wabaki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Need a PT? Look here

Hi guys I was just like most of you didn't have the body I desired and had no idea how to obtain it. I met a guy and he taught me all I needed to know to reach my fitness goals.
    I was taught how to gain lean muscle and burn fat at the same time. If you hire me as your personal trainer I guarantee you will get results or your money back. PM me for prices.

if your local I come to you. if overseas we use skype.

Naoki Hirasaki

I attach some before and after photos for you guys to see.
    Attached Images

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should really be posting this on the misc section. You will definitely get some more exposure and some good responses there I'm sure. The teen misc would probably love someone who can offer what you have too.

InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    You should really be posting this on the misc section. You will definitely get some more exposure and some good responses there I'm sure. The teen misc would probably love someone who can offer what you have too.
    You are a mean MEAN MAN!!