Registered User Fitcollegechick's Avatar
    Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help increasing my peak on my biceps!

I have been stuck around 9 for a while I want to get that extra bulge up top! Any suggestions would be great. I want to give my bf a run for his money in arm wrestling haha.

Jfitz427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fitcollegechick View Post
    I have been stuck around 9 for a while I want to get that extra bulge up top! Any suggestions would be great. I want to give my bf a run for his money in arm wrestling haha.
    wide grip bb or ez bar curls or incline db curls can help the peak but peak is mostly a genetic thing

Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitcollegechick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jfitz427 View Post
    wide grip bb or ez bar curls or incline db curls can help the peak but peak is mostly a genetic thing
    I have been doing wide grip pull-ups. But thanks for the suggestion.

Jfitz427 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats a great exercise but mostly for your back but it does hit arms to but if you want to specifically work on your biceps do underhand with a closer grip chinups or the other exercises I suggested

benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's genetic, the shape can't be changed. But if you want good bicep development, try to train it for it's two functions: pronation (turning) and flexion of the elbow. Pull-ups, which hit the biceps, are primarily a back workout. For pronation, maybe do rotating alternating bicep curls (reverse grip at the bottom, regular grip at the top) and for flexion, any regular bicep curls (incline curls are my favorite).

TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500) TrimLines is not very helpful. (-500)
    Shape cant be changed but your best bet is hitting the brachialis muscle beneath the bicep to give it a little extra lift. Increase the size of the brachialis and the bicep will naturally pop up more
    www.********.com/SiegeFitness
    www.siegefitness.com
    www.truestrength.com/noahsiegel
    @siegefitness IG and TWIT
    www.optimumnutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/askthesiege

maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000)
    try spider curls on incline bench lying facedown, or drag curls on smith machine.
    Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins
    5x Olympia Qualifications

T: @maiseu
    I: @maiseu
    F: www.********.com/antonantipovofficial
    E: inactive@techie.com

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How's that working for ya?
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    How's that working for ya?
    It's my everyday start to my workout try to do 3 sets to failure 8-10 usually back has seen significant improvement.