Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Buffalo brah checkin in. Good to see you overcome a major adversity and not let it control your life. That's inspiring sh*t right there.

I'll be on the lookout in here.
    If you're ever in B-Lo and need a workout, get at a brother.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Buffalo brah checkin in. Good to see you overcome a major adversity and not let it control your life. That's inspiring sh*t right there.

I'll be on the lookout in here.
    If you're ever in B-Lo and need a workout, get at a brother.
    Thanks for stoppin by man!

And if you ever get out my way PM me!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chest/Back/Calves today

Flat Bench
    225 x 5
    205 x 8
    185 x 12

Deadlift
    365 x 6

Two Arm DB Row - Parallel
    50 x 12
    60 x 8

Pullups BW = 173
    BW x 6
    Lats were pretty fried by here

Pulldowns
    160 x 9
    145 x 11

Seated Calves

120 x 8
    110 x 10
    100 x 16

Good workout, I never really have been a flat bencher...like in my 6 years of training I have probably seriously stuck to flat benching for like 1 month lol. Wanted a change of pace.

cardio tomorrow AM then legs in evening

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Set my alarm this AM and forgot to click AM so I woke up late. So that means cardio after legs today. Not looking forward to it.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Well TERRIBLE workout today. I was so pissed I left.

So I had legs today. Started with Hams.

Planned on starting with a set or two of very wide stance DB SLDL's. Back was a little tight from yesterday. So I went to do seated leg curls...here is what pissed me off!

A trainer had 6 Fat chicks on 6 machines. Both seated leg curls, a leg press, lying leg curl, smith machine and some upper body stuff.

So I had to settle for Single Leg standing curls. Finished that and wanted to do Somersault Squats:

But after stretching and wasting time for 20 mins, she still had everything occupied...by fat middle aged women just talking between sets.

So I got on the stepmill for 20 mins.....she still had it occupied. So I just left, after complaining.

I am probably switching gyms. I am getting sick of this, there is a gym around the corner that has 4 squat racks and all kinds of equipment. So I am done with this place!

Anyways....Cardio tomorrow morning, then delts/arms/calves after work...tomorrow is a carb day so I am excited!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

OK,

So yesterday was a carb day...which got a little out of control..boss brought in bagels...bastard! After I trained i "cheated" all healthy foods, but still should not have eaten as much as I did. Anyways

Rear Delt Machine
    80 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 12 DROP 50 x 15

DB Upright Rows
    I though I wrote down what I did, but I did not. Was supposed to do wide grip upright barbell rows. Usually they do not bother my shoulder, but they were yesterday.

Barbell Curls
    85 x 8
    75 x 10
    65 x 14

Fat Bar CGBP
    205 x 6
    185 x 10
    165 x 12

Was supposed to do weighted dips, but my shoulder was hurting

Calve Extension
    160 x 13 + 10lbs and 1 Rep
    160 x 14 + 10lbs and 3 Reps
    160 x 12 + 10lbs and -3 Reps

Wasn't feeling too good. Puppy has been keeping me up some nights.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    Off day today, just cardio.

Chest and back tomorrow at a new Gym a buddy and I are going to try out and see if we want to join

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

So woke up early and did 30 mins of cardio saturday morning.

Went to that new gym today. This is my kind of gym. 4 Squat racks, DBs up to 175, 100lb plates, all kinds of stuff! So I will probably sign up tomorrow. Also have a Hack Squat machine! Never used one before! So I shall add these into my routine I guess.

Decline BB Bench
    230 x 5 +5lb -3 reps
    210 x 10 +5lb +1 rep
    190 x 10 +5lb +1 rep

Had no spot like I did last time. The first rep is always really hard for me, so I feel like that had an effect, plus the bench and angle was a bit different than the one I am used to, did not beat the first set from last time, but did on the others.

Hammer Pulldowns (Shoulder Width Grip)
    I could not do hammer pullups here, tons of places for pullups, but no hammer grips, so I substituted with these
    175 x 6
    160 x 7
    145 x 10

Cybex Floor TBar Row

Never used one before, figured I would try it
    270 x 6
    240 x 10
    215 x 12

I may stick with these, kind of liked them

Seated Calve Raises
    360 x 14
    360 x 13
    360 x 13

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Well down .7lbs to 163.8

Here are progress pics:

I am dropping my carb days to once a week. I am not burning through carbs like crazy because of the lower volume. I will see how it goes this week.

