel free to ask and I will reply as soon as I can. Really excited to try this out and put it to work. USPlabs is known for making quality products. I still remember taking Jack3d for the first time. That was the first preworkout supp I ever took. The memories lol Anyway I will be back once I get out of the gym to post my initial thoughts on this Patent Pending Anabolic (Let's call it PPA for now to shorten it up)
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on this! wanna see some results

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    in on this! wanna see some results
    Oh you will bro! That's a guarantee!

Okay so here are my initial thoughts after my first time taking these pills. The pill was very easy to swallow. No horse size pills here. On top of that there was no funny smell or aftertaste which is always a good thing. I can't really give a review after one workout but I can say that I had an extreme focus in the gym. I felt it kick in on my way to the gym which was about 20 minutes after I took the pill. Will be back tomorrow to let you guys know how day 2 goes.

gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Okay so here are my initial thoughts after my first time taking these pills. The pill was very easy to swallow. No horse size pills here. On top of that there was no funny smell or aftertaste which is always a good thing. I can't really give a review after one workout but I can say that I had an extreme focus in the gym. I felt it kick in on my way to the gym which was about 20 minutes after I took the pill. Will be back tomorrow to let you guys know how day 2 goes.
    felt that focus today man. In the zone

felt that focus today man. In the zone
    Okay so now I know it wasn't just me. I felt amazing. Hope that same focus and energy is there tomorrow.

Okay so now I know it wasn't just me. I felt amazing. Hope that same focus and energy is there tomorrow.
    energy was up there but didnt last all the time. That focus though... too good

energy was up there but didnt last all the time. That focus though... too good
    Yeah i here you. The focus was incredible. I'm not going to base too much of my opinion on the first dose though. Let's see how the rest of this week and next week play out.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice stuff here man
    I follow a lot
    Of logs on this looking forward to your success

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nice stuff here man
    I follow a lot
    Of logs on this looking forward to your success
    Appreciate it man. Update coming later on tonight!

Okay day 2 is in the books and let's just say I was FOCUSED TO THE MAX! The best way I could describe it is like being high but still being completely coherent lol I also felt a boost in strength today during my leg workout. I'm doing Solo HRT which includes negative reps at the end of every set so needless to say it hurts like hell at times. But today I got through no problem. As soon as I felt that burning sensation in my legs it was like my mind went into another zone and I pushed through every rep flawlessly. So far, so good. Really liking this stuff. Tomorrow is chest/triceps so let's see how that goes. Want to put it to the test with the routine I have lined up.

Just a quick update. Lately I've been feeling really tired in the morning. I believe it's from taking this anabolic supp because I have not changed anything else. It's nothing that would make me stop taking this. Just an observation. It's been hard for me to wake up every morning. I feel like I'm in such a deep sleep and I don't want to even open my eyes. Last night was chest/tri's day and let me tell you I'm starting to feel a boost in strength. That amazing focus that I spoke of before was still there. I hit 3 sets each of decline bench, flat bench, incline bench, skull crushers, and seated dumbbell triceps extension. I noticed that I was able to add a little more weight to each lift compared to the same workout last week when I was not on this product. Will be back later on with tonight's update. Stay tuned.........

Tonight was the back/calves portion of Solo HRT. Very good workout. Saw myself in the mirror in between sets and I must say I was looking a little bigger in the shoulder and chest area I also had that extreme focus that I've mentioned before as well as a lot of strength during my lifts. This PPA (Patent Pending Anabolic) is hard to judge at this point but I'm hoping I can give you guys some more feedback next week which will be my 2nd week taking this supp. So far nothing but a good first impression which is always a good thing. Also here's a link to an article I found on stack3d.com.http://www.stack3d.com/2012/12/paten...-soon-usp.html

Had an afternoon workout today which is earlier than I usually get to the gym. Today was the calisthenics portion of my routine. I do around the worlds which consist of 10 pull ups, 10 push ups, and 10 dips. That equals 1 set and I do 10 sets in total. Feel like its a good break from the weights while still working myself hard. I also feel that it has help me put on more mass. What I did notice today is that I got through my 10 sets a lot faster than I usually do. I believe this was due to the PPA. Just felt like I had to take shorter rest periods in between sets. I also had that same focus which is so good its scary! So week 1 is in the books and overall this product has made a good impression on me. Will be back on Monday with another update.

