saggygangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cutting progress

Hey guys im 15, and I have been cutting for about 3 weeks to a month. Im about 189 pounds and 24 percent body fat as of now, and this is my cutting progress. Photo(2) before and Photo(1) after. Also I was wondering if i should use the scale or not, or just stick with the picutres I have been eating at about 1700 calories and my weight hasnt been going down as much, so I was thinking of just using measurements and pictures as a gauge of progress rather than the scale, and since I am a teen I could be building muscle and burning fat at the same time as well.
    Attached Images

ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybsny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The scale can be a good indicator; however, don't focus on just the number. It's an easy way to discourage yourself even though you may be making progress. I feel that 1700 calories for your weight and height is too drastic. It'll work, but you'll eventually plateau off. Also what do your macros look like? Best of luck

I keep at about 140-150 grams of protein and thank you for your response! Yea I still use the scale to check my weight but I pay more attention to the way my clothes fit and measurements.

Bump

MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The scale is a good indicator but you have to be sure you're being consistent when you weigh because there are many variables. I weigh in the morning right after I get up. I take a leak and hop on the scale. Also, if you find that your weight fluctuates a lot, don't weigh yourself everyday...maybe just once or twice a week.

Make sure you're taking plenty of progress photo's(they are what motivate me the most)and tracking your caloric intake properly.

thank you and Can someone rate me on my progress so far?