Registered User Philippeboissar's Avatar
    Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

22YO first competetion in 4 months ! showing progress so far.

So basically im gonna update this thread once in a while and tell about how i prepare for my first bodybuilding -80 kg contest in denmark.

Atm. i dont have any posing experience, i AM gonna catch up to the though.
    This was a very fast action to compete, but i am mostly doing it for the fun.
    Im gonna post a video as soon as my count is high enough
    Else u can search my name "Kim boissard" on youtube and see my video log
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.” -Henry Rollins.

Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Poirier94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best of luck to ya

Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a lot

As mentioned above im gonna link to my youtube blog as soon as i reach enough posts
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.” -Henry Rollins.

So .. here are some progress pictures of me until i can pot my video logs.
    This is a picture of me for like 4-5 years ago.

Skinny as ****, and like 50 kgs!
    Attached Images

And these pictures where taken like 2 weeks ago !
    35 kgs heavier !
    85 kg total!
    Attached Images

Anyways, here are my first video log from youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQB95stuANA

And yes, im shy as **** !

So a little update, ive gone from 82-83 kgs to 87 kg trough the last 2-3 weeks.
    Gains look great, so i cant wait to cut down some more on the carbs to lean out !
    Here is the latest video of my progress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANY9o_bFwcs

I was sick while shooting the log :/
    So im retaining a lot of carbs since i wanted my body to be at it's fullest to combat the sickness

Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down wtf.

From your profile..

"Running tren ace, test p, mast ace at 50 mg Eod"

You're body doesn't even produce anywhere near that many hormones in every other day naturally, yet you look like that average natural guy.

We have teens bigger than you in this section, and you're not even a teen(22 years old?), so why are you here?

Pleasego.jpg
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last time I checked the teenage section was for teenagers, no?
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

Originally Posted by rkalsow View Post
    Last time I checked the teenage section was for teenagers, no?
    Well, in denmark, where i live ?.
    I am considered a teen / junior until 23+ years.

And btw.
    that photo is old as **** after all

But im glad you are gonna be so mad bro

Anyways.
    Im gonna log my weight in here for personal reasons the next couple of weeks allmost ED

Current weight is 86 kg
    Still trying to cut down a lot of fat.

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shredthetics View Post
    From your profile..

You're body doesn't even produce anywhere near that many hormones in every other day naturally, yet you look like that average natural guy.

We have teens bigger than you in this section, and you're not even a teen(22 years old?), so why are you here?

Pleasego.jpg
    What the **** are you talking about? That's seriously baby doses, he's got an amazing physique for what he uses. No teen on this forum who is truly natural looks like this lmao.

Also, phillippe you look good. Few things:

1. I'd remove that bit about your compounds/doses, bb.com doesn't allow drug talk (yes, dumb as **** I know)
    2. Why are you gaining weight so quickly during your prep? You shouldn't be dropping weight at a huge rate but you've gained 5kg on 2-3 weeks?
    3. Can't get into too much detail or I'll be banned, but your doses/compounds are pretty off for a prep, and extremely low. I'll give you some advice if you'd like, shoot me a pm.

Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    What the **** are you talking about? That's seriously baby doses, he's got an amazing physique for what he uses. No teen on this forum who is truly natural looks like this lmao.
    Obviously for a bodybuilder yes. Do oyu need that much gear to look like he hoes at his age? hell no.

No teen on this forum is invalid, the guy is 22.
    If a guy lifted/dieted right from the average joining age of this forum(say 15-16) to his age of 22.. (6-7 years) they would look just as good if not better.

And your stats say 14, the only dosing you should be talking about is how many kre-alkalyn cap to chase down with you bcaa's.
    Kinda srs.
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Obviously for a bodybuilder yes. Do oyu need that much gear to look like he hoes at his age? hell no.

If a guy lifted/dieted right from the average joining age of this forum(say 15-16) to his age of 22.. (6-7 years) they would look just as good if not better.

And your stats say 14, the only dosing you should be talking about is how many kre-alkalyn cap to chase down with you bcaa's.
    Kinda srs.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)

Kinda srs.
    Sorry man but I have yet to see a single real teen natural that looks like him. You can tell he uses, look at his upper chest development and shoulder girdle. He may not look like an obvious juicer (but he doesn't blast **** either) but someone with a trained eye can tell. Sure he's no teen, but he still looks good and there's no reason to put him down. If you used(assuming you don't from your viewpoints) you would understand how retardedly low those doses are, I'm surprised he even bothers with that.

As for me, I'm not the topic of this discussion.

NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10) NorthernPetrol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mirin.

mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From your profile..

Pleasego.jpg
    Not impressive progress with all those compounds in you
    "I know people have a misconception, because I laugh a lot and like to have a good time, but in this gym, I’m a beast. Come play with me in here and see how funny that chit is.”— Chris Cormier

Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    Sorry man but I have yet to see a single real teen natural that looks like him. You can tell he uses, look at his upper chest development and shoulder girdle. He may not look like an obvious juicer (but he doesn't blast **** either) but someone with a trained eye can tell. Sure he's no teen, but he still looks good and there's no reason to put him down. If you used(assuming you don't from your viewpoints) you would understand how retardedly low those doses are, I'm surprised he even bothers with that.

As for me, I'm not the topic of this discussion.
    Well, it was my first "Thing" i had going.
    And the only, i dident know mucht, so less is more i thought.
    But yea, i would be better off without.

And i heard from evry1 that those doses dident do **** for me, so i had a bad first time.

About my weight, well, i can pm u about that problem

Originally Posted by Philippeboissar View Post
    Well, it was my first "Thing" i had going.
    And the only, i dident know mucht, so less is more i thought.
    But yea, i would be better off without.

And i heard from evry1 that those doses dident do **** for me, so i had a bad first time.

About my weight, well, i can pm u about that problem
    And for my own little weightloss log:
    Todays weight was 85 kg.

Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Auron89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually don't despise juicers, because they do actually train insane. And have fantastic physiques ... But your the kind that just pisses me off. I can tell by the way you speak you'd train like ****, all your strength and every single gain you've had is from juice. You've never had too work hard, I guarantee your the kind of idiot that has no motivation without being on gear, no drive. You jumped straight on the gear from the get go because your a weak bro

Op your a *******

Originally Posted by Auron89 View Post
    I actually don't despise juicers, because they do actually train insane. And have fantastic physiques ... But your the kind that just pisses me off. I can tell by the way you speak you'd train like ****, all your strength and every single gain you've had is from juice. You've never had too work hard, I guarantee your the kind of idiot that has no motivation without being on gear, no drive. You jumped straight on the gear from the get go because your a weak bro

Op your a *******
    Pretty much this.
    It's not a big deal if a guy gears up(when not competing against natties), and looks like he does.. that's a personal decision they make.
    But when a guy gears up and doesn't even look the part.. he's doing something wrong and shouldn't be commended.
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mmmason123 View Post
    Not impressive progress with all those compounds in you
    Dont post if you dont know what your talking about, if he really only took that amount this is pretty good