Legs later today

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slow changes wins the race buddy, dont make em too drastic ... Watch the latest Layne Norton video (in his log) on metabolic slowdown and why you should keep kcals as high as possible

I still have not found the perfect insulin to carb ratio. Yesterday and today I have had to have close to 100 extra carbs to keep my sugars up after training. So unless I remove some fats from my diet, trying to replace the calories with carbs, it pretty much sets me at maintenance. I will get it figured out...hopefully soon, but getting leaner, the more sensitive to carbs I become, so it is like chasing my tail.

So, I joined the new gym today! Went to the old gym, and cancelled my membership.

Man cancelling a gym membership is like breaking up with a girlfriend LOL

Some motivation for today:

So, was supposed to squat today, but I really wanted to try the hack squat, so I did!

Hack Squat
    180 x 11
    180 x 12
    200 x 9

Wow, a lot harder than I though. I have strong legs, and you see pro's just loading the thing up with ever 45 they can. At least I have something that I can really progress on.

DB SLDL
    105 x 12 +5lb and 2 Reps

One thing I do not like about this gym, the heavier DB's (100's to 175's) have like no grip, it is like holding a bare bar. I never use straps but I may have to, I will play around with some chalk next time.

Lying Leg Curl
    This is a new machine, so this will be my starting point for weights used
    110 x 8
    100 x 12

Then super-setted bench crunches and roman chairs for 3 sets of 20

I am going to go much heavier on the DB SLDL's next time, my first set is supposed to fail in the 5 to 9 rep range.

Arms tomorrow, likely some cardio before breakfast.
    Last edited by xStevenx; 12-09-2012 at 05:33 PM.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed, and will follow along. Good luck!!
    For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me STRENGTH (Philippians 4:13)

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

A thankyou to BodyBuilding MythBusters:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121116421

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice workout bro! Hope the insulin/carb situation works out soon! nice hacks bro!!!
    advertising not permitted

Arms/Delts/Calves Today! Had a great workout!

I have been off of stims for 5 weeks now. I almost feel like I do not need them at all anymore! I am debating staying that way, unless I am dragging ass after a long day of work.

Antoines
    20 x 12/32.5 x 10 + 2 Rep on bent over lateral, 2.5lb increase on pull backs
    20 x 11/32.5 x 11 + 1 Rep on both, 2.5lb increase on pull backs

Standing DB Laterals
    25 x 10 + 5lbs
    25 x 10 + 5lbs and 1 Rep
    20 x 12 + 5lbs, -3 Reps

DB Hammer Curl Both arms at same time
    40 x 9 + 2 Reps
    40 x 9 + 5lbs, -1 Rep
    35 x 11 + 5lbs, -1 Rep

Reverse Grip Smith Bench
    These felt much better this time, chest wasn't sore from chest day
    245 x 6 + 20lbs, -1 Rep
    225 x 8 + 20lbs, -3 Reps
    205 x 11 + 20lbs, -4 Rep

I have hit this for 265 for 6 or 8 before, Almost there!

Smith Machine Calve Raises
    405 x 13
    405 x 14
    405 x 15

Great workout, more weight or more reps. Even a 2.5lb increase is enough for progress! Small increases lead to big gains

Off tomorrow.

After watching Layne Norton's new vid on "Metabolic Damaging" I am going to incorporate HIIT into my routine and bring the calories up a little bit.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm late to the party but I'm def. in! Very interested to see how a diabetic handles prep! Best of luck
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    I'm late to the party but I'm def. in! Very interested to see how a diabetic handles prep! Best of luck
    Thanks Man!

So off day from training. Did some HIIT after work today. used an eliptical at a 13 degree incline.

Did 10 Rounds of 15 Seconds all out at 15 Resistance as about 320 to 350 steps per min, then 60 seconds at 7 resistance, about 80 to 100 steps per min

Then went home and ate real quick and went to walmart to get some stuff to make the low fat, low carb, high protein cheese cake found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141848361

There is the before. Vanilla ProNom23 was the protein I used, added in some PB2. Baking right now.

The batter tasted AMAZING!!!

820 Cals: 115 P/42 C/10 F

Cannot wait to eat it tomorrow post workout!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Thanks Man!

So off day from training. Did some HIIT after work today. used an eliptical at a 13 degree incline.

