Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post
    Was not looking for reps, though.
    Well you will get them anyway lol. Make the thread please. Right now i am working on rotating those stickies back in and out but lets be honest this section had a lot of stickies. New members tend to scroll past and miss a lot simply because there is too much to look at.

And like coolcicada said this WAS my half ass attempt at a combo of these threads. I want a "mega thread" of info for begginers and even intermediates to look at and easily go to the link(s) of the info they are looking for. The threads that are linked that get the most traffic i will keep sticking/unsticking to keep it simple. Too much info all at once can be just as bad as not having enough.

So yeah N4, you make the thread all i can really give you is appreciation and reps for simplifying everything. You would get both
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    Well you will get them anyway lol. Make the thread please. Right now i am working on rotating those stickies back in and out but lets be honest this section had a lot of stickies. New members tend to scroll past and miss a lot simply because there is too much to look at.

And like coolcicada said this WAS my half ass attempt at a combo of these threads. I want a "mega thread" of info for begginers and even intermediates to look at and easily go to the link(s) of the info they are looking for. The threads that are linked that get the most traffic i will keep sticking/unsticking to keep it simple. Too much info all at once can be just as bad as not having enough.

So yeah N4, you make the thread all i can really give you is appreciation and reps for simplifying everything. You would get both
    Check PMs for thread link

Will make edits as I/you/others see fit.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should give my tips threads a trial run.

(Srs)

And unsticky this one.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Kissemjau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Who is this

Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    why did this get deleted
    I need to find this guy. Can't figure out how to post pictures on this thing. But the guy is French Canadian (so I've heard), has a tattoo of a cross with wings on his back, and I've seen videos of him posing and eating snowflakes. He seems to be in his early 20s and about 1.75 m. I understand this is pretty weird. But I hope somebody recognizes my lame description.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What Happened to wk?
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

LargeMega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LargeMega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LargeMega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LargeMega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LargeMega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LargeMega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tnx a lot! i will read

NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000) NKopeles6 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Help anyone!!!

Hey guys, i was just curious if you could give me a round estimate on what my Body fat % is also after you figure that out. i am trying to get to 7-8% for my Mexico trip that is in late March, i have from now till then to do as much work as possible. Ive been lifting for awhile not insane but a lot and this is where i am as of 3 days ago. all the the pictures are un flexed except for 3 and they are obvious which ones. So what i was wondering is can you tell me exactly what i should do what i should take and how i should eat for the the remainder until March that would be most beneficial to me! Please and Thank you Oh! and one last thing is that while im cutting down to that percentage i would like to maintain as much muscle as possible if not add while doing it!
    Attached Images

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post
    Lol I'm already working on the second edition of the Spartan Supps + GSF e-book so I'm typing a lot as it is (should hit 2k+ pages in this new edition; pepper your angus GSF bros). I really don't mind, but again, it will be succinct. Walls of text do not get read here.
    Oh, 2000 huh? ...you know what I'm going to ask for...cliffs!?!?!?
    Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    You should give my tips threads a trial run.

(Srs)

And unsticky this one.
    Haha lmao

coknown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, so I read through everything you posted in the original post.. I am a little confused, my brother has protein shakes mix, is has 54Grams of protein but it has 600 calories.. Right now I am focusing on doing cardio and running right now to loose weight, so would taking one of the protein shakes ruin my work? Or would it be better to drink it?

danreilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone point me in the right direction, i work out 3 times a week but need abit of direction. anyone no of any good programs for a full body work-outs 3 days a week?

Matt7020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danreilly View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction, i work out 3 times a week but need abit of direction. anyone no of any good programs for a full body work-outs 3 days a week?
    If you want to do full body workouts I would pick two of your favorite exercises for each muscle group and go with that. You don't want to overtrain. I would do 3 sets of each exercise. I would take a day off in between workouts since they are full body workouts. Remember to keep you diet in check and you'll see results

Matt7020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coknown View Post
    Ok, so I read through everything you posted in the original post.. I am a little confused, my brother has protein shakes mix, is has 54Grams of protein but it has 600 calories.. Right now I am focusing on doing cardio and running right now to loose weight, so would taking one of the protein shakes ruin my work? Or would it be better to drink it?
    To lose weight you need to be in a caloric deficit. Calculate your BMR and make sure that you are not eating more calories than you are burning. The shake will be fine if you are in a caloric deficit.

bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woah thanks man

art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, That is true

Nezaralansari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I'm 14 years old 118lbs,5"2,12% body fat and I'm looking to bring my six pack out. I have 2 pack but I want to get down 8% body fat so I can be ripped currently doing IF but I need a solution I have been weight/cardio training for 6-8 months and bulked and cut a couple of times but now I have been doing p90x and only doing the weight training videos and I just can't seem to get my six pack. So I need help what should I do should do intermittent fasting or just 4 meals with a calorie deficit and 40-60g high gi carbs and rest protine and healthy fats. I am in high school so i I get a limited amount of time to workout about 1-2 hours at home gym and I never have energy but I still push through and PUMP IRON 👍

Home gym:
    (adjustable dumbbells, ez curl bar,barbell,resistance bands, bench,pull up bar, and I have some insanity videos lol.

Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100)
    Helpful post

Chisholm94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man this helped a great deal!!

nixmall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good go-to thread! Thanks!

RedBull54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Need help finding a good lower abdominal workout, does anyone know of any good ones that aren't just plain old crunches and stuff?

RedBull54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nezaralansari View Post
    Hi I'm 14 years old 118lbs,5"2,12% body fat and I'm looking to bring my six pack out. I have 2 pack but I want to get down 8% body fat so I can be ripped currently doing IF but I need a solution I have been weight/cardio training for 6-8 months and bulked and cut a couple of times but now I have been doing p90x and only doing the weight training videos and I just can't seem to get my six pack. So I need help what should I do should do intermittent fasting or just 4 meals with a calorie deficit and 40-60g high gi carbs and rest protine and healthy fats. I am in high school so i I get a limited amount of time to workout about 1-2 hours at home gym and I never have energy but I still push through and PUMP IRON 

Home gym:
    (adjustable dumbbells, ez curl bar,barbell,resistance bands, bench,pull up bar, and I have some insanity videos lol.
    Try Greg Plitts MFT28 4-week workout. I've been doing it for the last 2 weeks or so and I've gained 5 pounds of muscle mass and have lost a ton of fat and can see great definition coming through already. As long as you stick to that workout and have a good diet going then you should see great results in only a few weeks

shishang23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calculating macros http://www.armaniwatchbrand.com/ armani

Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    I just tried to combine what most questions were asked about.

Either workout routines, nutrition, losing fat, bulking or cutting(calculating macros), supplements,etc.

Also whenever someone asks a question about, i want to gain armani blah blah pounds or lose blah blah blah. I just link them to this.
    Good thread. But isn't most of this already covered? I see what you're doing emporio though. You're trying to make a directory to get the noobs to the original source of info, right?

lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanceadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 1ntensityrules View Post
    That is true
    okwwedd

SUNBRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thoughts on 5x5?

profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fantastic

nannasin28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscle groups then its all summed up in this one thread.
    http://www.hqew.net

DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoddsGainzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Helped a lot!!! Thx

NIMOHOSTCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good post

giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggitygoo202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Niiiicee

zincsulfate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh. Hmmmmmm
    zinc sulfate from RECH CHEMICAL CO.LTD

wowguide12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

A very unique perspective for your article, I agree with your point of view.I also hope that you are at work is to be able to relax, this is what I recommend to your game, you can click on Diablo 3 Gold