Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up N.O.-Xplode 2.0 Review

I've gone through a lot of pre-workout supplements. I heard N.O-Xplode was a pretty good work out supplement so I decided to finally try it after debating for over the years and seeing it for sale at GNC whenever I walked in. I think BSN always makes quality products so I figured I couldn't go wrong.

I noticed a good deal of an energy increase when taking N.O.-Xplode. If I was tired before lifting and didn't get enough sleep, or slept badly, I would instantly get energy from the Xplode and be ready to take on a work out no matter how tired I was. That being said, it still doesn't compare to the old formula of Jack3d for energy. It's a shame that Jack3d changed their formula because they used to be the absolute best.

Anyways, a great thing about N.O.-Xplode is the monster pumps you get from it. I wouldn't "feel" the pump as much as I would from taking the old Jack3d formula, but my muscles would look bigger than they would on Jack3d. This was a definite plus. I got a monster pump in my biceps and triceps from N.O.-Xplode.

I didn't notice much from the creatine in N.O.-Xplode. I got big pumps but I don't think I got much long term results in terms of muscle mass from it. Despite this, I think it's a solid pre-workout supplement that can give you a lot of energy.

All in all, I rate N.O -Xplode an 8/10. I got the orange flavor which I figured would be the best flavor. It doesn't really taste good, but not bad either. It has a "zing" to it at first which takes some getting used to. I would recommend this supplement.