Did 10 Rounds of 15 Seconds all out at 15 Resistance as about 320 to 350 steps per min, then 60 seconds at 7 resistance, about 80 to 100 steps per min

Then went home and ate real quick and went to walmart to get some stuff to make the low fat, low carb, high protein cheese cake found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141848361

There is the before. Vanilla ProNom23 was the protein I used, added in some PB2. Baking right now.

The batter tasted AMAZING!!!

820 Cals: 115 P/42 C/10 F

Cannot wait to eat it tomorrow post workout!
    Just screen captured that recipe. Will be making it tomorrow. I am excite! It's gonna be delicious for breakfast, on Thursday.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Just screen captured that recipe. Will be making it tomorrow. I am excite! It's gonna be delicious for breakfast, on Thursday.
    Dude you have no idea how good the batter tasted! I cannot wait to try using different protein powders and flavoring extracts.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Dude you have no idea how good the batter tasted! I cannot wait to try using different protein powders and flavoring extracts.
    Yeah, I'm using chocolate protein, and might toy with adding a little chili powder to it : )

Olympic Lifting Log:

Yeah, I'm using chocolate protein, and might toy with adding a little chili powder to it : )
    Took a spoonful (still warm) oh god
    DIS GON BE GUD!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Was out of town for work. Will get some stuff posted later today

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

OK! been a busy week!

Going back 4 days ago for my chest and back workout. Had a terrible workout. My blood sugars were really high all day so I felt like crap.

I got to doing deadlifts. I can hold 500 with just chalk. But these barbells have like NO gripping on them, I lost my grip with 375. I do not want to have to use straps. I will see how it goes this week, maybe grip strength needs to increase for these bars.

The next day, was supposed to be legs. I was out of town for work and no gyms around so I just rested up.

Then Friday, I did Arms/Delts/Calves, here was the workout:

Standing Cable Rear Delt
    25 x 13, nice and slow, holding the contraction

Reverse Pec-DeckDrop Setted
    60 x 7/50 x 7/ 40 x 6
    again, nice and slow, constant tension

Wide Grip Upright Rows
    80 x 10
    80 x 11

I will be dropping these from my routine. I used to be able to do them with no problem. But I have a bad pinching pain in my right shoulder still

1 Arm DB Upright Row
    R - 60 x 9
    L - 60 x 9

BB Curls
    90 x 5 +5lbs -3 Reps
    80 x 8 +5lbs -2 Reps
    70 x 12 +5lbs -2 Reps

Thumbless Grip Reverse Cable Curl
    70 x 8
    50 x 12

Triceps Dips BW=170
    BW + 90 x 5
    BW + 70 x 8
    BW +45 x 11

Cambered Bar Ext. leaning on Preacher bench
    60 x 8
    50 x 10

Donkey Calve Machine
    400 x 21
    400 x 14
    400 x 8/300 x 6/200 x 8

Overall, great workout.

And now today was chest/back

Decline DB Press
    Normally do BB, but it was bothering me. I actually liked the DB version much better
    90s x 8
    80s x 10
    75s x 4...Don't know what happened here

Incline DB Press
    60s x 10

Rotary Chest Press
    Never used this before, really liked it. Felt the chest big time, great for keeping that constant tension
    100 x 10

Pull Ups BW = 172
    BW x 11
    BW x 8
    BW x 6
    TOTAL: 25

T-Bar Row
    270 x 7 +1 Rep
    245 x 9 +5lbs -1 Rep
    225 x 11 +10lbs -1 Rep

Progress baby!

Squats tomorrow!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Had a great workout today. Sweating my ass off!

Squats
    275 x 5 High Bar
    275 x 8 Low Bar
    225 x 12 High Bar

My legs were real pumped, glutes and quads were real pumped, even after just 3 sets. As long as you go deep that is what counts!

DB SLDL
    120 x 8 +15lbs - 4 reps
    Back was real tight, could have gotten more if I was fresh

Prone Leg Curl
    115 x 9 +5lbs +1 rep
    115 x 8 +15lbs - 4 reps
    105 x 12 +5lbs

Then did 3 sets of 15 to 20 of hanging leg raises.

Short workout but I was spent! Squats are getting better, the ankle is still a pain, cant believe how much strength I lost

Arms tomorrow

Just saw this video posted:

BECOME A LEGEND

One of my new favorites, will be watching before arms and delts tomorrow!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Had a GREAT workout yesterday. Progressed on everything!