Here's an update from last night. I hit the shoulders and biceps portion of the Solo HRT workout. Then I did lower abs at the end. Definitely felt that focus and I feel like I'm adding size to my frame. The one thing I can definitely confirm is that this stuff puts me into a deep, deep sleep every night and it's a little hard to wake up in the morning. Will be back later on tonight to give an update after I hit legs.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's an update from last night. I hit the shoulders and biceps portion of the Solo HRT workout. Then I did lower abs at the end. Definitely felt that focus and I feel like I'm adding size to my frame. The one thing I can definitely confirm is that this stuff puts me into a deep, deep sleep every night and it's a little hard to wake up in the morning. Will be back later on tonight to give an update after I hit legs.
    So in 9 days you are adding mass?

Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Not uncommon i have watched over 20-25 logs of this. People have a hard time maintaining or losing weight on PA and have seen incredible size and muscle gains.

Keep up the great work.

Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Yes I can just feel it and who knows my body better than me. Also I can see it. I don't know if it's just a pump or what but I feel bigger.

Yes I can just feel it and who knows my body better than me. Also I can see it. I don't know if it's just a pump or what but I feel bigger.
    agreed, my eating has stayed somewhat the same amount and i am adding mass rather quickly

agreed, my eating has stayed somewhat the same amount and i am adding mass rather quickly
    Yes everyone keeps asking me what I've been doing and telling me I'm getting big!

Had a very grueling yet great leg workout. Did 3 sets a piece of leg press, hack squat, leg extensions, reverse hack squats, and lying leg curls. I swear it's like I feel the burn but my body just keeps going. I'm starting to get the feeling that this stuff is legit. I'm turning into a complete beast and I love it! lol Will be back tomorrow with another update and I promise to post some pics by the end of the week for your viewing pleasure!

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im in on this thread
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    im in on this thread
    Welcome bro!

Back again! Last night was a great workout. Hit the chest/triceps portion of the Solo HRT workout plan I'm currently following. Definitely felt a great focus and actually felt more strength last night. Guess the Patent Pending Anabolic is starting to kick in since this is the 2nd week I'm on this stuff! I went 3 sets each on decline, flat, and incline bench. Then an additional 3 sets a piece for skullcrushers and seated triceps extensions. Also threw a few ab exercises in there to close my workout. Overall felt really good. I've also gotten bigger as I'm now up to 155 lbs. Loving this sh*t! lol
    Will be back with an update for Thursdays workout so check back soon. Same website, same thread lol

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hows the strength coming along?
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back again! Last night was a great workout. Hit the chest/triceps portion of the Solo HRT workout plan I'm currently following. Definitely felt a great focus and actually felt more strength last night. Guess the Patent Pending Anabolic is starting to kick in since this is the 2nd week I'm on this stuff! I went 3 sets each on decline, flat, and incline bench. Then an additional 3 sets a piece for skullcrushers and seated triceps extensions. Also threw a few ab exercises in there to close my workout. Overall felt really good. I've also gotten bigger as I'm now up to 155 lbs. Loving this sh*t! lol
    Will be back with an update for Thursdays workout so check back soon. Same website, same thread lol
    Sick man... Hitting that stride!

Feeling the Muscle | Mind experience I see...

I'll be following sir!
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

By his review, he is about 5 pounds heavier, stronger, and leaning out.
    Pretty typical if you follow the majority of the logs. Dex on the USP forums tried to lose weight and could not, but still gained size and fullness and strength on his run.

Damn remarkable.

The strength is coming along! That's all I can say. I really feel it kicking in this week compared to last.

Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Sick man... Hitting that stride!

Feeling the Muscle | Mind experience I see...

I'll be following sir!
    Welcome aboard man! Happy you're a part of this journey.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    By his review, he is about 5 pounds heavier, stronger, and leaning out.
    Pretty typical if you follow the majority of the logs. Dex on the USP forums tried to lose weight and could not, but still gained size and fullness and strength on his run.

Damn remarkable.
    You've been a great help. Making this thread a lot easier for me. Thanks And yes remarkable is the right word to describe how I'm feeling!