Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    anonymous
    Protein and creatine is just the same as steroids, you're still a cheater.'
    Brb spent 30 minutes explaining that they are completely different things, still didn't listen.

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ALBoldt View Post
    Oh god. Is this **** all over your ******** too? Fat girls taking pictures of themselves in slutty clothes with captions like "Skinny girls can do it, and so can I, because it makes me feel beautiful!" and getting like 100 likes for being brave? I don't understand why whales would willingly give up the very clothes that hide their blubber
    srsly, they cant afford to give up the clothing considering it's the cold season already. they will be freezing to death, killing over before the new harvest season arrives

Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "You need to start eating more junk food, then lift weights so all that fat turns into muscle."

handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "handcannon77 is on steroids"

-said everybody ever

superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by handcannon77 View Post
    "handcannon77 is on steroids"

-said everybody ever
    lul wat a bunch of eedyots. obviously natty, youd be way bigger if u were juicing

PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    By a lifter (personal trainer)

"You're going too deep" referring to my atg front squats you cheeky fockers. "Stop a bit above parallel or It will wreck your knees", I replied "Where is your evidence?" Walks off. ok.

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can actually turn muscle into fat, my doctor said so.

You must be on steroids (About me at 165lbs) <<< not sure if srs
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

TeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Running is catabolic.
    "Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success."

Alexx24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alexx24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alexx24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alexx24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Are you on the protein?"
    I replied with "shakes?"
    he goes "nah protein from anything"
    how does one be on the protein?

I also got the hundreds of it stunts your growth

AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat about 5k calories a day but not of the right food so I keep losing weight.

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Friend: Hey bro, what's up?
    Me: Not much, just came back from the gym.
    Friend: Cool, what were you doing?
    Me: Legs.
    Friend: Why not bench pressing?
    Me: I do that on Monday
    Friend: Dude, you shouldn't train your upper body and lower body in the same week,
    Me:..Why?
    Friend: Because when you take protein afterwards, it gets confused and doesn't know which way to go, and because your legs are big, they will absorb most of the protein, and you'll have a smaller upper body.

I didn't even know what to say.

rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "that guy is huge!!!! he has to be on that creatine **** or some steroid" ****ing lol
    cutting down to 140lbs

blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deransdell View Post
    my roommate at college doesn't really lift, he's goes once a week or less during the middle of the night and when I ask what he did (always random **** that doesn't go together or makes any sense whatsoever) he doesn't even know the name of the lift so just kinda does the motion and says 'did some of these'
    this one pisses me off, when people make up names for lifts...
    brb doing squat rows ( t-bar rows)
    brb "the leg machine"
    brb "the one for your chest"

friend: the reason a lot of professional athletes have heart problems is when they stop exercising the muscle in their heart turns to fat
    me: yup.

kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000)
    person:is that why you're always mad?

me: What?

person: well you take creatine right?

me: yeah lulz creatine not even once
    Im not a bodybuilder
    Im a hockey player

U of S Kinesiology Student

success grows exponentially

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blunose View Post
    this one pisses me off, when people make up names for lifts...
    brb doing squat rows ( t-bar rows)
    brb "the leg machine"
    brb "the one for your chest"

friend: the reason a lot of professional athletes have heart problems is when they stop exercising the muscle in their heart turns to fat
    me: yup.
    Brb heart is a muscular organ.
    Brb friend is really smart. Not srs.

Was doing SS Routine at gym, back when my family all went
    Mom would yell at me for doing too much weight. Went home and we would have the daily talk about how "you're not supposed to increase you weight each time otherwise you will hurt yourself and that you can get just as strong by doing much less weight for 100 reps." Strong bert stared my mom.

Also she would say "you can work out for 40 min and get the same effect as you would in two hours."
    Brb I stretch each day, then Do my physical therapy exercises, Run, lift, and go boxing afterwards. Took between 2 and 3 hours when I was all finished.

Coming from a woman who's never actually been active in her life. Except for cheerleading for a couple days back in her youth.

lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Example 1 - I was at a gas station and a kid I knew was working there. We were shootin' the bull.

Kid: "You still lifting?"
    Me: "Yeah, it's going really well actually."
    Kid: "Are you still taking creatine?"
    Me: "No, I stopped. I haven't taken it for a while."
    Kid: "So you're doing it naturally now?"
    Me: *facepalm.jpeg*

Example 2 - Talking with a couple of urban youths about my protein shake.

Urban youth: "Why are you taking protein? It's cheating."
    Me: "No, no it's not."
    Urban youth: "You don't even need it. I don't take it and I'm still strong." (Urban youth is actually a freak athlete at track and football)
    Me: "Yeah, I know, but it's for convenience's sake."
    Urban youth: "Well when you stop taking that all your muscle is going to turn into fat."
    Me: *Walks away*

Example 3 - Talking with an urban youth after I got done lifting at school.