Antoines
    22.5 x 12/35 x 12 +2.5 + 2 reps/+2.5 + 2 reps
    22.5 x 10/40 x 12 +2.5 - 1 reps/+2.5 + 1 reps

DB Laterals I did these the more standard bodybuilding way
    35 x 6
    35 x 7/30 x 4/25 x 6

The below were the constant tension version I had been doing
    20 x 15 + 3 reps

Two Arm Hammer Curl
    45 x 7 +5lbs - 2 reps
    45 x 7 +5lbs - 2 reps
    40 x 10 +5lbs - 1 rep

Two Arm Incline Curls
    25 x 7
    17.5 x 10
    Both not to failure

Reverse Grip Smith Bench
    245 x 8 +2 reps
    225 x 10 +2 reps
    205 x 10 -1 rep

Straight Bar Push down - Holding balls on end of bar
    60 x 10
    50 x 12
    Both not til failure

Seated Calves
    5 plates x 6
    4 plates x 15
    4 plates x 11 few second rest pause then 8 more

Followed up this with 10 rounds of 20 seconds full out intensity/60 seconds jogging/walking in place of heavy bag HIIT. Amazing, I could do that all day!

Chest and back tomorrow!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Good to see you progressing in prep!

I have been taking the new MusclePrime before training after a 6 week stim break. 160mg of caffeine...still cant say I feel a energy buzz from caffeine, but I get so focused and intense. Killed it today!

Flat Hammer Strength Press
    200 x 9
    180 x 10

Incline Hammer Strength
    180 x 6
    140 x 16

Cable Uppercuts Not to failure
    25 x 12
    Really holding the squeeze

Deadlift
    375 x 7 +10lbs + 3 Reps
    I strapped up for this, I forgot my chalk, and these bars are hard to hold on to
    I feel like I may have been able to pull 8 but I felt the form getting loose

Two Arm DB Row
    70 x 9 +5lbs
    65 x 10 +5lbs - 1 Rep

1 Arm DB Row -I do not do these supported on a bench, I support my self on my knee. I like it much better this way
    R - 120 x 10
    L -120 x 10

Shoulder Width D Handle Bar Pulldowns
    175 x 7 + 1 Rep
    155 x 10 -5lbs + 3 Reps
    140 x 8 DROP 125 x 3

Stretchers
    85 x 12
    Not to failure, nice and long negative

Rotary Calve
    5 Plates x 15 3 Reps
    4 Plates + 25lbs x 14/8/5

Each of the "/" is a 5 second rest

Followed up with 15 Mins of HIIT on the treadmill. 15 seconds running at 12MPH followed by Walking at 3.7 for 60 seconds.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Progress Pic

Long long day today. Was tired as balls when I got to the gym. BUT THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE. MAN UP AND GET TO WORK!

Seated Leg Curls
    120 x 12
    120 x 11
    110 x 15
    This machine was very uncomfortable, the pad that rests on the quads is not soft at all, def had an effect on the movement

Sumo Leg Press - Pushing with Heals only
    4 plates x 15 FIVE SECOND REST then 8 more
    Nice and slow

Hack Squat
    6 Plates x 6 +90lbs - 5 reps

Somersault Squats
    50 x 13
    50 x 10 DROP 25 x 6
    Probably the HARDEST movement to do, light as weights but hot damn!

Then did some abs.

Nice and quick.

Tomorrow is my carb day !!!!!!
    Going to CRUSH delts and arms like there is no tomorrow!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Whats on the menu tomorrow?
    Midsection is looking leaner. Also Delt/Arm seperation as well.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Whats on the menu tomorrow?
    Midsection is looking leaner. Also Delt/Arm seperation as well.
    Stomach is getting leaner for sure, everything else is getting leaner much faster. But stay on course stomach will have to shred up eventually!

Cals will be around maintenance tomorrow. Post workout I have a few cups of Brown Rice Pasta and some low fat christmas cookies

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Anyone have any recommendations for a prep coach? I want to find someone who has experience with diabetes, because face it. Contest prep for a normal person and a diabetic is vastly different

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Anyone have any recommendations for a prep coach? I want to find someone who has experience with diabetes, because face it. Contest prep for a normal person and a diabetic is vastly different
    Hit up Jason Theobald (ScoobyPrep.Com) guy has been my go to for almost 3 years now. Very experienced with individuals on all levels (Regarding prep) and does have a few individual with certain medical conditions. I would give him a shot and see what he has to say.

Other very popular choices:

3dmj
    Layne Norton
    Doug Miller
    Tommy Jeffers
    Shelby Starnes

just a few off the top of my head.