Registered User masterjackblack's Avatar
    masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) masterjackblack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

'visalus 90 day health challenge' and the bullsh!t flowing from this sales reps mouth

Just had a bit of a back and forth on my ******** inbox with a sales rep for 'Visalus 90 day health challenge' basically a health supplement company. I tried to politely decline her buisness offer but after 2 failed attempts to let her down gently I turned a bit blunt as I am renowned for being. Read on below if you fancy a giggle..

Conversation started Today

17:18
    Kelsey Barnes
    Hey Tom!! How are you today!? I friend requested you and wanted to reach out to you because I am with the Visalus 90 day health challenge out of the USA, and wanted to tell you about it because we are VERY close to launching Europe and Australia within the next 2 months, so I would love to have a couple people on my team for when that happens out there, so would like to present this MAJOR business opportunity to you. It is the #1 health platform in North America, and will eventually go global as we launch new countries, with all of Europe and Australia being next. It is such a huge opportunity for you with it not hitting the market yet, but being so close to launching after the new year hits! I feel that in your position you could outreach and help SO many people with the product! The company is life-changing healthwise and financially! I can send you some further info here...but It has changed my life and so now I am ready to help change other's lives!! Have you lived over there your whole life?

19:56
    Tom Mannion
    No thanks, I think your supplements and protein powders are overpriced and could not in good conscience recommend them to anyone. I can get 5+ times the volume of such products on myprotein.com for the same price.

20:06
    Kelsey Barnes
    lol seriously?? people can get them for free!! I have gotten free stuff for 2 years now! All you need is 3 friends to take the challenge with you and yours is free! It is just nutrition actually, we all have nutrition gaps no matter WHO you are and HOW healthy you eat! This product has helped SOOOOO many people transform their bodies, even come off medications, etc. It is 1.87 a meal if you aren't getting it for free! thats cheap!!! Its not necessarily a protein powder...its just nutrition! I think you should take a deeper look at the quality of it! I can send you some other things on it but I promise, if you take a deeper look you will change your mind!

20:18
    Tom Mannion
    did you just lol me? for a start your portion sizes are way too small, 12g of protein per serving? even for the smallest female thats way too low, starving people will destroy their metabolism long term. Also 187c is rediculously expensive, a 30g protein serving of good quality whey from myprotein or smartpowders comes to about 33c thats about 15 times cheaper gram for gram so once again no thank you

21:00
    Kelsey Barnes
    No-- watch this video my friend filmed-- she has her masters in nutrition and has been in the fitness industry for over 20 years. She describes what the shakes do to a TEE. and yes, those are just PROTEINS that you just described...this is NUTRITION...not a protein shake. I promise you that you are misinformed, and think it is just a "protein shake" This actually was developed by top physicians...they are the nutritionist to 10 professional teams out here...they actually SPEED metabolism AND burn fat! http://youtu.be/PFTgitJycpU

Please just listen to what I have to say. I respect your knowledge and what you have to say, but you have a misconstrued perception of this

A personal trainers view on Body By Vi!! Very good Information !!

www.youtube.com
    (vid at bottom)
    Alese a personal trainer in the industry for over 20 yrs. She describes what is in the shake and how this works in your body. For more information please vis...

21:13
    Tom Mannion
    sigh! well marketed overpriced ****e, go away

21:21
    Kelsey Barnes
    why do you have to come with your claws out? I am trying to help you here...this product has helped me build muscle, tone up, not have hypoglycemic symptoms anymore, helped my mom come off her insulin, best friend lose 150 lbs, and we all get it for free!!! And financially has allowed me to quit work monday-friday by replacing my income, and they gave me a free BMW also, so financially has totally changed my life-- I am just saying don't be so close-minded to an opportunity! I guess if you are happy working 5-6 days a week for 8+ hours until you are 60 so be it...sighh

21:49
    Tom Mannion
    Congrats, you are a good saleswoman. I take my diet and nutrition advice from people like Dr Joe Klemczewski, Dr Layne Norton, and all the 3DMJto name a few. You are just selling protein shakes with some multivitamins, its not groundbreaking and it's way too expensive. You have a good sales angle with the 90 day transformation and introduce friends to get free stuff bonus. There are many impressionable people out there who will buy your stuff, just not me. As for working 9-5.. I was a pro poker player for many years until recently doing well, you can google me if you like. I retired because I really enjoy training people and I like to steer people away from all the terrible training, diet and supplementation advice out there. As an athlete I was national champion in rollerskating and ranked in the top 10 juniors in the world. I am now a natty powerlifter totalling class 1 in the 165lb division in the WDFPA, you look like you've never picked up a weight.

22:01
    Kelsey Barnes
    I am not out to sell anyone, only to share! And that is fine that you for the No, I am just closer to a yes and someone who understands it anyways. I wouldn't want someone like you on my team anyways who speaks to people the way you do! Not a very inspiring nor motivational person! Sounds like you don't have too much to look forward in life...that's too bad :-/Wish you the best....truly. Hope you find what it is your exactly looking for in life.

22:01
    Kelsey Barnes
    thank you for the no**

22:08
    Tom Mannion
    wait don't go, I've changed my mind! sign me up to your team of 5x overpriced protein/multivitamin shake peddlers!!

22:11
    Kelsey Barnes
    lol...good luck to you! At least I can lay my head down at night knowing I help people on a daily basis....you are blind to an opportunity..when it starts getting big over there like it has over here...you are going to eat your words! Have a GREAT day!
    Select messages to delete
    average at squats, mediocre at bench, 3xbw deadlift raw/raw full natty.

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol dude, you should've just sent her your avi and been like "i think i know wha ti'm doing lol fgt pls go"
    Johns Hopkins '16