Me: *Mixing post-workout shake*
    Urban youth: "That's gonna turn all into fat."
    Me: "Ummm... what?"
    Urban youth: "If you take dat, it's gon' turn into fat."
    Me: "No it won't."
    Urban youth: "Yeah it will, my cousin took it and he got fat."
    Me:

Example 4 - Talking with my mother about me taking a pre-workout.

Mom: "You don't know what's in here!"
    Me: "Yeah I do, reading the phucking label."
    Mom: "This has creatine in it! Creatine converts into testosterone. This is why you're angry all the time."
    Me:

wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wojoman676 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -wrestling coach told me to stop taking creatine and whey. He said they drug test for it.......LOL
    -friend wanted to gain some weight and some muscle. Refuses to lift weights and claims bodyweight exercises will get him jacked.........ok
    -friend said I was getting too aggressive and said I should lay off the protein shakes
    - "squatting to parallel or below is horrible for your knees. That's why I stick to bench and curls" I completely lost it after that. I unleashed the creatine monster

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lukebaumy94 View Post
    Example 1 - I was at a gas station and a kid I knew was working there. We were shootin' the bull.

Kid: "You still lifting?"
    Me: "Yeah, it's going really well actually."
    Kid: "Are you still taking creatine?"
    Me: "No, I stopped. I haven't taken it for a while."
    Kid: "So you're doing it naturally now?"
    Me: *facepalm.jpeg*

Example 2 - Talking with a couple of urban youths about my protein shake.

Urban youth: "Why are you taking protein? It's cheating."
    Me: "No, no it's not."
    Urban youth: "You don't even need it. I don't take it and I'm still strong." (Urban youth is actually a freak athlete at track and football)
    Me: "Yeah, I know, but it's for convenience's sake."
    Urban youth: "Well when you stop taking that all your muscle is going to turn into fat."
    Me: *Walks away*

Example 3 - Talking with an urban youth after I got done lifting at school.

Me: *Mixing post-workout shake*
    Urban youth: "That's gonna turn all into fat."
    Me: "Ummm... what?"
    Urban youth: "If you take dat, it's gon' turn into fat."
    Me: "No it won't."
    Urban youth: "Yeah it will, my cousin took it and he got fat."
    Me:

Example 4 - Talking with my mother about me taking a pre-workout.

Mom: "You don't know what's in here!"
    Me: "Yeah I do, reading the phucking label."
    Mom: "This has creatine in it! Creatine converts into testosterone. This is why you're angry all the time."
    Me:
    First I was like

Then I was like

This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kids who 'go to retro' talk to me bout their maxes. I say "How much can you deadlift?". Their response..."What? That's the stupidest exercise I've ever heard of, it doesn't help you or anything and it just breaks your back. Who ever does that is stupid.".

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    Kids who 'go to retro' talk to me bout their maxes. I say "How much can you deadlift?". Their response..."What? That's the stupidest exercise I've ever heard of, it doesn't help you or anything and it just breaks your back. Who ever does that is stupid.".
    Your response- "Well I'm bigger than you, so I must be a damn moron."
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    Your response- "Well I'm bigger than you, so I must be a damn moron."

Haha! I wish I wouldve thought of that, *******s better pepper their angus next time they disrespect the deadlift.

Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you use protein???? what kind do you use?? are you on creatine??

you squat too low. its not safe.

those guys who weigh themselves at the gym instead of when they wake up "see man ive gained 4 pounds since yesterday"

omg your face is so serious when you work out!
    Wutang Forever
    Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Hey, sleeping bags are those things you sleep in and put in tents, right?"

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You want to put it in my what?

Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    "Hey, sleeping bags are those things you sleep in and put in tents, right?"
    I lol'd so hard at that for some reason
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    " dont drink protein, it just makes you fat and gives you 'fake' muscles"

i wanted to slap da retard.
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The usual "creatine is artificial and is bad for you"

I honestly wonder where these people are taught this nonsense...I didn't even know what creatine was until bb.com
    I got a vision for the life that's right in front of me
    I got a right, I got a reason, got a destiny
    I know exactly where I'm headed and Im never looking back.

kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kivd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    besides the usual ones,

-creatine lowers your iq
    -creatine puts your muscles in the wrong place
    -parents thought i had eating disorder
    -i only look strong because i wear tight shirts

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kivd View Post
    besides the usual ones,

-creatine lowers your iq
    -creatine puts your muscles in the wrong place
    -parents thought i had eating disorder
    -i only look strong because i wear tight shirts
    last one made me lol.
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

banksbrandon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banksbrandon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banksbrandon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banksbrandon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banksbrandon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banksbrandon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pleb came up to me - "dude stop taking creatine because when you take it and then stop your skin gets all flabby and you basically turn into a kite"
    (later that day, came up to me again) "dude i know that creatine is a steroid because i asked my science teacher and he said so"