Thread: Two sports star

ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShaneMc16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Two sports star

I played two sports in my freshmen year of college. I was recruited for baseball and walked onto the soccer team and ended up being a starter for soccer. Im looking to transfer to another school because im at a local community college that only had like three sports. I am looking to play baseball again and football this time around in college. Two of my favorite sports that are the same and yet so different. i have some numbers i would like to hit before transfering to play these to sports.

Big lift 1RM right now
    Bench press 206
    Squat 300
    deadlifts 279

Running numbers
    40 yard dash 4.47 last time i was clocked
    60 yard dash 6.6
    0-90 ft 3.6sec
    0-180ft 7.2sec

I need to get my vertical and broad jump numbers. then my shuttle runs and the L run they do for the NFL combine. some goals for the goaling numbers i wanna hit are:
    40 yard dash 4.3-4.42 which will improve my 60 time and my 0-90ft time for baseball. i also wanna throw harder for baseball im sitting around the 70's last time i was clocked i wanna be hitting the 80 mph. goals that are to far out of reach but are going to require work which ive already been putting in. Anyone playing sports id love input on what i could do what your doing advice motivation anything helps man.
    $Sugar Shane$ It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.