Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    HighFiveTV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MHPStrongRep View Post
    If you guys have any questions about our product MYO-X please free to post them. If you have tried the MHP Myo-X we would love to hear your results! The product is still relatively new, but once you guys have tried it we are sure you will love it! The beautiful part is that it works in a completely different manner than anything else so you can use this in conjunctiohn with your other favorite products!
    I have lots of questions, what is the best time to take it? Before a workout? After? anytime? with a meal or between? Should I up my cal intake when I take it? Any more tips for using it would be great, thanks

Xerxys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jsguest View Post
    Also, if you do message me to remind me, send me a link to the thread please. You guys are awesome. Thanks.
    Hey man, it's been a year now ... or rather close to it. What's the deelio?

Steelight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yall realize myostatin inhibitors haven't even been TESTED on humans right?......
    And on top of that, the few tests done on animals have resulted in permanent decreases/depletions of myostatin.

But about a year ago I tried this product, before I any THOROUGH research on the topic.....it doesn't work. I understand I'm not some supplement expert or anything but I was one of those people who "just tried it". I followed the "instructions" (which aren't on the label btw) and took it 12 hours before every workout for over a month. Nothing...or at least, nothing extra that I wasn't already gaining through eating right, protein, etc. I've heard of people saying you need to take it for 3 months before you see any substantial improvement....I know people who've made substantial improvement in 3 months of doing nothing but eating right and not even taking protein. And at 72$ a month, "just try it for 3 months" is a little much to ask customers.

I'm no pro body builder or nothin, only been doin this a year and I have so I know I'm going out on a limb here asking this of everyone reading this thread...but TRUST me...this **** doesn't work.

If you look up the animal studies, you'll find that a 20% decrease in myostatin gave the lab rats an increase of 300% in muscle mass (and not, these rats don't even lift), so a 46% decrease (if I remember the label correctly) should give you even MORE of an increase without lifting, granted we aren't rats.

Bottom line, if what these people are trying to tell you is even HALF true, I woulda gained at least 50 pounds of muscle that month that I tried it. I gained absolutely no more than usual. That goes for strength and recovery and all that other stuff too. It's pretty much weird tasting sugar. I was the dummy, I already made the mistake of wasting 72$, learn from my mistake. Just don't buy it. Not convinced? It's your money....

harrycobra7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when should i take myox

i have just bought myox cause i have heard lots of reviews about it that it helps you with growing muscle size, my question is how should i take it and when should i take it? at night? or day? thanks

O_Ramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm definitely glad I looked into this. For one I'm surprised I read through the whole thread. Lots of guys saying their gonna try it and post their progress, then end up disappearing completely. I never knew there were still tons of people looking for that magic pill. "I've gained an inch on my arms in two days this stuff is great!" -____-
    Anyways, thanks for info fellas 👍

george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by O_Ramos View Post
    I'm definitely glad I looked into this. For one I'm surprised I read through the whole thread. Lots of guys saying their gonna try it and post their progress, then end up disappearing completely. I never knew there were still tons of people looking for that magic pill. "I've gained an inch on my arms in two days this stuff is great!" -____-
    Anyways, thanks for info fellas 
    I just found this because of your bump. Read through all of it and laughed my ass off. Damn OP jet packed out of here a long time ago. Lol. Thanks
    "The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven."

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Misc."

Jooule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can i take this with glutamin before i go sleep? , i do my work out around 12 noon, if i take this when i wake up it make sense?

george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) george233 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jooule View Post
    can i take this with glutamin before i go sleep? , i do my work out around 12 noon, if i take this when i wake up it make sense?
    Read the whole thread.
    "The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven."

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Misc."

TheBartBarton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry 'feelin gullible and worse

How the F did they get Dr. Craig Venter and Dr. Robert Hariri on their board with a fake product? These guys are world renowned and highly respected scientists! Call me confused, either the two scientists sold out their sterling reputations for a few bucks (why now?) or MYOS committed fraud and made that **** up. WTF?

jbatrouney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey OP/MHP Rep... I read the whole thread... still waiting for a single response from your company regarding the allegations that you completely made Colker's study up... or at least that it was published on page 309 of said journal? For such a serious allegation (and one that should be so easy to refute!!!) why have you not at least responded?

You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm never buying a MHP product ever. Who can point me in the direction of some good All-Natural nutritional guides for my workouts? And by "who can?" I mean NOT the MHP rep.

Thanks to Ronceiro, Danes, No Hype, Diesel0022, and the MHP rep. Without all 5 of you, I wouldn't have learned how absolutely ****ty MHP is, and how little respect I should have for them as a company.
    "You cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" -Arnold

2016.03.14: ~160 lbs total body weight
    2015.04.25: ~146 lbs lean mass
    2013.06.05: ~140 lbs total body weight
    2013.06.04: Shoulder Bony Bankart repair + Remplissage
    2013.01.12: Fractured S1/L5
    2010.12.27: 1st of 26 total shoulder dislocations
    2000.08.01: ~140 lbs total body weight

jcdurazo97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    on recharge^^
    Our Last Night?

Savoyivok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Myostatin

Originally Posted by TheBartBarton View Post
    How the F did they get Dr. Craig Venter and Dr. Robert Hariri on their board with a fake product? These guys are world renowned and highly respected scientists! Call me confused, either the two scientists sold out their sterling reputations for a few bucks (why now?) or MYOS committed fraud and made that **** up. WTF?
    Look up MYOS Corporation on LinkedIn. Also check out the LinkedIn profiles of Dr. Venter, Dr. Hariri and Dr. Colker. Also, while on the site do a search for myostatin and check out the profiles of other people doing research.

It seems most of the studies done by these people on LinkedIn are in line with offering a possible treatment for muscular dystrophy.
    Last edited by Savoyivok; 11-06-2015 at 05:42 PM.