Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    however... the point i brought up about oncogenes is still very much true.

McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Joe, the site I got it from is http://www.1cure4cancer.com After the first time I read it, I thought for sure it was a scam, but after doing a lot more searching online, I no longer believe it is. Just look up vitamin b-17 and you get a ton more useful information.
    The world is yours.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by aztman
    The study that started all this worry about creatine and cancer is absolutely ridculous. The french study came under HUGE attack by the scientfic community for being performed so horribly and being ananlyzed even worse. I have even read rumors that the scientists will be on some sort of suspension from publication. This is simply a case of the media grabbing hold of a story before it has been explained. There is no evidence that creatine has any serious side effects and it has been used for almot 30 years now!!
    Again so have steroids but we don't know all the potential side effects of those either, nor do we fully understand them. Just because something is used for 30 years and no long term side effects have been confirmed completely doesn't mean that there aren't any. How long were people smoking cigarettes before they made the connection they were bad for you? Hundreds of years. My point is that you shouldn't assume creatine is mother's milk, you should treat it like a drug, and give it the respect it deserves when putting it into your body. THAT is my point.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    By the way regarding cyanide I may have been wrong about it being cancer causing but the side effects are even worse than cancer: restriction of cell respiration, inhibition of metal-containing enzymes, increased blood pressure, and death. Doses really aren't that high either 20-40mg/square meter is hazardous to be in (in terms of it being in the air). This is for single exposure, for a couple hours. If you repeatedly expose yourself to hydrogen cyanide the amount needed would be less as I believe it would build up in your system without treatment. I still can't find how long it stays in your system, but it seems like at least a few days, as they treat cyanide poisoning with sodium thiosulphate.
    Checkout the website that explains what hydrogen cyanide does:
    www.opcw.nl/chemhaz/hcn.htm
    Even if it cures cancer, like McMahon was saying, it still is horrible to the exposed to it.

CharlieChalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In essence we all are guinea pigs for the supplemental world. to this day I have never heard of anyone dying or being stricken by cancer because of Creatine. It becomes a personal option to take, just like AS. No one knows what will happen with many of the supplements out there, we just know of some of the side effects and benefits, by either our own uses or others, but not the long term use effects they might have on our own bodies. Like anything "I beleive" that if Creatine is used in moderation and with time off of it periodically, I do not see any harm in its use. But who knows, maybe ask me 10-20 years from now when I am using a tube to piss out of and my answer might be different.

exactly charlie you put that very nicely into, I agree. I think creatine, if used for the right reasons, and in moderation, can be beneficial and these benefits outweigh the possibility of side effects. It's all about weighing the pros and cons. My point has been all along people need to do this rather than blindly just jumping into creatine because they think it is completely safe.

BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Joe...........creatine is only THOUGHT to be linked to some types of cancer. Nobody knows what causes cancer. Creatine has been thought to be correlated with the development of some types though. Nobody knows for sure because creatine hasn't been out long enough for any long-term studies.
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i never said creatine caused cancer at all..... infact i believe it doesnt cause cancer................ BUT READ WHAT I WROTE AGAIN... you misunderstood what i wrote.

SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Isn't Creapure supposed to have almost no impurities, thus being completely safe?

ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChevyMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this discussion is very interesting, but i have a question.
    doesnt the body synthesize creatine? if yes, wouldnt that imply that augmenting the bodys production of creatine via supps, would be safe?

Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry, but how many people have actually been documented as having died from cancer due to creatine? How many pros have been diagnosed, those who are probably taking more than anyone else?
    I'm out to prove that vegetarians can be body builders too.
    I'm also a loser and would appreciate positive reputation for being so nice and stuff.

Vegetarian Bodybuilder TimboBandit's Avatar
    TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's natural creatine in your body every second for your entire life. There's also natural creatine in the food you eat every day.

It doesn't cause cancer.

jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedup2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperSaiyonGoku View Post
    ur worried about creatine causing cancer???? look at ciggerettes... now they cause cancer.. everyone knows... but it dont stop people smokin does it???... people who have been smoking for years wont get cancer... so what makes u think that 5g a day of creatine for a month will cause cancer in someone??? i think all that reading uve dun has blurred ur head.. creatine is SAFE!!
    FSDFASDHFASDHFHSD GOKU I CANT BEILIVE U JUST F U K I N G SAID THAT **** PEOPLE DONT STOP SMOKING CIGS BECAUSE THERE ADDICTED ! DUM F U C K

SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChevyMuscle View Post
    this discussion is very interesting, but i have a question.
    doesnt the body synthesize creatine? if yes, wouldnt that imply that augmenting the bodys production of creatine via supps, would be safe?
    Originally Posted by TimboBandit View Post
    There's natural creatine in your body every second for your entire life. There's also natural creatine in the food you eat every day.

It doesn't cause cancer.
    Are you people even paying attention to what others are saying in the thread? The question has nothing to do with creatine itself. 100% pure creatine would be 100% safe in normal doses. The problem is all the impurities.

kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SaNdMaN View Post
    Are you people even paying attention to what others are saying in the thread? The question has nothing to do with creatine itself. 100% pure creatine would be 100% safe in normal doses. The problem is all the impurities.
    Buy it from here http://www.purecaps.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=CRM5 it's 100% pure chemical no add'ed crap.

Originally Posted by kvkx111 View Post
    Buy it from here http://www.purecaps.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=CRM5 it's 100% pure chemical no add'ed crap.
    It's not about crap that's added. It's about crap that forms during the manufacturing process. And Creapure is supposed to be the cleanest one. Damn, you people should research more before putting **** in your body.

Vegetarian Bodybuilder TimboBandit's Avatar
    TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimboBandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SaNdMaN View Post
    It's not about crap that's added. It's about crap that forms during the manufacturing process. And Creapure is supposed to be the cleanest one. Damn, you people should research more before putting **** in your body.
    Assuming you're buying a reputable brand and not some bulk chinese ****, creatine (that's marked as being lab tested and 100% pure) is pure C4H9N3O2. No impurities.

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    their have been studies that say talking too loud cause cancer. Stop crying about cancer EVERYTHING supposively causes cancer these days either you'll get it or you won't unless you actively do something stupid you're probably going to be fine
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

Originally Posted by TimboBandit View Post
    Assuming you're buying a reputable brand and not some bulk chinese ****, creatine (that's marked as being lab tested and 100% pure) is pure C4H9N3O2. No impurities.
    That's complete nonsense. ALL creatine supplements have impurities. Very good ones have less impurities than what's considered dangerous, but they still have impurities. Some have as much as 5% impurities.

trarebel111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trarebel111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trarebel111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trarebel111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trarebel111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trarebel111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no one really knows how its going to affect you 20, 30, 40 years down the road.
    Win if you can,
    Lose if you must,
    but always cheat.

MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000) MrMuscleGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SuperSaiyonGoku View Post
    they did some tests on hamsters about the effects of creatine on the body ova a long time... do u see anything wrong with the one in the pic???

my case proved lol
    Gravity is being defyed with the barbell being pushed up the cute little hamster's paws!

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...Anyone notice this got bumped from 2002? Someone's been forum-digging.